Season 11 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Adronaught and maximuscatticus like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield you have double posted the Div 3 image and missed the 3B.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thx fixed
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    As they say @Bluemoon, it's not over till the fat lady sings! I was definitely going to have to take some unsavory risks if I was going to catch Turbo in time, if at all...I got lucky this last time!
    BUT, if I didn't believe (cling to) the "Fat Lady Theory", I'd have given up after my first race (season), as my racing 'alter ego' took a fair bruising back then! (Assumes bush balladeer stance, one foot up on stump, whilst rolling a White Ox...one handed...lol!)
    I think my first race was at Brands Hatch in the Subaru, just rounding Surtees (T4), and bam! That's when @Pinoy350 (Mario) and myself became acquainted, as I drove full noise through the tyre smoke and scattering cars, and promptly shortened the boot of his stationary car by 3 feet! Lol! Ah those were the days...but I digress, I went "Right!", put my head down and drove from all but dead last (13th) to 6th...and point I'm trying to make is this, "don't give up coz you never know what's gonna happen!" You and Turbo are definitely 'in the mix', and I'm under no illusions as to how I must drive this weekend. So I say good luck to you both, and to the rest of the field, and I hope we have a rip snorter of a race!
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Bluemoon and emmo46 like this.
  5. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Oh if that's not nominated for "Quote of the Season" I'll eat my space helmet! Lol! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    incey likes this.
  6. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    New modem router thingy Bryan...has been rock solid all season! No longer relying on the cat to concentrate the whole race distance...thank the stars, and touch wood! Lol!
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well, here we are at the final League round for 2016 !
    Good luck to all those drivers who are fighting it out for a championship against some very good drivers.

[​IMG]

PIT EXIT / ENTRY : Please obey the entry line for the pits. The EXIT line however, is fine to cut as it is quite tight to follow all the way out and there is a risk of someone dropping a wheel and spinning back onto the track. Please be mindful when exiting the pits to give-way to traffic going through T1
    TRACK LIMITS : All the tarmac is fine to use here. The main places that come to mind are the loop, and the points of the circuit where the shorter track hairpins are.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, then make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact.
    CONTACT : If you push someone offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed............Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : If you do happen to go off track, please use your heads when returning. Stay offline until you are back up to race speed so you don't compromise other drivers.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or emmo46.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up in the pits and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
  8. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Good luck to all tonight Hope it all goes smooth for the div 3 final round.
    Looking forward to seeing the results,
    I'm on holidays having a great time.
    incey and Hatfield like this.
  9. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Internet is playing up tonight. Might get there, might not.
  10. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Had lag brought to my attention on my out lap of qually & quallied 11th/11. I offered to leave, Moon said I could stay if I stayed back. Figured if anyone left the track & I pass them so be it & if they catch me I'll let them through. Dsc'd on lap 3 in 10th place. Disappointing way to finish the season.
  11. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    disappointing for you max on the last 2 races but practice during the season has been great. your pace is improving every week. keep it up and next season could be yours.
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  12. maximuscatticus

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Cheers Easy. When does next season start? I'm assuming after xmas????
  13. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I think so but man I'm looking forward to it. mojo has returned.
    incey likes this.
  14. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Stoked to get the win tonite. It was tough at times especially the first sector of the first lap. Couldn't believe I did a pb of 24.7 in the warmup then couldn't get near it for qually. Didn't make that much difference in the end.....unless turbo beats me by a point that is. Can't wait to see how the table shakes out but I'm pretty sure Adro has finally got a Championship. Well done you.
    Big thanks to Moon for his hosting. It can be a distraction from the race but you seemed to handle it with ease.
    Good job on the 3b trophy Wolfy, you were mixing it near the front of Div 3 a few times. Thanks everyone else for the racing this season , and the laughs during practice. Hope to see you's on the track again for another season when PDI announces another delay for GT7
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    I dunno if I'm clear points wise or not, but big drive Incey, well done! And well done m00n! The fat lady almost went your way man! I'm really awaiting clarification before I hoot and holler! Very competitive and firmly, but fairly contested season! Well done everyone! It's been a real pleasure racing with you all!
  17. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    After taking drop rounds into consideration and with tonights points this is my calculation. I could be wrong though!

1. Adro 145 points - 10 (Drop) = 135 points
    2. Moon 143 points - 11 (Drop) = 132 points
    3. Incey 100 points - 8 (drop) = 92 points
    4. Disturboed 97 points - 7 = 90 points

So even if I had not been punted off lap 16 and finished in 6th, Incey still would have stolen 3rd by 1 point!

My calcs only, by no means official!!
    Adronaught and WOLFYDADDY007 like this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    stolen is a bit tough, but I like your maths
    Adronaught likes this.
  19. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Well, if that's the rub of the green, there being only 3 points in it after drop rounds...it's just by the skin of my teeth! Yee haaaa!!! Comiserations m00n...you were so fast with pole/fastest lap, and with the lap 1 kerfuffle, I thought I'd done my dash right then and there! But it didn't spin?! (Thank you Murphy!) I trundled back on track in 10th (apologies if I baulked anyone), and literally had it all to do! Stuck my boot in and had some great racing with @arakasi-. We were trading corners and pitted at the end of lap 8 (desperately searching for some sort of undercut to catch m00n and incey...but incey pitted as well, lol!
    I just couldn't catch em...they were both going quite a bit faster than I. I could only plug away, scampering away from arakasi when I could (you had some great laps there where I was hard pressed to keep you in my rear view mirror...scary off coming onto main straight...I was lucky!)
    I had just enough left in the car to bring it home in 3rd...just!
    Well done on 1st @incey man! I could kiss you! Well done @Bluemoon, so so close man...you shouldn't feel stiffed! You drove brilliantly tonight! I feel like I got lucky... or jjust lucky enough! Phew! I was sweating buckets just trying to circulate at you and incey's pace...you guys were staggeringly fast!
    Thank you for hosting all season m00n, thank you ROOZ heads for making it so, thank you Pagnian for your kind patronage and sponsorship, and thank you all my fellow drivers...you guys have all made me a better driver!
    Thank you, cheers, and all the best for the silly season! May you and yours be happy, safe, and prosperous!
    Cheers :D:D:D
    arakasi-, Easyprey007, emmo46 and 4 others like this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll confirm all that once I see the results.:thumbsup: