ROOZ RACING TEAM powered by TURTLE BEACH S4 PAGE

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by VARDZ, Oct 14, 2014.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Gday all welcome to the Season 4 page. Firstly I would like to list our team in Division order starting with Div. 1

DIVISION ONE
    @warrior2167 #1 Has well and truly earned the right the have the #1 on his door as the 8 time Division 1 champion. Warrior is also a super ROOZ member and is available to help our lower division guys during our team practice sessions which we can discuss shortly
    DIVISION TWO
    @groover33 #33 Groover set D3 alight last season sealing the title prior to the final round. His times across S3 were rarely outside of the top 20 and in my mind was an absolute must for RZR in D2.
    @Slambobagan #55 Slam is a late signing to RZR, more to do with his hefty price tag than anything else. He was consistent performer in D2 last season where he snared couple of FL's so his race pace is good. I think he is our one and only Kiwi.
    DIVISION THREE
    @Blindman #95. Blindman as results showed he had a difficult S3 in D3 after being promoted from D4. With all the aliens that have been promoted including groover he may find things slightly easier. His S2 D4 results were excellent in the beast that was the macca coupled with that is his commitment, showing up every week except for when he is on a junket to South east Qld and pre-season form. I expect to hear a lot of Ka-chows!!! coming out of the #95
    @Motorsports560 #29 As with Blindman MS560 found the going tough in D2 last season and has been dropped to D3 this season. With the guys from D3 being promoted to D2 MS560 times sit right up the top of the list of the D3 entrants for S4.
    @aussief1 #48 Welcome to the team. Aussie is a rookie this season and my thoughts on why I bid on him....the mods wouldn't throw someone into D3 in there 1st season unless they had something there so I took a punt and placed a bid. The other reason was I didn't expect to get the other 2 for D3 for what I bid on them.
    So boys there is no team orders I just expect lots of 1-2-3's....:roflmao: joking
    DIVISION FOUR
    @Hatfield #3 has been around ROOZ for a while and is one the community mods. Has won D4 previously and is returning after a stint in D3.
    DIVISION FIVE
    VARDZ31 #34 Having a crack at team captain for the first time. I enjoy this sort of thing and can devote time to it so my inbox is always open for suggestions for yourself or others in regards to jokers or anything. I managed to finish as runner up in D5 last season... A little bit of luck involved but I will take it
    @webnomad #16 was going to be our D6 representative as I bid to retained him during the team retention period and was promoted during this period. Web had a great season finishing runner up with 4 podium finishes. We will both get to take on Twist this season.
    DIVISION SIX
    @ToranaSS # 45 Tor an ass is someone I met in my first few weeks playing GT6... I ran a one make championship and Torana was runner-up to the one and only @MINT_GTR. All this before any of us had even heard of the RaceonOz community. Not sure how he will go but now that his connection issues are sorted and maybe @StigsOzCousin may let him use his other wheel I think Tor will go OK.
    @timrex #?? Timrex is also late signed acquired in the final bidding round... Welcome to the team

Well there you have it lads our Roster for S4. As I said in my little bio any thoughts on anything please don't hesitate to put them forward. That includes for the up and coming bonus bidding round. I haven't really thought about it because all of you were my first choices, I didn't have to much of a back up plan so a little help would be great.... Send me a PM to keep it amongst ourselves.

[​IMG]
    Season 4 colour (Spirited Green metallic) is from the Mazda Demio sports "10 or as we know it the MAZDA 2
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Great page. Once the team gets more finalised we should organise a team practice night
    VARDZ likes this.
  3. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    great set up for the season cap :) ...
  4. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    BLINDMANRACING reporting for duty SIR ! looking forward to a great season with a new team and new car ! Now what is the colour of our team cars ? And let's get Racing.....
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @VARDZ what was the colour you had on the car last night?
    I have the Lexus LFA lime green on mine, but yours was really shiny and metallic.

If we switch from curious yellow to an actual green, it will open up yellow for other teams to use if they wish.
    VARDZ likes this.
  6. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Cheers Div 6 woo hoo
    Blindman likes this.
  7. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Great right up Vardz.

The best night for me for practice would be on Wednesdays.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Was thinking the same Warrior... Will be on from 8.30 ish
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @ToranaSS lets get you a number mate.... not many to choose from...my old one #22 has been offered to a guy with 22 in his name but not sure if he has taken it up yet
  10. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Cheers for the nice words VARDZ I'll try my best again this season to get us a good result and to stick it to TLR. Let's show them that there not the only team that is fast.
    Can't wait to get started into S4 and hopefully get some good points in the bag for the team
    cheers
  11. aussief1

aussief1 Rookie

PSN ID
    aussief1
    Hey guys, stoked to be part of team ROOZ Racing. Thanks VARDZ.

Cheers for the kind words, I hope I can live up to expectations.

Fingers crossed Blindman, Motorsports and I can blitz Division 3 for the team.

I'll repaint the Camaro on Sunday before the race.
  12. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    hey vardz id swap #45 for #22 m8 so theres another option cheers!
    VARDZ likes this.
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    One of my guys has the #22. TF22Raptor.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OK boys the countdown is on.... We need to make a call on our Livery for Season 4. We have 4 original members and 5 newbies, so I would like to give them the opportunity to have some input to what we run with. I see it that we have 3 options.... 1. Keep it as we are, Curious Yellow from the Plymouth Cuda 440 six pack '71 costs $58K
    2 Change to a Greener Colour. Spirited green metallic from the Mazda Demio Sports '10 under $20K
    3. A completely different colour but remembering the colours that others have.
    @warrior2167 @groover33 @Blindman @Motorsports560 @aussief1 @Hatfield @webnomad @ToranaSS
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Stiff looks like 22 has gone... Will ask Torana what he wants to do as the remaining #'s are quite limited...we may be able to 3 way swap... i have #11 but it is only because #31 is taken. If you like #11 i am happy to give it up to you and torana to take #45
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I vote the metallic green. I saw it on your camaro, and it rocks.
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It does look good doesn't it. That would free up yellow, one of the other teams was looking to change to yellow.
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was NLR that was looking at yellow as an option.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I do like the metallic green as well but the majority will rule.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99