Season 11 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Code:
    #   Driver            Gap        Total      Best
    01. incey             44:45.220  44:45.220  2:24.826
    02. X-3vi1m00n          +09.685  44:54.905  2:24.243 (pole, fastest lap)
    03. adronaught          +18.236  45:03.456  2:25.898
    04. arakasi-            +18.722  45:03.942  2:26.142
    05. Half-Byte           +36.053  45:21.273  2:27.098
    06. WOLFYDADDY007       +41.469  45:26.689  2:24.938
    07. arnoldwa            +47.808  45:33.028  2:25.285
    08. annelorrianne       +59.106  45:44.326  2:27.205
    09. disturboed        +1:16.749  46:01.969  2:25.917
    10. sooby_scott           +14 laps (D/C)    2:29.230
    11. maximuscatticus       +15 laps (D/C)    2:44.061

Code:
    #   Best lap Driver
    01. 2:24.243 X-3vi1m00n
    02. 2:24.826 incey
    03. 2:24.938 WOLFYDADDY007
    04. 2:25.285 arnoldwa
    05. 2:25.898 adronaught
    06. 2:25.917 disturboed
    07. 2:26.142 arakasi-
    08. 2:27.098 Half-Byte
    09. 2:27.205 annelorrianne      
    10. 2:29.230 sooby_scott          
    11. 2:44.061 maximuscatticus

3. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    nothing I can do once @Adronaught got 3rd. Well done!
    Adronaught likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Adronaught and Easyprey007 like this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations Adro, well deserved championship win. I'm not sure whether to offer commiserations or congratulations to my old sparring partner moon, It was a bloody good effort and I was cheering for you. Finally congratulations to Incey for the race win ( that'll be Div 1 next season for you my boy ;))
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Man, that was some good fun racing, pretty intense for most the race. I just couldn,t sit right on ya tail, as we had different faster sections, and it was throwing my rhythm out, so when I had any chace of a shot at ya, I just wasnt far enough beside ya to make it. (Didnt want any championship controversy;))
    Tried to save tyres there through the second stint, which gave me a good shot at you for the final 2 laps.
    Congrats Adro , great consistent speed all season.
    @Bluemoon , great season bud, nearly got it.
    Well done to everyone on a great season
    Had some fun battles, thanks .
    :)
    Adronaught and emmo46 like this.
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    not without you @emmo46
    emmo46 and Adronaught like this.
  9. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Thanks m00n…when you drove away for the win at Bathurst, I just thought "Geesh! How am I gonna catch these guys?"
    But I've always liked the little Honda HSV, and rounds 2, 3, and 5,6,7, were all at tracks that I'm comfortable with. I like Bathurst, just not quick there, and I like Motegi, but the rain/different read on instruments really threw me…fortunately I was able to capitalise on the dry tracks I know…but there's a lot of luck in it too aye…
    I watched the replay paying particular attention to the race you and incey had out front, and I've gotta say for anyone vaguely interested in seeing how it's done, that it should be compulsory viewing! Two blokes driving out of their skins, past the edge of 'normal', and yet keeping all the wobbles and little slides in check, flat out!
    I have sat stunned in my driving rig a couple of times, in awe at the pace you guys were generating!!! Simply a brilliant display of driving!
    And dude, you drive like a boss when you're determined and got the bit between your teeth!
    You gave me a run right down to the wire! And you didn't give up (fat lady style…lol! You know what I mean…)
    For all intensive purposes, you were just one good late brake lunge, or slipstream pass away from a cigar!
    You shouldn't be blue m00n (sorry, I couldn't help it…) coz you are right on the money!
    Thanks for being great rival and getting me to dig deep!
    And you can have a giggle on me, coz I'm gonna get reamed in Div 2…those guys are super fast!
    Thanks again mate…cheers!
    cola1001 and Bluemoon like this.
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    So Moon and Turbo not employing "team orders" at Motegi made the difference...[shakes fist at my captain]
    Adronaught and incey like this.
  11. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Cheers arakasi- mate…geez you were fast! I'd gap you, then 3 or 4 laps later my mirrors would be full again! Lol!
    I was scared on the last 2 laps (re championship point difference) and just tried to stay smooth and on the black stuff…
    and I do appreciate you not shoving a late one up the inside man…most courteous of you.
    All the best mate!
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i called it awhile back
  13. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Huge thanks to evil for captaining this season. Congrats to all winners & podiums. Thanks also to Wolf for convincing me to stick around. Good & yet disappointing season for me, I was hoping for a little better. The PS3 is on its last legs so will be updating to PS4 at xmas racing pcars next year (once I get it sorted). Hope to see you all there. Cheers.
    Adronaught, Bluemoon and Easyprey007 like this.
  14. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    practicing with you this season has been gr8 fun good luck mate.
    Adronaught and maximuscatticus like this.
  15. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Its been a real delight watching you get better and better max. For your info mate the silos where you live are where I fell from back in 1984 I was only 22 so every time you look at them now you'll be to say you know a guy who fell from there a survived a 32m fall if you want a race on Pcars let me know I'd be happy to join you all the best :cool:
    Adronaught and maximuscatticus like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Adronaught likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks to EVERYONE who raced this season and kept the numbers up for the 7 rounds, Numbers overall were pretty good. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

As with every season, we saw some great racing, game issues aside, and i really hope that its enough to see you back again for season 12 early next year. At this stage we will be looking at an early Feb start once people get back from holidays. We will be looking to streamline a couple of things over the break, tweaking a few of the rules and regs, and generally trying to make things a little easier on the mod team, who are times stretched for time. Nothing dramatic, just some fine tuning is all.

As always thanks to our great sponsors, and on this occasion Hess and his team at PAGNIAN for the great, and ongoing support they have given raceonoz over the years. The draw for this great prize will hopefully be very soon, will advise as soon as we can lock in a date.

I have set up an entry thread.....links below.....please indicate your intention there so we can start to get things sorted.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-12-entry-thread.2496/

S12 car will be the Nissan R35 TC

While i am sure we will see most of you online over the coming weeks, can i say officially, on behalf of the mod team, thanks for your ongoing support of the forum, have a great xmas and new year, stay safe......and we genuinely hope to see you all back again next year for some more racing in whatever series floats your boat !

Cheers
    Hat / Mod team.
  18. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Well done a adro , moon and incey on the season. First time I've raced moon and your pace at Bathurst was inpressive. Thought you were the man to catch, then adro started to show his true pace in the next few rounds. I was really starting to in joy the season and getting used to my wheel . But putting time in thru the week in practice and qualifying ok, just to start the race with cars flying all over the track from lag was starting to get very frustrating ( my bad Internet ) . So dropped out sorry. Was great fun racing with you all had some great battles , well done wolf for d3 win as well. And thanks moon for hosting .