Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    As for taking 2nd in the championship, that feels a bit hollow to me, given Bob's absence. I think he has had the better of me head-to-head this season. I look forward to seeing how this rivalry pans out next season.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    B-Spec Bob and emmo46 like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It boils down to your 2 seconds, one third and a 4th being one point better than his one second and three thirds basically.
  3. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Congrats on the win Bryan, well deserved. Also well done to BMW on the pole. Both you guys were excellent in the race.

Don't know what happened with quali, 3 of us disconnected and there was no way I could restart it. So we all started at the rear.

Since I'm at the back, I thought I should take it easy, save tyres and stay out of trouble. Probably too cautious in hindsight and the gap blew out to 16 seconds shortly after the 1st lap. Out in front the lead swapped a few times and I was slowly bringing the gap down. However on lap 3 a small mistake brought cost me and shot at the win. Some good race with nat, holden and apex made for a pretty enjoyable race and eventually I brought it home for 2nd.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    It's always awesome to see a debut winner in Div 1, beating Warrior on any occasion means you've done a stirling job, enjoy the champagne :)
    B-Spec Bob and REVO_Bryan like this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Just found out my last league win was on October 5, nearly a year ago, at Indy Road in the Impreza (also a rerun, coincidentally). And to think I would never win a league race again...
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    and that other time, you also beat another Great HTO driver in second... ;)
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  7. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    One is great, and one is The Greatest. ;)
    Hatfield likes this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    someone throw a bucket of water over these two quickly, we don't want them re producing.:eek:
    Beau_Albert and REVO_Bryan like this.
  9. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    That would be biologically impossible.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oh,:unsure: thank God.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Tks Warrior. Congrats on a dominant season. Congrats to Bryan Bob and party too for their season.I have a gap in my mental approach to racing which I need to work on...I have this dumb habit of experimenting during a race and it has cost me so many times..including Sunday night, where I could not replicate my qualy pace and you pipped me for fastest lap (well done). I enjoyed the racing for the season but not the car. For me, as Crunch kind of said, the car was uninspiring to drive....maybe it was the dentist drill/blender sound track. Perhaps it was the washy front end which failed to alert you to snap oversteer (well for me anyway). Next season should be more fun with the HSV even if my race results don't improve.tks to all the div 1 crew.