ROOZ Racing Team Discussion

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by warrior2167, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Which Livery ?

1. Team Colours

100.0%
  2. Own Colours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Own Colours with Team Rims

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well Vardz, you will have to go through the retaining process to keep me at RZR first, and I may be quite expensive and not worth the money, but more on that later.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hat can you tag me in the info for the coming season...what $ I have to play with etc
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will be sorting things out as early as Tuesday with PM's of specific info to Captains etc if I get the time. Also I don't think I should be a Captain, vice or otherwise, since I control too much to do with the Teams Championship (certain things could be seen as unfair). You are welcome to vice captain me in title only, but I can not have anything to do with joker decisions etc.
    VARDZ likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    G'day guys... Not sure if you have seen it but I have taken on the team captaincy as a result of Warrior standing aside. I will be honest and say I have a couple of primary objectives the first one being retaining the high performers such as our former captain @warrior2167 @webnomad and then those that have potential for the coming season to perform well @Hatfield @TRL_beau and then @vh_mik @A-SENNA-17 (if they're both racing the coming season)
    warrior2167 likes this.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Rookie mistake...... Never reveal your objectives publicly prepare to overpay on all those you just listed :roflmao:
  6. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Sry mate I'm out for this season due to interstate work commitments. Good luck to everyone in team rooz for season 4
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Thanks mik...May see ya out the other side
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Happy to leave you with a couple hundred worth of drivers if you want to play games cagme
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Let the poker games begin lets see who folds first ;)
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    1 bid and they are yours!!!
  11. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Well done mate.
    Im having worst problems with my internet and i stuggling to get it fix i won't be back for awhile hope to get in as soon as it's fixed