Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Cheers guys. Will be ok.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am unaware of any pending protests for Monza so @Adam Wyman has sealed the Div 2 Championship. with a 59 point lead and only 52 points maximum available to @Bluemoon there is no way he can lose. Congratulations Adam:thumbsup:.

If @ssman isn't competing this weekend then @B-Spec Bob has won the Div 1 championship as well. congratulations Bob:thumbsup:.

There are still 3 in Div 1B that can mathematically win. @natmanscoop has a 9 point lead on @bmx_mtb_boy and 20 points on @Hatfield. Hatfield would need to be first home in both races with natman finishing 4th or lower and bmx finishing 3rd or lower in each race for him to take it out.

There are still 6 mathematically in contention for the outright championship with Bob leading with an adjusted 166 points to Adam's 164. Nat is on 151, bmx on 144, ssman on 135 and hatfield on 120, all within the 53 point window. Hatfield would need all the others to be absent though :thumbsdown:.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It's better if I don't win so we get more for the ROC grid lol
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Championship charts, round results and lap times threads are all up to date.
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    There have been no protests, and it is too late to submit any now, so congratulations @Adam Wyman!
    Adam Wyman and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He has improved immensely since season 13, even from race 1 this season. It is like he has found the key. It means it is also the fifth season in a row that @Bluemoon has been runner up in his division.o_O a constant bridesmaid or what :eek:
    Adam Wyman and Bluemoon like this.
  7. Adam Wyman

Adam Wyman Rookie

PSN ID
    adamwyman
    Wow thanks heaps guys. Really has been an awesome season so far. RX7 is so much better to drive compared to the rocket. Should be a great finale.
  8. Adam Wyman

Adam Wyman Rookie

PSN ID
    adamwyman
    Are we running Fuji F or Fuji GT this week btw
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    GT
  10. Adam Wyman

Adam Wyman Rookie

PSN ID
    adamwyman
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Depends on the date, I'm going away for the long weekend. 29th Sep to 4th Oct.
  12. Adam Wyman

Adam Wyman Rookie

PSN ID
    adamwyman
    I was thinking maybe on the 6th or 7th but I'll let you know
    emmo46 and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    1. @@StigsTC (reserve)
    2. @@ssman244 - Dark Metallic Orange w/ Black rims
    3. @@Russell - Metallic Orange w/ GT polarized 003 rims
    4. @@B-Spec Bob - Crystal Blue Metallic w/ Metallic Orange rims
    5. @@apex2691 (reserve) - Black w/ Black rims
    6. @@KeedenMcdonald (reserve)
    7. @@Bryan_F (reserve)
    Division 1B
    1. @@BMWF30328 - BRZ
    2. @@Hatfield - Lime Green w/ Black rims - BRZ
    3. @@Knuckles (reserve)
    4. @@bmx_mtb_boy - Matte Dark Silver w/ Green rims - Garaiya
    5. @@aranteamo - Garaiya
    6. @@Adronaught - Orange/Red w/ Gold chrome rims - Garaiya
    7. @@Razorpod50 - Fluro Red w/ White rims - BRZ
    8. @@natmanscoop - Garaiya
    Division 2
    1. @@emmo46 - Black w/ Red rims
    2. @@Bluemoon
    3. @@Adam Wyman
    4. @@Zanta21 - Matte Light Blue w/ Gold rims
    5. @@Ben Hamilton - Metallic Silver w/ Purple rims
    6. @@Joshboy1256 - Yellow w/ Blue rims
    7. @@LITTLEBLACKO942 (reserve)
    8. @@Cyberstig1 (reserve)
    9. @@Captain_Risky_21 (reserve)
    Guys, please have a look at the following thread for gold membership, if you make a voluntary contribution before December 22, you will go into the draw for a Logitec Prize from our sponsors at The Gamesmen.

Some of you have already become a gold member, but an explanation is in the thread as to why this has changed.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw.2923/

Thanks stu
    natmanscoop likes this.
  15. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I have to commend @Adam Wyman for the cleanest battle for the lead i have ever had. We were side by side for the run to the line most laps, and that continued to T3 on certain occasions, but there was rarely any contact.
    emmo46 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Round 7 lap times

[​IMG]
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Mixed bag again, I qualified 4th which was an encouraging start but lost a few places in the turn 1 turmoil and then while trying to stay ahead of @Bluemoon at turn three I ran wide and put a wheel in the dirt and spun myself back to a solid last:cautious:.

I set off in pursuit of the tailenders and with a little misfortune for others and a couple of genuine passes I clawed my way back to 8th just a little behind the battling @Hatfield and @B-Spec Bob. I had some good battles along the way so it was all good but when I saw three RX7s in the top three places I thought that is where I belonged if not for my lap 1 gaff :(.

I had high hopes in race for at least a top three division place as the the Div 2 pace setters were starting about 4 rows behind me but a messy 1st lap where I got pushed off track meant I dropped from starting 8th back to 12th:unsure:. Worst of it was that @Captain_Risky_21 and Moon had come from way back and were already ahead of me. I managed to close back up on Moon and then scraped by when he was baulked by a spinning car and then managed to pull away from him and the group that seemed to be glued to him.
    Adam came through that pack and started to close in on me threatening to take my 5th. I held him at bay for a couple of laps but then he closed up and drafted past me on the straight. I sort of stayed with him for a couple of laps and we were both closing on the cars ahead. With about 4 laps to go I lost about three seconds with a grassy moment and moon and the swarming pack attached to him closed right up to me. I held him for a while but he got a good draft and passed me on the straight.
    Over my time at Rooz I have been in the same division as moon for most of the 27 seasons and we have mostly battled for points supremacy between us but seldom actually race wheel to wheel. It is generally me chasing him or him chasing me without us actually engaging in a wheel to wheel battle. Actually over the last couple of seasons each time we were close on track I managed to spin as I did in lap one tonight.
    With a couple of laps to go I wanted to end my last PS3 season by beating moon wheel to wheel so put my head down and engaged in battle with him. I managed to draft up to him and take him at turn one and then luckily for me the ever attendant swarm nibbled at moons butt long enough for me to eke out enough gap to hold him off to the line.
    It was a most enjoyable battle :). Thanks for being a great competitor moon :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    We managed to get all ready early so we could do a full qualifying session (despite 2 dsc's at qually start which thankfully managed to get back in without issue)

@emmo46 passed me during qually and I managed to just use his slipstream for the entire last qually lap to grab 3rd!

Off the start there was some late brakers causing some T1 concern but I managed to get through chasing @Captain_Risky_21 & @Adam Wyman

I was hoping I could just steal slipstream and we could pull a gap but risky had a moment and as I changed line behind him I made a slight error which brought the next pack up to me.

I spent most of the rest of the race battling hard with @B-Spec Bob

Race 2 got an ok start and got through T1 issues cleanly again and then it was a case of getting through issues with other cars unscathed.

In the end I was attempting to chase down @natmanscoop as he lost it a couples times and pulling away from bob as he battled with risky, so was happy to take 2nd at the final race
    CaptainRisky21, emmo46 and B-Spec Bob like this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah I was not amused that I had towed you around the last lap to snatch my third place on the grid.:thumbsdown:
    CaptainRisky21 and Hatfield like this.