GT-Sport SCNG Season 2 - **Completed**

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Xtr3meNZer, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Hey guys, I'm doing a highlights video of the race previous, and I have the raw footage, just need to find the time to put it all together. BUT, if you happen to be so lucky as to win the night, if you could please take a screen shot of the winning screen (the one with the reef around your neck and the confetti etc), it would be much appreciated, and will be showcased on the video.

Cheers all, hope everyone is ready for a potentially tight race tomorrow!
    Peersy, gtkingx, emmo46 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Beats143 do you know how to take a screenshot and of which screen he is talking about?
    Xtr3meNZer, gtkingx and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    All drivers and cars locked in for tomorrow night! Should be great race!
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. Beats143

Beats143 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Yeah Hat all sorted and done.
  5. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    You've taken the winning screenshot even before the race has been run? Wow! I'm impressed! :eek:;)
    gtkingx and Beats143 like this.
  6. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    RACE DAY!! :cool:

Hello fellow racers, today is the day for ROUND 2! I will be hosting again, and will have a room up earlier (Likely 7-7.30 Aus time) for anyone to come on and test.

Going off last weeks race, it's going to be a good one with a track most of us know quite well. I'm sure we've all had an incident on the famed "Chicane of Death" - here's hoping that none of us repaint the chicane with our cars...

Good luck! We will see you on tonight!
  7. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Round 2 Seaside
    Ballast
    [​IMG]
    Pole
    [​IMG]
    Grid
    [​IMG]
    Race
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lap times
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GT_bananajosh1 1:39. 676 (DSC lap 12)

Thanks @CaptainRisky21 for filling in for PRD last minute (8% Drivers Ballast)
  8. Noodles87

Noodles87 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Noodles8771
    That round went much better. Qualifying was a disaster though as I managed to crash at the death chicane because I'm a pleb. Started right at the back in 16th. This time I started on the mediums & hoped for the best. Got through the medium stint really well & pitted at the end of lap 13 for softs. & yea not much else really. Managed to hold on for P5 finish which I'm happy with considering where I started earlier. Overall I'm pretty pleased.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    What a good night for Xtr3me Motorsports last night, with @rollscanhardly grabbing Pole, Fastest lap and the win, with @SirDids72 rounding out the podium on 3rd (after leading for a fair whack of the race) - Very proud of you guys, well done.

My race started off as bad as you can really... hitting the famed chicane of death right from the get go, causing extensive front end and engine damage, having me from 7th at the grid to 14th. Spent a lot of time coming back through the field, with some very nice battles as I clawed my way back. Starting on Mediums, I wanted to finish the race off strong, I pitted on lap 15 and went for it. Spent a fair bit of my 2nd stint by myself, looking at Ridwan and Risky off about 6 seconds up the road. Managed to bring it back to about 3 seconds at the end of the race.

Seen a few hit the Chicane... it caused quite an issue lol.

Well done again to Rolls, GT King and Sir Dids for your podium placings.
    SirDids72, RidwanF1, Beats143 and 4 others like this.
  10. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Yes, well done @rollscanhardly and Xtr3me Motorsports, great performance. That's one of the things I love about this series is that the Success Ballast will see different drivers and teams battling for the podium as well as different battles throughout the field from round to round. It was humbling to see the two top drivers and teams from last round battling it out for the last two positions (though I don't think it was just weight that pushed them back that far). I had some great battles myself with @Peersy until he went wide at turn 3. Looking forward to next round
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. rollscanhardly

rollscanhardly Rookie

PSN ID
    rollscanhardly
    Last nights race was all about some redemption after my horrible performance at the first round, having my car on a diet last night certainly helped in that regards as i was able to push a bit harder without compromising on my tyres as bad and was able to stay in the slip a bit easier and pass when needed. thanks to all for a great nights racing and will see u all at the next round where my car will be fat again haha
  12. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Hahaha the death chicane always plays a part even if its someone else hitting it. Great battle at the back with the 2 window lickers that both had a few issues during the race. Yew the ebbs and flows of car weight changes make it very interesting. @UrsineSaturn9 heres a question. In a field of 16 if you come last or 2nd last you get 3% weight reduction for your car next race. We had a field of 16 but Josh dropped out at some stage leaving 15, so do i get the 3% weight reduction because we started with 16 or just 2% because i finished 14th which would have been 15th if he stayed in. Maybe @Hatfield played me thinking he had this up his sleeve:eek::D if he came last. :roflmao:
    SirDids72 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    We started with 16, so -2% for 14th. The DSC SOB car will get 0% change, @LE_bananajosh will still get 2 points for the drivers championship, but no team points as the 4th car for each team is dropped anyway.
    Beats143 likes this.
  14. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was an unintentional disconnect so I would assume the 16th place adjustment would apply.
  15. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    No ballast changes for DNF or DSC was what was agreed for SPCC and so applies to this series also
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'd like to say strategy played a part, but actually I was just driving stupid or something.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    1 less team point for 1% less ballast next round. Will it be worth it? :cautious:
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    No because it wasn't 1 less team point. If I didn't mess up as many times I would've been on for a top 10 at the very least
  20. Beats143

PSN ID
    Beats143
    Good onya Nostradamus ;)
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.