Season 14: The Tifosi Have Spoken!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Imola for fallback? F2004 did race there
    marty likes this.
  2. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Dunno why but mine shows as unknown settings and tires. Uninstalled, removed all files, reinstalled latest ver and ran a few laps. Still greyed out for that stuff. Maybe it'll fix itself with more laps. If anyone knows what's wrong do yell.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Might restart stracker as well... been a while since I’ve done that.
    Bogor likes this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Have you got ptracker enabled and on screen?
  5. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Yep and yep.
  6. Rolz

restarted stracker last night so plz test again when you can :)
  7. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

I did a few laps this morning... so, weird one. I have no idea, this is the first time I've really used it but it all seems right in-game with the on screen info.
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Looking at your last few sessions its working. http://54.153.191.209:50041/sessiondetails?playerInSessionId=33261#

If you set your pb before having ptracker or stracker being down it wont ever get more data for this lap. You will need to set a new pb to get it to show full ptracker stats.
  9. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Gotcha. Thanks.
  10. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Did a few runs last night online. Was running 1:39 laps after downloading the track the same night and just having a go. Not sure where I'd fit in speed wise for the race. Able to run tonight too if there's room since my studies are all but finished.
    Anon666 likes this.
  11. Rolz

12. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

Just jumped into the prac server, I'm in a grey car, thought I was in TGM team.
  13. Rolz

strange, all looks right... see if same issue on proper prac server
  14. Mr.McGibblets

Mr.McGibblets Rookie

Rolz I noticed andy was in a gamesmen car last night
  15. Rolz

ok I know whats going on I think :)
    should all be sweet for race night... server is up...
    Look for servername "RaceOnOZ.com Season 14 Race 4 -Shanghai (MR-AB+)"
  16. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Bogor, jlynn777 and Rolz like this.
  17. Rolz

18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

A bit of a shocker of a round for me, All pre race practice I struggled massively into t1/2 for unknown reasons. So was about 4 tenths off my pace every other day. Still getting 2nd in qualy was a pretty good result as @Shaun_A was putting in quick consistant laps.

Race 1 I see everyone go but no lights for me, kind of amazed nobody hit me there so good effort all behind. The race I got back to about 8th by t1 and just got stuck in traffic then mid race had a brain fart spin and nailed a wall.

Race 2, had lights but got to t1 and cars where everywhere. Somehow got through that clean I think but then my connection was also playing up and into the hariping at the back of the track gave @Godzilla a tap as his car seemed to just stop without notice. The first few laps were total carnage with cars blocking the track completly in at least 3 corners the first 3 laps. Dodged a couple but then had nowhere to go at the last hairpin with 2 cars across the track straight ahead and I hit them.

Car was banged up a bit but I pushed on then had another brain fade spin in the same spot as race 1 for some more damage. A few other cars ahead seemed to have issues so I made up some more spots but overall not a good result.

The reverse grid at this track in these cars was a bit of a challenge, so many full lock or near full lock hairpins and very hard to pass any car ahead. People clearly just lacked some patience passing cars so maybe next sprint race we could look at only a top 10 reversed.

I mean it was still kind of fun but messy AF that second race, was more pot luck then racing ability if cars ahead keep tangling up and you may gain spots or loose heaps in any corner like that.
    jlynn777, krunch and Doublevision like this.
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

T1 here must be the hardest first corner of any track. Race one went better then expected, especially considering my terrible quali, just couldn’t get a lapt together. Race two I managed to kind of get through the carnage in t1 but then got caught in the rest of the trouble around the track (and caused a little along the way) had a good amount of wing damage so the car was sliding and locking up more then I’m use to. Well done to Shaun and Rolz on the wins
  20. Brenton Foggo

Brenton Foggo New Recruit

As a driver that I know I'm going to let people through, typically i move to the inside line let them pass on racing line, (sry again shaun this is why I moved left). or if coming into a corner t11 I think it was let them come inside (aka move out a little if you know there quicker). It is hard to predict which line the faster guy will take and try, hence the straight I assume go on the inside(depending on the next turn), corner if I can see them coming let them thru on the (pull towards the out).
    Maybe to help out you much faster guys is maybe try and promote what is preferred? Then us slower guys kinda know what to expect / do... then it doesn't compromise our race as much as we need to be allowed to race as well, but not compromise much quicker drivers, if that all makes sense. and yes some of us slower drivers need to understand who we are racing and who we aren't I agree on that