Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    WOW how is that for close at the top!
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Love the new-look tables Emmo, looks really clean :thumbsup:
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Updated with:
    Please note, you cannot change car mid-season
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Joshboy1256 did you want a permanent position? if you still can't commit, I can offer it to @apex2691 since blacko hasn't posted since signing up
  6. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    I reckon this re-address rule needs work. I don't understand how people can dive bomb each other and cost other positions and then not re-address. I did that probably 3 times (worst one on ssman) and re-address them all. I can name people who did it to me numerous amount of times tonight and didn't give the spot back. Had the pace to be up in top 5 but because I had to offer positions back, found myself down in 10th.
    Regards to my re-entry on the last lap that caught emmo, I'm sorry mate that I cost u 4 positions but I wasn't coming back on track, I simply spun out and lost control and unfortunately u came threw. Very sorry mate...
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you can record some footage with your phone or whatever, PM the stewards group and they can have a look.
    or if you just want an opinion, PM myself with some footage or some lap and turn numbers to look at and offer advice
    Ben Hamilton likes this.
  9. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    Also, if people want to lodge a protest against me don't bother, I forgot to save the replay all though I reckon I can vouch for myself, driving standards need to be better by all, including myself I must admit. For anyone who thinks I cost them the race I'm sorry, but I'm driving based on how everyone else drives, I look at what everyone does and learn that way.
    Again I'm sorry,
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    chin up mate, you are driving well for your first season of online racing. We all have to learn and none of us are perfect
  11. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    Thanks mate, I hope I don't rub off on people the wrong way, hopefully we all have a decent race sooner or later

For the record as well I'm not calling anyone a crap driver, like hat said we all do a good job. Racing is hard, we all try hard. It's great to race with such good drivers. Split second decisions make or break a race, hopefully they good races start coming soon!!
  12. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I don't know how you raced against the others Ben, but I want to applaud you on our second raw battle tonight, sure we both lost time during the battle, but the racing room and back and forth battle for those laps were great, just pushed it a little far trying to out brake me and I went off into the sand trap, We lost out but you re-addressed and that was good sportsmanship.
    Ben Hamilton likes this.
  13. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    Thanks mate
  14. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Qually: Stuffed up my first 2 runs but pulled off a 2.03.41 which was a pb for me and had me stoked as I hadn't run as many practice laps for this race compared to the last 2 rounds.
    Race 1: Good start, got into 2nd, stayed behind @natmanscoop for the first few laps until I pushed it too far on the entry to the back straight and lost 3 secs and had to defend the angry pack behind. Spent all race chipping away at Natman only to get within a second on the final lap, the pressure paid off as I nabbed 1st from a wide run from him only to be defending hard on the backstretch into the final chicane. Late braking got me ahead and over the line P1.
    Race 2: Started last, held back and picked good lines to get through traffic, found myself P6 on lap 2! Unfortunately couldn't grab @Russell and @Joshboy1256 on lap 3 and found myself lag bumping josh off in the hairpin, after readdressing found myself back in P6 and with the mid pack swarm. Only to catch and battle @Ben Hamilton on lap 5 and 6. Unfortunately our great battle came to an unfortunate end with a minor misjudgement from benny and I ended up in the sand. Another major loss in time and position but that's the price of hard racing sometimes, cruised home to P6 with no speed to catch @bmx_mtb_boy
    Really good battles tonight, may it continue onto the other rounds. :thumbsup:
    bmx_mtb_boy and Ben Hamilton like this.
  15. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Sooooo sorry @Bluemoon for taking you out at the chicane race 2, lap 2. I lost sight of the brake markers crossing over @Hatfield and it was set for disaster before I realised what I'd done. And I just watched the replay, I didn't even get the redress right, I thought it was Az I'd hit! Again, sorry.
    Hatfield, Bluemoon and Ben Hamilton like this.
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I know it wasn't a re entry, moon hit you and straightened you up and then unfortunately I hit the back of him and spun him big time. I redressed to him but you were the one that caused the incident. Moon and I suffered badly for it. But as they say, that's racing and just mine and moons bad luck I guess to get involved with your spin.
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I got pushed wide at turn 2 race 2 even though I left space on my left, while I was off track about 6 cars passed me.
  18. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    Aww yeah fair enough then. Yeah wasnt my fault but still, sorry
  19. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    @Hatfield you :sneaky::devilish::sick::poop: that bump of yours into T1 of race 1 caused the chain reaction that lost me at least 5 positions! At least I got you back in the end aww yiss :p
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    i cannot see the results am i alone here??