Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    do you need a race 2 screenshot?
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No, I have it all. these times are the best for each driver on the night.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ah ok that's interesting!
  4. Zanta21

Zanta21 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Zanta21
    I had several incidents but I think all were self inflicted so dont worry! ;)
    natmanscoop likes this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Should I consider a Thrustmaster TS300 to replace my faulty G29??
  7. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    What's wrong with the G29? I know mine was stuffed up but it works well now. Is it a stuck pedal or shifter issues?
  8. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    No I have a t300 and has as many problems as the g29. The wheel itself is the best wheel I have used when it's not playing up. Have now gone to t500 which doesn't feel near as good but has practically zero problems.
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    emmo46 likes this.
  10. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    T300 is only worth having is if you get add on parts with it, the standard T300 with 2 pedals was awful, I straight away got T3PA pedals and it was way better, if you do get 1 try get the GT edition 1 the 1 with the Ferrari 599xx wheel rim

I've had the T300 since july 2014 and only problem I had was the wheel disconnected while driving but that went away soon I updated the firmware, and I've had T3PA pedals for 2 years and they never spiked on me, they were never cleaned in there life, only sad thing with them was the springs in the pedals after awhile got very soft that it had no stiffness at all

Edit: Forgot to say this, I've had a lot of problems with The Ferrari F1 wheel rims lol
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If someone could post the results and lap time images here after next Sundays race so I can do the charts I would be grateful. thanks
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so you aren't racing with us anymore? :(
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I haven't got the love for it at the moment after last Sunday and also I haven't taken my wheel to Harvey Norman yet to see if I can get it replaced. I have my old GT force wheel I could drag out but it has a sticking brake pedal.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok mate sure thing. make sure to vote in the attendance thread.

Hope to see you for round 3.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 2 - Daytona Road - 10 laps x 2 races
    Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEST Race Start 8:30 AEST

[​IMG]
    Everyone please make sure to at least have @Bluemoon & @Adronaught on your friends list as they are our room host and backup host
    Don't forget to oil change your car.

TRACK LIMITS: Try not to run below the yellow line at the base of the banking. There is tarmac outside of the limits at T1, T3 & T5. DO NOT rejoin unsafely.

CONTACT : IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING: There are lots of places to pass here and we should hopefully see some door to door close racing.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can't win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikaze passes into 1.

There is NO COMPULSORY PITSTOP this season

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

NOTE : We will be tweaking the penalties / penalty table a little this season, to give a little more wriggle room with how the penalties are handed out, and for the severity of the 'infringement'.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  17. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Can we go outside of the line on the exit of Turn 3?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    You should be attempting to keep 2 wheels at least on the line.
  19. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    ill be there for round 2, cant wait to see how the rx7 goes ;)
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    keep it clean and consistent, and I am sure a podium step will be reserved for you