Season 13 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
  3. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    "Beep Beep!"
    That sneaky good run and move to the inside at 2nd to last corner was so good I couldn't even be mad about it, totally outfoxed me.
    Thanks for uploading these, really enjoyed the battle.
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  4. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    May be back for the finale. Depends how far ahead I am with my after hours study.
    Russell likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Round 7: 4/6
    Ascari - 20 laps
    [​IMG]

Thank you all for participating this season. Things have been pretty smooth sailing apart from the drop in numbers (which is inevitable considering how old this game is now)

Ok, onto the final round.....

Track Limits : The same rules apply with white lines/ripple strips. The EXCEPTIONS are the esses (Rafael & Pif-Paf ) where the track is present on the inside. This is allowed to be used.

Contact : We all know the drill here too. Please be careful here.

TURN 1 : With Turn 1 being Rafael, extra care will be required as the run to it is quite short. Be smart and leave room where required.

Pit Entry / Exit : Entry is straightforward. On Exit, be aware of cars exiting Rafael

Compulsory Pitstop : 1

Blue Flags : You are expected to move off the preferred race line and let them past as soon as you can. For drivers lapping other competitors, a reminder that this is NOT a green light for you to bulldoze other competitors off track either. Respect works both ways ;)

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : We all know the drill
    StigsTC likes this.
  7. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Sorry I won't make it tonight. Don't have a PS3 here tonight :(
  8. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Final race of the season was very long. Off the pace with no practice and finished last. Ps3 has a loud fan and I'm too lazy to finish it so time to move on to a new platform. Decided this was my last GT6 race. Time to test Assetto Corsa on the old rig to see how it runs/how much upgrading will cost.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    Knuckles and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Great way to end season. Might be a small grid. But a quality grid. Ill take that everyday of the week. Good race. Flat out all night.
    Congrats to stig and russ on there championships.
    Russell and StigsTC like this.
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Same here. Ill still run titts on Tuesdays but off to AC.
  11. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Never in my dreams.
    I guess being car #13 only works when it is Season 13.

Too many fantastic moments this season from everybody to mention, but well done to everyone who battled that car and came out on top for a personal victory. If at any time you came out of a race having felt like you beat the car, or learned something, that is a source of growth for the future. I know many will not return for the next GT6 season, but I hope that growth helps you and I wish you all well on your future races and hope to cross paths once again on GTS or another platform.
    Thank you to everyone who raced, hosted and organised.
    - StigsTC
  12. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Round 7 Results
    Pole: StigsTC
    Fastest Lap: StigsTC
    [​IMG]
    Fastest laps to come tomorrow.
  13. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Well done to Stigs and Russell on your championships. Last night was looking a certain podium until I had some 'wildlife crossing' in an effort to shoo my puppy i flew off at the end of the straight and trying to catch up again I made way too many mistakes. A Dsc, technical issues, and an accident in the enduro round held me back from 3-4 podiums. I'm just glad it happened in a season with this car where I'm not as competitive as I'm capable of. Looking forward to racing you guys in the future.
  14. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 likes this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  16. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Firstly, congrats to @StigsTC for being the first person other than Warrior to win the championship since...well it seems like forever!

Coming into this round I knew I had to finish in front of both @ssman244 and @Russell l to finish third in the championship, a tough ask at any track.

I started on the back foot, qualifying behind both of them. However, in the early stages of the race, I benefitted from the misfortunes of Russell and SSman's off-track excursions to move into second. But no, the race wasn't settled, far from it. @Knuckles was running his best race of the season, easily keeping up with me and catching me at times. Around mid-way I also noticed SS was catching both of us, adding to the pressure. Knowing how costly mistakes are at Ascari, I drove within my limits to ensure my race was error-free. A hard-fought second was the result. A great way to end the season and my racing league career on GT6.

Commiserations to SSman and Russell, you two had the pace to beat me this season, if not for some rotten luck. The season-long battle with Russ was the most enjoyable I've had in a long time.

That's all, folks. After ten seasons and 64 races (my race number, coincidentally), I've decided to call time and move on to league racing on other platforms. GT6 still has its place, and you'll still see me racing in TITTS.

Over and out.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    emmo46, Russell, ssman244 and 2 others like this.