SEASON 10 - DIVISION 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    I can host
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  5. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Finally got the footage of my win up on YouTube. Just posting it here to show the fluke of consistency my race.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  6. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    What a crazy night last night was. Could not find quick pace around the track in the wet, so qually went poorly. Then got very lucky as everyone pushed that little bit to hard and I was able to slip my way up toward the front. I got onto the rear of Arnold some how and started to apply some pressure which worked, but i got caught out by how wet the track got too 2 corners later :rolleyes:. Again managed back on him, more pressure and I was through. Surprise win. Was feeling really good with that.

2nd race started ok. Then had a spin. Got annoyed at myself now in last again and 13secs back. Decided to just push harder than I thought I should to see what I could do and get fastest lap hopefully. Started to make my way through the field quickly with pure luck of events that unfolded in front of me. Unfortunately I stuck my nose up the wrong side of Arnold and redressed. Ended 4th and after crossing the line tried to pull over early. Crossed the pit exit control line and DQed :whistling:
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Had some cracking racing last sunday night guys.... Unfortunately there are a few protests (not unexpected in the sprint round TBH) so we will work through them in the next day or 2 to get the results finalised for @@Bounty05
    FOR ALL DIVS HOWEVER WE WILL BE LOOKING AT THE FOLLOWING FOR THE NEXT ROUND
    - Some drivers STILL have their mics on during Qual and the race. From next round, if a driver blows up during the race, or is causing a constant distraction to the field there will be a penalty coming their way.
    - DRIVER RE-ENTRY after a spin. If you spin off, its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to join the track without taking other drivers out. Yes 'accidents' happen, but re-entering the track on your own and taking out drivers through a 'careless' re-entry is not on. At this stage i dont have any protests for this, but has come up in discussions and comments to me.
    - Also heard a few comments about guys blowing up in the race room chat... If there is an issue please record your replay and send it to the stewards group.
    Stu
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SO we have 6 protests we are working through.
    Hopefully we get them sorted ASAP when we get the required responses from those involved, and a chance to look at both sides of the incident.
    Stu
  9. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  10. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Spa went too well for me. Did some practice one night during the week, instantly clicked with the track in this car and was doing random high 15s amongst mid to low 16s. Nothing changed for race night, when I entered the room and the rumours on the grape vine of my pace had already got to others so no secrets there. I spoke about where I felt I was getting my big advantages in pace.

Not sure what happened in qualifying, but some people did seem upset by something. I managed a 2.15.94 on my second hot lap. And a room restart meant a rolling start for the race, which again removed the chance of getting myself in trouble with my poor grid starts.

Got the jump on Antmeg and drove off into the distance. Didn't have any major offs, just spent the time racing the clock.

Looking forward to Bathurst, it's an average track for me as much as I love it.

Anthonyb likes this.
  11. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    Well my strategy to stay out on the hards until 3 laps to go, and then pit for softs, was a disaster. Well done Tuddy, making us look bad again lol. I heard some dramas on the mic during qualifying, then people dropping out and disconnecting, left 7 of us in the end. Not sure what was going on
    George, stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all..... Well done to all our winners and podium getters last night....
    Looking at the numbers we had some small grids finish last night which isnt fun for anyone, was a wide range of reasons.....
    Is there anyone who is OUT for the season, and ill look to see if its possible to merge divs if needed.... Is so much better racing a full grid, and i would rather the hassel of splitting a div than having divs with no drivers.
    If Drivers can let us know in here with a simple YES or NO as to whether you are racing the remaining 3 rounds (or intend to) will help us decide if we need to make a change.....
    Thanks stu
  13. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    YES
  14. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Yes, at this stage it would be foolish of me to give up on the championship :D

From what I have seen pace wise there are few div 5 drivers that would blend well into div 4.
    Dazza likes this.
  15. Dazza

Dazza Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    xxsparkygodxx
    LOL don’t through us all under the bus . We will be up a div soon enough lol
    George likes this.
  16. arnold watson

arnold watson Rookie

17. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys, Late notice i know, but due to the long weekend in Vic, Sa and Tas we will postpone the Bathurst round and move everything back a week. Ill update the dates in the div thread son forum as well.... Those up fopr some sunday races we might be able to run a couple of rooms of different stuff.
  19. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok all, am confirming we WILL be running the Bathurst round this weekend....
    Ill get the drivers briefing up tomorrow (friday).
    A 3 or 4 state long weekend is different to an event like F1..... The F1 race will be finished by Bathurst start, so we really need to push on with the season.
    - We will get room captains to do a roll call before Qual, so then we can join rooms of needed....
    - If you are NOT racing this weekend, please let your room know.

Thanks stu