Season 11 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 6, 2016.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    wouldn't be the first time you drilled someone from behind
  2. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Brrrrr
    nigegunz and incey like this.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Pretty much! However you saw it im not fussed :) Im not putting in any useless Protests etc or blaming you so lets just roll on next seasom
    nigegunz and grassies like this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ssman244 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks to EVERYONE who raced this season and kept the numbers up for the 7 rounds, Numbers overall were pretty good. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

As with every season, we saw some great racing, game issues aside, and i really hope that its enough to see you back again for season 12 early next year. At this stage we will be looking at an early Feb start once people get back from holidays. We will be looking to streamline a couple of things over the break, tweaking a few of the rules and regs, and generally trying to make things a little easier on the mod team, who are times stretched for time. Nothing dramatic, just some fine tuning is all.

As always thanks to our great sponsors, and on this occasion Hess and his team at PAGNIAN for the great, and ongoing support they have given raceonoz over the years. The draw for this great prize will hopefully be very soon, will advise as soon as we can lock in a date.

I have set up an entry thread.....links below.....please indicate your intention there so we can start to get things sorted.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-12-entry-thread.2496/

S12 car will be the Nissan R35 TC

While i am sure we will see most of you online over the coming weeks, can i say officially, on behalf of the mod team, thanks for your ongoing support of the forum, have a great xmas and new year, stay safe......and we genuinely hope to see you all back again next year for some more racing in whatever series floats your boat !

Cheers
    Hat / Mod team.
    grassies and ssman244 like this.
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

Thanks to EVERYONE who raced this season and kept the numbers up for the 7 rounds, Numbers overall were pretty good. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

HUGE thank you to Hat & EVERYONE who makes this community run so smoothly with the best of energies & without charging annual fees or any nonsense like that, you guys are BRILLIANT!! It's an honour & a pleasure to be a member of ROOZ
    JonoStan96, grassies and Hatfield like this.
  7. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Can I interest you in a RaceOnOz Gold Membership? The annual commitment is only $10. ;):p
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

ahaha you can spot a junkie right! absolutely count me in for gold membership Bryan, anything for a good cause & to lose the new recruit tag!
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF