Season 4 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  2. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    That's what she said...................
  3. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Catalunya race report.
    Had a good qualifying session again and managed P4 so happy with that.
    Reasonable start off the lights for the race but made sure not to push the point in turn one and everyone got through ok :).
    After a few laps I was sitting in P3 and hopeful to keep another podium spot even though Stu was always right behind me and I couldn't get away! Mid way and TRL Hol left the session which put me up to P2 and I was happy thinking of those extra points :).
    Lap 21/24 I came to the uphill left / right kink and my wheel gave me a phantom press of downshifting an extra gear and turning my lights on which locked the rears up and I turned to much into the corner losing the rear. Stu went past and Slambo was not far behind after catching us lap after lap. P2 down the drain but it was a race long battle with Stu which kept me happy even though most of the field was gone :(
    It's only a short vid this week of the highlights as it was pretty much on the first three corners!
    Anthonyb and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

You might get them there but how many will finish. Lol
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

:thumbsdown: You'll be lucky to get 8 starters and 5 finishers.

EDIT: Just had to delete PCars to install F12016 so I'm finally cleansed of all things Project Bugs.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Thank god you cut that video before my embarrassing spin haha, did the same thing as you cut down to first by mistake on that same corner and lost it.
    Sick skills came from nowhere on the Inside into turn 1 wasn't ready for that... Surprisingly we all got through with no contact even though it looked like it was almost 4 wide.

@stucar17 ill be there Sunday:thumbsup:
    stucar17, Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  7. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I'll be there there sober as a judge . Plus I made sure I pulled in to the pits be for I left , sorry again gent's
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Is AC bug free ?? Serious question !
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

The only bug i've personally seen is that after the day 1 patch is that all Nordshleiffe layouts are doubled up in the track selection menu along with the odd typo. From what i've read on other forums are that the most significant bugs are AI pitting on final lap in career mode and an issue with stereo sound although I haven't experienced/not effected by either. The issues people are having with AC are with missing features. However the only feature that it undoubtedly requires is customisable lobbies. Everything else I'm not too fussed about including the lack of private lobbies.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  10. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    your right cagme , it's pretty good, and a good platform to build on. Still love pCars .
  11. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    I've seen a bug in career where on the last lap or 2nd to last lap, the AI cars pull into the pit for no reason.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Ive had the sound bug where you can intermittently hear from one side only. But thats happened once and ive had no other issues
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, hopefully they build on it then. I hit my first ever land mine last night.....was interesting to say the least !
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    ohh really, i still havent hit one yet, but now ive said that ill probably hit one this weekend! lol
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Is that why I beat you by near on 20 sec.... :( thought it was pure talent:sneaky:
    Zachery likes this.
  16. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    I haven't seen an issue yet except for temperamental difficulty levels occasionally. I'd life to see support for dash apps and a few more tracks but the game itself is great.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DRIVER BRIEFING - ROUND 7 - Brands Hatch

Thanks to everyone for what has, for the most part been an enjoyable season. Thanks to all the guys who have helped with testing of the regs, putting up results, captaining divisions etc etc.

Congratulations to the winners of their respective divisions. Great effort from all involved.
    To everyone who stuck out the season, thank you.

As you probably know, we are looking at season 5 and the entry thread is linked below. Really hope we see a lot of you back again for anopther season.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-thread.2357/

We will get the prize draw sorted in the next few weeks...stay tuned for that.

Some of the guys are also looking at getting a sunday night AC PS4 league up under the community banner. Stay tuned for that if that is the platform you wish to race. (will be in community events until private lobbies become available)

Ok Guys....Regs for this weeks round outlined below....

DATE : 22/2/16
    TIME : 3pm
    FUEL : REAL
    TIRE WEAR : SLOW
    WEATHER SLOTS : 1- clear / 2- light cloud / 3- Heavy cloud

Track temp will start at 30* and my tires peaked at about 110* before the wear drops the temp.

[​IMG]

No real issues with track limits here, all runoff are grass or sand so is no benefit to running wide.

Track is difficult to pass, so again the issue will come from drivers pushing others into a penalty.

Pushing drivers at T1 (padock) , T2 Druids , stirling and Clarke could result in a penalty. As always, please redress if you gain an advantage from contact.

The car on the INSIDE (at least nose at the B pillar) has the right of way into Hawthorn (fast right at end of back straight).

Fuel and tires will be comfortable for everyone.

Stu
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    Spidey_11 and The_Spectre like this.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Looking forward to sending out the Ginetta in style, I love this track so hopefully I can increace my podium tally to 2 after a wretched middle of the season.
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Will be away all weekend at Winton, wont be back till late Sunday night so I guess count me out for brands good luck all
  20. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    If less than 7 are in the room I'm pulling the pin and doing something. Sorry but I'm after fun.
    I know some ppl hate this idea but the championships have been sorted so how about we merge div 1 and 2 together for the last race? Half of div 2 will be coming up to div 1 anyways and a full lobby is always fun :)