SEASON 10 - DIVISION 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Waffles

Waffles New Recruit

Maybe AO should think about staying in the pits all race. Just to be safe from us.
    t_b_williams likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing is up guys....
    We will do a roll call before qual of all divs to see if we need to merge divs to give a full race room....
    Stu
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Some good racing last night guys.....

Qualified with a 2:02:3## just .08 behind Waffles who for the second time cost me pole by less than .1 :(:mad:

Got a great start, and led up mountain straight, managed to keep things straight over the top and down the hill, even had a small gap, but it all went to :):):):) at the chase when the rear stepped out and sent me off into the boonies for almost everyone to drive past.
    Was back to 7th, and tried to get onto a groove, only to have a massive crash on the run into the dipper.... I saw a yellow car on the entry on the left and made it past no worries, but the car sitting across the road left me now where to go, and i TBoned him right in the drivers door.... Sorry to who ever that was......

After that was just a case of hanging on the back of AOC in 5th till the pit stop... I had planned to take front tyres, but decided to change strat on the fly as my front wear was still up in the 90s..... Anyway, somehow in changing i managed to set it to change all 4 tyres which cost me an extra 10 seconds .... :rolleyes:

Race over..... Other than when i did catch @AOCleaner74 with about 3 laps to go and got a great run on him up the back straight for him to plant his fat arse right in the middle of the track ! Thought about doing a @Kart-No-1 and punting him off but couldnt bring myself to do it :inlove::sneaky: Last 3 laps were very sloppy from me so he got away again and i finished 5th with another case of what could have been...

On to Imola, from the few laps we ran last night, this track will be a belter in this car
    Stu
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

yet again, Bathurst produces the goods. congrats to @GHOST888O5 on the win
    lookn fwd to Imola
    Anthonyb and Telum like this.
  5. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    All good stu, saw the same yellow car on the left of the dipper and the line of cars slowed up slightly to avoid it and in a split second a slight lock up while avoiding it all taps here and there send me sideways and the worst part of the track. Got turtled (put on my roof) and tried to reset asap but couldnt,,my only saving grace was being hit firstly to put me back on all 4s, then about 2 or 3 more hits to get pointing in the right direction. Thats racin and besides its bathurst,;always fun no matter what. Hope i didnt ruin anybodys race again,, about time i had one of those seasons. Still an awesome race
    stucar17, Anthonyb and nigegunz like this.
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Looks like I am out, ps4 decided to go into safe mode and won't start....
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  8. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

at this stage I am able to race on sunday but that could change quickly.
  9. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Thanks Stu. Tried them and put in new cables but still won't go
  10. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'm back! Had to do a full reset so I lost everything, but still better than the alternative
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    How to Restore Game Data on PS4 - Playstation Plus
    stucar17, George and JJ_Penguin like this.
  12. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Next time...
    I think I need you as my P.A :):):):):) Hat!
  13. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    If it comes to a vote, i would give kart dude his place. Thats gotta suck ass dc with 2 to go.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    we've had a guy dsc from the lead on the final lap at a bathurst enduro before... it happens unfortunately
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  15. Waffles

Waffles New Recruit

It would keep the championship alive but I don't know how it works in this league.
  16. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    Sorry guys I had a DSC 2 seasons ago with 4 laps to go and was hunting down 1st, I know how it feels and I feel for every DSC. We all enter every race hoping it’s not ur number tonight !! That’s why I don’t understand rage quits
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, hope everyone is well and managing things as best they can.... Hopefully the enduro gives us some fun on sunday night !

Sorry about my park up on last week at Imola.... Cut a long story short, i was well off my PB in qual and was head scratching as to why everyone was driving away from me on the straights..... Didnt dawn on me till about lap 4 when @JJ_Penguin was eating me up on the straights and i spun at turn 1.... I looked at the app to check my rear tyres and noticed i was only getting 95% throttle... :rolleyes::rolleyes:.... Der !
    Anyway, on to the enduro.... The driver briefing is up.... Hope we have a full grid and a cracking race....
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-10-driver-briefings.3958/
    Stu
  18. JJ_Penguin

oh so I only caught up to you cose of your 95% throttle :(
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    in a straight line yes, in the corners your faster !
  20. JJ_Penguin

pfft hardly. I don't Imola & i dont like Le mans. so it will be another weekend of the same for me.