Season 11 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Hey Div 1, looking forward to some fun next season. ;) I don't think anyone could replace someone like Bryan, but I'll do my best to no doubt. Good luck Bryan, see you in the titts races and hopefully sometime on GTS next year.
    Crunch and REVO_Bryan like this.
  2. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Your right side tyres were touching the grass before the jump, shame too since you had excellent pace.
    Also well done for qualifying on pole :thumbsup:

In the race I always wanted to do 10 laps for the 1st stint. So with Crunch in the lead, I just wanted to keep him in check at around two seconds, and not push too hard so I have something left for that 10th lap. Unfortunately a couple spin from Crunch gifted me the lead and I soon had Bob on my tail.

Bob went for the undercut on lap 8 and after I completed my stop had amassed a 5 second lead, but I wasn't too worried because I knew I set the race up with my first stint to now go flat out till the end. From my point of view that looked to be a cracking race all round and I thought that was the best car and track combo for this season.

Not sure if I've finished in the Sunday League in GT6 , might depend on the numbers, but I do have a couple races planned in GT6 in the future.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    that is comment gold right there
    Crunch likes this.
  4. AUSnicko9

AUSnicko9 Professional

PSN ID
    aussie_nicko
    Well done David on securing another championship!! Your consistency is unreal mate and honestly second to none.

I hope to challenge you once more in Sunday League. :thumbsup:
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    you know, you could always get a ps4 if you dont have one, and challenge him in the F1 Championship! :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    AUSnicko9 and warrior2167 like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks to EVERYONE who raced this season and kept the numbers up for the 7 rounds, Numbers overall were pretty good. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

As with every season, we saw some great racing, game issues aside, and i really hope that its enough to see you back again for season 12 early next year. At this stage we will be looking at an early Feb start once people get back from holidays. We will be looking to streamline a couple of things over the break, tweaking a few of the rules and regs, and generally trying to make things a little easier on the mod team, who are times stretched for time. Nothing dramatic, just some fine tuning is all.

As always thanks to our great sponsors, and on this occasion Hess and his team at PAGNIAN for the great, and ongoing support they have given raceonoz over the years. The draw for this great prize will hopefully be very soon, will advise as soon as we can lock in a date.

I have set up an entry thread.....links below.....please indicate your intention there so we can start to get things sorted.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-12-entry-thread.2496/

S12 car will be the Nissan R35 TC

While i am sure we will see most of you online over the coming weeks, can i say officially, on behalf of the mod team, thanks for your ongoing support of the forum, have a great xmas and new year, stay safe......and we genuinely hope to see you all back again next year for some more racing in whatever series floats your boat !

Cheers
    Hat / Mod team.
  8. AUSnicko9

AUSnicko9 Professional

PSN ID
    aussie_nicko
    Whatever series Dave races is what I'll race! :thumbsup::D
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92