Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. squid

squid Rookie

I had correct car but no skin
  2. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

That was some really good racing, this track only has something like 6 corners so that probably helped. Didn't qualify well, just couldn't get in to a good rhythm for a lap, up one sector down massively in the next. Started P11 and was expecting it to get pretty wild which thankfully never happened, managed to have a fairly clean first lap and just kept at it. Somehow managed to find myself in P5 by the end, was hard work as everyone around was very close on pace and not really making mistakes. Got new tyres and fuel at the end of lap 31 which worked out well, gained a spot there I think. Overall very happy with the result :)
    krunch and marty like this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Next weeks race will be at Okayama GP, 45 minute race again I think just need @Anon666 to confirm and he will update first post with race distance. The race will be similar to this week with a pit window mid race but you will need to run both tyre compounds during the race.

Practice servers I will have a sprint server on server 4 using default 2018 V8 skins and MR AB as it has been. Server 5 will be using the same format as the race night with a locked entry list. This will only let people in the season to join and you will get your car and skin in this server. Any errors with car or skin in that server let me know and I will fix it up, this way things should be a bit less hectic for us pre race.

Once we have all the skins added and possibly any updates to current ones we will post here and also keep the current skin pack in the first post.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  4. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

I dont think your wrong, i had a similar thing happen as well and got caught up with @mesafto and thought i got a push from behind but the car wasnt close ?

Sorry to @mesafto for the spin, got a little squeezed but all good, i wasnt gonna hold you up when u came by.
    :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the Race, had a good time, last time i raced here was way back in Season 7 and Assetto has changed for the better since then as well..Loof forward to the rest of the yr.
    krunch and Anon666 like this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I replicated @Parkour cold tires mistake exiting pits and going off around T4... was absolutely ropeable... was 3 seconds behind the Marty/Shaun/Ed group and had put on SS tires... and was ready to put some serious times in to catch up... 4th to 12th and my race was done... just focused then on some points for TTB and let this one hopefully be my only crap round to drop for the season...
    krunch likes this.
  6. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit

Just put it up in the GUID thread.
    Thanks
  7. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

All good Darren, it was a racing incident. When i looked at the replay, I was in front and had the corner, but there was small overlap and I could have given you more space which would have avoided my spin. :)
  8. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Racing last night was very good, very clean and very respectable.
    The V8's are massively different to F1 2004, but i like it!
    krunch, jlynn777 and marty like this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The 2 practice servers are as below with server 3 default in game skins and locked entry set for the round.
    RaceOnOZ.com Server03-Okayama-V8SC v2018 (MR-AB+) Sprint
    RaceOnOZ.com S15 R2 Okayama V8SC! (locked entry) Full practice

Skin issues from last night, the 2 Turtle beach fords were correct in the entry list but seems the TB-Ford skin itself had an issue. In car showroom its plain white for me, I then downloaded the skin pack Shaun put up and this one works so seems he fixed it already. Was actually a typo I had TB_Ford instead of TB-Ford for the skin. :oops:

@Sili and @Godzilla was just my bad with a typo in the entry list, Godzilla should be fixed already and sili has godzilla's skin atm we will need @DarrenO to make him a Nissan skin as originally he was given a holden one.

I have the skin for @Flouncy in the Ford and will add this to the server.
    https://mega.nz/#!FhdiFAKK!aa3tgrNtvq_s2u0_cReiYDQqdHvmCcIzEBu7NN2ot-8

Ignition team had no skins as yet, you should have been running a default skin last night. Should have all been 2018 skins but possibly I gave you an older one if you didn't see it in game. There will be an updated skin pack some time during the week and as soon as you guys get some skins I will add them to the server.

Here is a link to the entries in the locked server, I think I will also change the list up later to current season order so those up front will get the 1st pit box.
    http://54.153.191.209:8084/ENTRY
    If anyone sees they are in the wrong car here let me know.
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    krunch likes this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Will add you in to the entry list once your assigned a team, also what car do you want to drive?

Edit: Ive added you into the Locked entry server currently in a Holden with a default skin. Will change if you want a different car and give you a team skin once you have one.
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  11. Rolz

also be good to put skin download in first post when Ignition have their skins.
    marty likes this.
  12. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Excellent racing last night :). I didn't have the best race myself ending up 13th but on the bright side I surprised myself with a good qualy lap and started 8th. First lap was a bit nerve wracking but everyone seemed to be on their game and we all seemed to get through without major incident. Top stuff! I had a bit of a framerate issue which in the Rift makes it a bit tricky, but I don't think it really made much difference to my performance. I just didn't have the pace or consistency to challenge. Next week will be better!
    jlynn777, marty and Anon666 like this.
  13. Sili

Sili New Recruit

Thanks for the race last night guys.
    Had a heap of fun and couldn't believe how close the field was.....under a second across the top 15 times in qualifying.
    And despite cold tires and a difficult car to drive we had no incidents in the first few laps.

Looking forward to next race.
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OP updated with skin pack V1, will update further once the rest are posted.

Also updated next round at Okayama, make note of the following:

NB - From round 1 on we will have a compulsory Pitstop and Tyre Compound Change (excluding sprint rounds). The pit window will be in effect again so remember to check once you are in game. Missing the pit window or not doing a tyre change may see you get DQ'd in game. If that doesn't happen you will get a pit stop penalty which could be anywhere from 20-40 seconds depending on the track. 2 penalties in a season will see you excluded from the prize draw at the end of the season.
    marty and Rolz like this.
  15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

A little video of the opening laps from last nights race. :D

KoAStR, ed40t, Anon666 and 9 others like this.
  16. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit

Ford would be nice
    Thanks
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok will change that up, you don't have a team as yet but you should have access to both the practice servers. The locked entry list will force you to your car the open MR AB sprint server you can pick any of them.
  18. Rolz

TTB is a bit light on members :)
    jasondull1986 and jlynn777 like this.
  19. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

This is dope, maybe mix in some in-car next time :thumbsup:
    marty likes this.
  20. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

sorry i missed the race guys didn't get home till after 9 :(
    next week should be fine