Season 13 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

for sure i'll still be there on Thurs, im curious how our ItalyvGermany contact battlescore on track pans out
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol We can't keep our wings off each other :inlove:
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 6 : 28/5
    Silverstone Stowe - 51
    laps
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to realishracing for the map
    TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. PENALTIES will be on STRONG here so be especially careful of running all 4 wheels over the white lines/ripple strips

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group. We have seen a few examples last season of contact to the rear of another car, pushing them off track. This is the classic redress situation. PLEASE REDRESS IF YOU DO THIS TO AVOID A PENALTY. With Penalties on STRONG you may receive power cut time penalties for contact so be especially careful.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1.

COMPULSORY PITSTOP : All drivers must make a compulsory pitstop.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Both are reasonably straightforward, however DO NOT swerve across the front of other cars on entry. Drivers should remain left on the exit of the previous corner for a clean entry into pit lane. Be aware of those around you when making your entry
    On EXIT, drivers should be aware of fast drivers approaching when the game releases control to you

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Please be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty. For cars making the pass (leaders), you still have a responsibility to avoid contact with slower traffic

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'. This is still a work in progress however and may not be finalized before round 1.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
    StigsTC likes this.
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI GHOSTING INFORMATION

With strong penalties on this round, cars are bound to ghost at certain points (cut track/ramming penalties etc)
    When this occurs, the ghosting driver should try and get off the racing line if possible.
    Other drivers are free to drive through the ghosting car if the need arises.

With the close grid, T1 needs to have everyone being very careful as some bumps will give drivers 3 sec penalties
  6. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Really annoyed about tonight,
    Qually: Okish, too many mistakes for a clean lap plus my technical issues.
    Race: something happened at the first hairpin that spun me around and sent me to last. The fightback was on and for 15-20 laps I was going alright until my pedals started to play up. Just before and after my pit stop my pedals were holding me at quarter throttle making it near impossible to find a rhythm, after firing me through T1 and coppping loads of penalties with this throttle issue my patience had worn thin enough. I'll try and fix it for the finale.
  7. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 6 Results
    Pole: Beau
    [​IMG]
    7. SSman (mechanical retirement)
    8. Jay (medical retirement)

[​IMG]
    SSman 0:52.869
    Jay 0:52.780
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I read TRL_beau's time as 52.370. is that correct @Bryan_F
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Correct
  10. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Beau also got pole, by about the same margin as our fastest lap gap.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations @Russell on securing the Div 1B championship. :)
  14. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    sigh I will get that 1b champ crown one day
    emmo46 and Russell like this.
  15. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Cheers emmo. I have had a much better run this season in div1b. Touch wood for the last race lol
  16. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    You vs Bryan vs SSman for third is going to be interesting, SS pretty much needs the win but you or Bryan can go either way depending on how high you both finish.
    Would be a mega season to take 1B and 3rd overall in Div 1.
    Russell likes this.
  17. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Congratulations stigs on another great win last night. I had another great battle with Bryan. It was much like last week how just manage to make the under cut work, this week the big difference was I managed to hang on to the position.....just lol
    StigsTC likes this.
  18. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    For sure you will Holden. This is my first title since I started 5 or 6 seasons ago. It comes full circle for us mortals eventually.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Actually I'm stupid and can't do maths in my head anymore, after drops its 71-67-67 so really is anyone's game.
    If one were to finish 2nd place or higher they would finish 3rd overall automatically, after that it is all down to who ends up where.
  20. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    I liked me and @StigsTC battle last night, it was some crazy side by side racing and taken each other position like 3/4 times, sadly my painful knees had too much effect just before I pitted and made big mistakes so had to go slow till the end of the race, stig had me too my limits and it was very difficult to keep up with him, congrats on the win buddy!! :)
    warrior2167, Russell, emmo46 and 2 others like this.