SEASON 1 ENTRY - PS ACC Sunday Night League - GT4 Single Make Series

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4/5 Sunday Night' started by JJ_Penguin, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Wayne Edis

Wayne Edis New Recruit

PSN ID
    Angryoldfella
    PS5 for angry ...ps4 if we don't get enough
  2. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Another question. Had trouble finding the server. What is/was it called and do we need to be a certain rank, safety rating etc?
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

search for Rooz in multiplayer, there is a search bar in the top of the screen. it is hard to see. make sure all is selected
    Noxrai likes this.
  4. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Wow I'm a rookie haha
    Didn't realise you had to select your car before entering the server. Drove a lap in the wrong car and was wondering why it felt completely different lol. Spent the rest of quali fiddling with otions trying to find a setting to change my car. Warm up lap started and I decided maybe if I quit and rejoin I'll see a car select option.

Figured it out, rejoined and started the race from the pits. Drove pretty cautiously for the first few laps and stayed out of quite a few accidents in front of me and slowly upped my pace as my confidence grew. Fella called sparky? was hunting me down for most of the race after i think he had a misshap. Kept me honest and really enjoyed trying to keep away from him.

Had a fun time. Really hoping we can get enough people for the ps5 version. Gt7 graphics have really spoilt me on the ps5 and it's really hard to go back to anything less. Especially now that I've plonked a 42inch tv in front of my face.
  5. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I'm tentatively in @stucar17 , @JJ_Penguin for ACC, got the wheel working with it last night, needed a firmware update!
    Now to learn the game, get the DLC, learn a couple of circuits, the car.. . . :confused:
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  6. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    In for me please, I only have the ps5 version.
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  7. Alek

Alek New Recruit

PSN ID
    NZ-ROBBO-7
    Sign me up boys
    JJ_Penguin and stucar17 like this.
  8. natmanscoop

I'm gonna need one o' them fancy discord invite-actions @JJ_Penguin .
  9. JJ_Penguin

no worries. I will post it tonight with a video on what to do after joining.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  10. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

So do I need to have discord also?
  11. JJ_Penguin

Dont have to but it would be easier. It’s a bit daunting to start with but discord is easy to use.

The information or each event will be posted here as well as on discord.
  12. JJ_Penguin

Hi All,
    We are finalising the numbers for sunday and will organise teams etc.
    Anyone that is willing to give Discord the link and demo video is posted below. There is no requirement to use discord but it is a convenient way to chat and pass on information. Event details will still be posted here in the forum. You will need to create a discord login. Anyone that gets stuck reach out to me and I'll sort you out.

RaceOnOz Discord Link
    https://discord.gg/vZjPzS7kCg

13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Trust me Nox, the racing makes up for the graphics ... Much more immersive as you cant get lazy by crashing into other drivers or rail grinding !
    Noxrai likes this.
  14. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    Hey guys, I'm going to withdraw from the ps5 ACC league. I'm going to race something else as I don't think enough people will show up to run ps5 races. Thanks for everything and hopefully we will have more luck next season.
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    NO worries fudge, yeah its a shame, just hope the new update lives up to expectation and we can all enjoy something new.
  16. natmanscoop

mmmmYeah @stucar17 @JJ_Penguin if you could just go ahead and drop me back to Server 2, that'd be great.

I'm still full Danny-Ric@McLaren spec in this game/car, just can't feel any grip, slowest on track both qualies & races last night.
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  17. JJ_Penguin

Sorry mate I sent you a msg on PSN towards the end of practice saying you could jump in the 2nd server. The results from round 1 showed you were quick enough for server 1. We will allocate you to the 2nd server for the rest of the season.
    natmanscoop likes this.
  18. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I was wondering is this tuning Or standard set up
  19. JJ_Penguin

The default setup is good and there are not many tuning options. You just need to adjust the tyre pressures and you will be sweet. A lot of the drivers are arrive & drive,
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  20. JJ_Penguin