Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit

I noticed i have been allocated to The Gamesmen Men.
    Do i download the skin and do i get a number ?
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Download the v2 skin pack off the first post and wait to be added to the team chat if you haven’t already...
  3. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit

ok Thanks
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will assign people skins from the current skinpack, not sure if the skin makers will make new custom skins for the newly assigned team guys which is up to @DarrenO who made the gamesmen skins and @Shaun_A who is helping with the skin pack. If these get updated then a v3 skinpack will be made prior to the next round.
  5. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

All it will require is another window file to be made up for the newcomers. It takes about 15 minutes to do. So whoever is new can have a separate number, isn't too much of a hassle. Will do a small add-on pack so people don't have to download the full pack again.
    krunch, marty, Godzilla and 3 others like this.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Everyone who has been assigned a team by K have been added to the team chats, I think. If you still don't have a team or been added to a team chat please let me know.
    marty and Rolz like this.
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Only person not assigned a team as yet is @JayJAY he has chosen a Ford and is currently last reserve. I will PM all the guys that have yet to start a race and if they don't reply by Sunday night I will put him ahead in the que as he joined last and said he wants to race while the others joined pre season and have yet to make a round.
    Anon666 likes this.
  9. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, @JayJAY, K will put you into a team once you have completed a race. Let us know if you are desperate for a setup, I'm sure someone will share something with you. There is the setup market app as well, but as long as you have gears sorted and tyre pressures under control the rest is driver preference really.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have heard back from Vanzr and Brenton Foggo that they wont be racing this season, this puts @SG1x into the field for this week as long as he confirms he is able to race by Sunday night, only other reserve currently is @JayJAY with @Mael still in the season but waiting for his connection to be sorted by Telstra.
  11. niterida

niterida New Recruit

Hey can I be changed to a Commodore ?
    Thanks
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I will change you to the Commodore, not skin wise you will get a team skin but may not be customized as Shaun may already have done the skin updates for this week.
  13. niterida

niterida New Recruit

Awesome - I don't care what it looks like - I can't see it from inside it anyway ;)
  14. AaronSutton

AaronSutton Rookie

I'll be surprised if I'm home in time for Monday night. Hopefully I make it but will be close
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

As @SG1x has not replied regarding starting this coming round @JayJAY will be given the current final spot on the grid for tomorrow. @Mael will be next reserve as he said his connection may be sorted with Sg1x going on the list behind Mael as he he is the other reserves have said they wont be making any rounds. There may still be rounds with open spots and any reserves could still get a start.

The final grid will be set at 8pm tomorrow so any changes should let me know before that.

EDIT: JayJay has confirmed he will be able to race so for now we have a grid, but its still likely someone will have an issue on the night but its highly likely that we will get more then the 27 starters we had last round.
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Anon666 likes this.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  17. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Here is the update for the skin pack, does not have all skins inside, so is required with the original pack. I have given skins to all the new guys with the exception of Jayjay who is yet to be in a team. I have also given niterida a skin in the Commodore. In addition I have adjusted some of the file sizes for the TTB skins, they will appear the same, but are a lower filesize. Will add all of these skins to the v2 pack later tonight so that newcomers only need one file.

Skinpack Update 1:
    https://mega.nz/#!s0g1jC4L!k1P1QPBj3W6smRKBLAjIt7-LDiEKIvPpSMx1zdH-TRs
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks @Shaun_A I have updated the server with these changes in skins. I also updated the first post with both links for skin pack 2 and the update. Those that already have pack 2 from last week will only need the small update this week.

Also I have just heard @DarrenO cant make tonight due to work so will add @Mael to the grid and hope his connection issues are sorted.
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Shaun_A likes this.
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I also just got notified that @Flouncy also cant make this race so now I have added @SG1x to the entry list too, though I have not heard from him its unlikely he will start. There are no longer any reserves so the entry list is already final with the updated skin pack.

The locked entry server has got a long practice session and people can join this to make sure all is correct for them. Any issues let me know asap and hopefully before 8:15pm so I have time to make fixes if needed as official practice starts at 8:30pm EST. After that time the server list will not be changed.

If anyone else cant make the race tonight they don't need to let me know as there as everyone that wants a start is in already.
    kylemaher23 likes this.
  20. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

Great racing everyone. Was really fun
    c4rLo5 likes this.