SEASON 10 - DIVISION 4

Discussion in 'Project CARS PS4 Sunday Night League' started by stucar17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Telum

Telum Rookie

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    I can host
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Bluebounty05
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  5. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Finally got the footage of my win up on YouTube. Just posting it here to show the fluke of consistency my race.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  6. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    What a crazy night last night was. Could not find quick pace around the track in the wet, so qually went poorly. Then got very lucky as everyone pushed that little bit to hard and I was able to slip my way up toward the front. I got onto the rear of Arnold some how and started to apply some pressure which worked, but i got caught out by how wet the track got too 2 corners later :rolleyes:. Again managed back on him, more pressure and I was through. Surprise win. Was feeling really good with that.

2nd race started ok. Then had a spin. Got annoyed at myself now in last again and 13secs back. Decided to just push harder than I thought I should to see what I could do and get fastest lap hopefully. Started to make my way through the field quickly with pure luck of events that unfolded in front of me. Unfortunately I stuck my nose up the wrong side of Arnold and redressed. Ended 4th and after crossing the line tried to pull over early. Crossed the pit exit control line and DQed :whistling:
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Had some cracking racing last sunday night guys.... Unfortunately there are a few protests (not unexpected in the sprint round TBH) so we will work through them in the next day or 2 to get the results finalised for @@Bounty05
    FOR ALL DIVS HOWEVER WE WILL BE LOOKING AT THE FOLLOWING FOR THE NEXT ROUND
    - Some drivers STILL have their mics on during Qual and the race. From next round, if a driver blows up during the race, or is causing a constant distraction to the field there will be a penalty coming their way.
    - DRIVER RE-ENTRY after a spin. If you spin off, its YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to join the track without taking other drivers out. Yes 'accidents' happen, but re-entering the track on your own and taking out drivers through a 'careless' re-entry is not on. At this stage i dont have any protests for this, but has come up in discussions and comments to me.
    - Also heard a few comments about guys blowing up in the race room chat... If there is an issue please record your replay and send it to the stewards group.
    Stu
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SO we have 6 protests we are working through.
    Hopefully we get them sorted ASAP when we get the required responses from those involved, and a chance to look at both sides of the incident.
    Stu