SEASON 16 - DIVISION 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Was a good race last sunday, shame was such a small grid :(

My qual was terrible so started last after didnt get to the slick tyre, but ive always struggled in the rain...

Bu lap 5 was up to 4th i think with others fighting and falling off the road. Made about 3 passes on the back straight just getting a good run on the exit while others in front were battling.... On about lap 7 or 8 i made a dumb mistake at Stirlings and lost touch with Demon and TB which cost me about 5 seconds, and from there was a pretty straight forward 'hotlap' type night... Was largely on my own, accept when i caught @Jim_aka_The_Man, passed him then proceeded to mess up the next 2 laps and he had to let me go again under blue flags....

Well done to @Azzurro_143 and @DemonFX-_- on the top 2 spots... too good, but happy with another podium after starting last. hopefully get a bit more prac this week so i know how to drive around sector 2 this week !

On to the toughest track of the season i reckon, COTA .....
    Jim_aka_The_Man and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Anthonyb

stucar17 likes this.
  6. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  7. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    George likes this.
  8. Anthonyb

time comparison up for the last 2 rounds
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, here is the season revue...

Thanks to all our drivers who showed up each week and made the season so enjoyable. It was an issue free season, driving standards were very high, and we have i think only 1 or 2 protests across all 3 divs.

DIV 1 - Congrats to @Azzurro_143 for the Championship. @DemonFX-_- for second place. You guys certainly had some pace in these cars. Me in third, apart from the race at Sugo i had nothing for you !
    DIV 2 - HUGE congrats to Fubbletroubles @SPye2_WAU for the championship. For those of you who dont know, fubbles is on controller due to some health limitations and has done a great job each week to take the championship. @cocodog4200 in second just 2 points behind is a great season and @mickcliff in third.
    DIV 3 - MrDtrain congrats on your win, just 3 points ahead of @Spray_n_Pray47 , with NZRobbo in third...

Well done guys, great to see some new names popping up as winners in amongst some of our long term racers is a great thing to see.

TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP - How close was it ?! Well done to @Anthonyb and the Ignition Controls team for you win by just 2 POINTS over Gamesmen Racing.... Awesome effort guys...

To our room hosts @Anthonyb @Ad2mny @anne @Stef_91 and anyone else who hosted through the season, THANK YOU! The racing wouldnt happen without you guys putting your hands up to run the rooms.

Huge thanks to @Bounty05 for doing the tables. For anyone that hasn't seen his message, we will be posting via his personal link moving forward so he can collate all the different championships he is doing the tables for. HUGE job, and thanks for doing such a great job Bounty.

On to SEASON 17 ! If you havent registered yet, please do so asap so we can get the divs sorted. Illl try get the car worked out this week so people can work out of they want to run or not.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-17-sign-up.4559/

Cheers Stu and Ads