Season 13 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Mar 31, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. Adronaught 45:24.424
    2. Hatfield 45:24.654
    3. emmo46 45:34.762
    4. Bluemoon 46:32.110
    5. Razorpod50 DSC
    6. Adam Wyman DSC
    7. aranteamo DSC

Hat pole and FL, Moon FL in 2B.
    Congratulations on the championship Hat, you always had it in the bag.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    aw mate that sucks... I wondered why you were in the pits during qualifying and down in last :(

I had a lot of fun at ascari and really do enjoy that track.
    In practice I was in the 14s but when we started qually and I noticed @emmo46 had a 13 I realised I wasn't pushing hard enough. So I knuckled down and found that extra time to pole in the 12s
    From the Start I just pulled away, but I got complacent pushing too hard to see what kind of FL I could get and 3 big spins put me behind @Adronaught with 4 to go.
    I pushed even harder (getting an 11 on the way) to catch him with 2 to go. On the final lap I got past but adro snuck the nose in at the hairpin and I couldn't get a decent enough run on him to take the lead back.

Well done mate!!
    Adronaught, NAACS and emmo46 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks @Bluemoon for hosting and thanks to everyone for a good season
    Adronaught and emmo46 like this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Adronaught, Bluemoon and Hatfield like this.
  5. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Well didn't retrieve any pride,but had alot of fun.
    Congrats hat mr consistent.
    Had my brakes too soft for that track.
    Well done to all the contenders.
    Can't wait for the next championship.
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Well done hat and emmo great win and great season to you both. I've played this game almost every day since it came out and have finally lost interest in it . So sorry for the no show was one of my favorite tracks but the ps4 has me hooked so probably jump over to pjc for next season. Cheers for the good battles as well moon very clean.
    emmo46 and Hatfield like this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Cola, yeah, my season went much much better than I envisaged before the season started. With yourself, @disturboed and @Bluemoon in the same group I could see I was going to struggle to get some good results and race one seemed to confirm that, but from race 2 onwards I got comfortable with the car and learned to feed in the throttle, then it became a very enjoyable season. After 4 rounds moon and I were neck and neck and I knew I would have to finish ahead of him in 2 out of the 3 remaining rounds with good results each time to take it out. To come home ahead of moon in all three races really surprised me. I'm sure he'll be out to avenge that next season.
    Bluemoon likes this.