Season 4 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CAR : Ginetta GT4
    [​IMG]
    MEET AND GREET : Sunday 17th July
    ROUND 1 : Sunday 24th July
    TUNING:
    OFF - (may change for enduro only)
    TIRE WEAR:
    Slow - (may change for enduro only)
    FUEL RATE: Slow or Real depending on track
    TRACKS:
    ROUND 1- 24th July: Imola - 24 laps - Fuel - real - 12/7/16 - 1400pm
    ROUND 2 - 31st July: Nurburgring GP - 22 laps Fuel -Real / 12/7/16 / 17:00
    ROUND 3 - 7th August: Silverstone International (sprint) 2 x 22 laps
    ROUND 4 - 14th August : Bathurst - 20 laps
    ROUND 5 - 21st August : Road America (enduro) - 36 laps. Fuel & tires - slow - 9/10/16. 1300pm
    ROUND 6 - 28th August : Catalunya GP - 24 laps
    ROUND 7 - 4th September : Brands hatch GP - 22 laps

ROOM HOST:
    TBC
    ROOM CAPTAINS: TBC
    Qualifying regs : 10 Min qual starting at 8:10 SYDNEY TIME
    Start Time : 8:20 Race start (allowing for room issues)
    TIME KEEPERS : @Anthony , @v8power383 , @SPL Racing

ENTRY LIST (PROVISIONAL)
    1. PRT @MrF1
    2. RZR @Jim_aka_The_Man
    3. GRT @Blindman
    4. TLR @t_b_williams
    5. NLR @AOCleaner74
    6. PRT @VENDALISM
    7. BHR @CobMcCool
    8. NLR @Sir Nige (to confirm)
    9. TLR @mikeruntbike
    10. HTO @Tanktex (returning)
    11. HTO @Beverages4017 (new member)
    12. SAR @pykeybraa145
    13. BHR @SPL Racing
    14. SAR @Zharvs92
    15. TLR @v8power383
    16. BHR @Killercarlcox69
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    pretty sure my name goes in here Stu ;)
    SPL Racing and Zachery like this.
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    same here i think :/ gonna be a challenge.
    George and SPL Racing like this.
  4. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    @Zharvs92 you should be straight to D1;);), and if you aren't you should be asking for a promotion :whistling::whistling:, also @George said he loved this car, therefore he can move into D2 :D:D.
    But seriously, it looks like a good field coming together for next season, cant wait to go racing again.
    stucar17 and Zachery like this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    LOL if you look at my lap times from S3, im mid Div2 pace, and my total race times were a mix of div2 and Div 1 Pace.
    I loved the car, perfect for my driving style. the ginetta is gonna be a bit of work but should find my groove in it fairly quickly.
    SPL Racing and stucar17 like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, lap and race times can alter based on the amount of fighting for position. Generally mid pack the times are slightly off the raw pace someone might have if they were in clean air
    Zachery likes this.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    very true. its easy to get good race times if im in clean air for the whole race.
  8. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    @Jim_aka_The_Man piss off. I ended 9th in div 3. And I will be gone for half the season...
    Zachery likes this.
  9. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    But you hated the car and it hated you back.
    Now you've said it, I'll be gone in the back end of the season, is there confirmed start / finish date?
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Here's hoping the Ginetta suits me better than the Radical. Don't want another season like last.
    Level playing field should be good though.
    Blindman and SPL Racing like this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah should be in for a good season
  12. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I'm looking forward to our first season racing against each other. Should be fun in the Ginetta
    t_b_williams likes this.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    @beakeroo you coming back this season mate?
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    He has said he cant make it this season, his rig still under covers !
    Zachery likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright all, generic post just to update where we are at for the upcoming season.....Please take 2 mins to read.....

The OP has been updated, and i will get the room hosts etc sorted out in the next week.....people with a solid connection if you could nominate yourself to host would be great......As always, if we need to make a change to the regs mid season where there is a clear cause to do so , then the mod team reserve the right in the interest of the league

Regs: Can confirm that tuning will be OFF for all rounds, with the only 'possibility' of the enduro having tuning. Its only a "possibility" at this stage, i just need to test the tire and fuel wear over a race length.....Tire wear will be SLOW for all rounds and this will mean that even those hardest on tires wont be killing them. With the Fuel, we will look at either real or slow depending on the track and fuel burn so it takes the need to pit out of the equation. Ideally, it will be the same through the season.
    Track list: As always we will try to mix up the list from previous seasons, and run tracks that are either new, or havent been run for a while....Hope to have these sorted next week, and will release them on the 17th for the meet and greet.
    Start date : Confirmed for the 17th July for the meet and greet and round 1 will be on the 24th July
    Div placement : as always, this is a :):):):) of a job, but have based most drivers on last seasons results and also known pace....At this stage all placements are PROVISIONAL, and there is always some changes with new entries and withdrawals as we get closer to round 1. Please keep an eye on where you are placed, if moved you will be notified. As always, if you dont see your name in the division lists please let me know, the same if you see someone WELL out of position, let me know via PM so we can look at it.

Driving standards : This is the big one this season, and something that i really want everyone to understand and follow. Most of us have been here long enough to know how this works, and with the expected close racing this season in this car, i really dont want to have to sort through 6 or 7 protests every week because someone decided to play 10 pin with the cars in front :rolleyes:. Last few seasons have been pretty good, however this car should give really close racing so everyone will have to have their brains switched on :geek:

We all know the deal.....if a car gets along side and has the corner, give them room and continue the fight. :D
    General rule is the B pillar, be aware and give room.
    Drivers who 'kamakazi' into a corner and make contact can expect a penalty if you dont redress.

If you hit another driver up the rear, and knock them off track then you
    MUST REDRESS. Wait and give the spot back. I DONT WANT ROOMS EMPTYING BECAUSE OF ROUGH DRIVING. PENALTIES WILL BE APPLIED IN THE FORM OF A 30 SEC DRIVE THROUGH FOR ANYONE NOT REDRESSING OF A CLEAR AND PROVEN BREACH.

NO SWERVING :
    Was highlighted again last season. you may change your line once, and thats it. Swerving drivers will incur a drive through penalty
    INTENTIONAL KNOCKING DOWN OF BRAKE MARKERS DURING QUAL : Not cool, any driver caught doing this will be given a 30 sec drive through penalty added to their race time.
    RETURNING TO TRACK : please be aware of those around you and where cars will be coming past on the race line if you find yourself off and coming back on.
    TRACK LIMITS : As always, the white line or ripple strip is the track limit and drivers CLEARLY exceeding then to gain advantage WILL INCUR A PENALTY. Make a mistake once or twice its generally ok, more than that and its cheating. Penalties and flags will be ON, so most of the time things are ok and the game self penalizes.

That said, there is occasion where lag or room issues does have an effect and we have seen that on numerous occasions. If you want to protest please PM a mod and room captains for a ruling. This means you will need to SAVE THE REPLAY and get a copy to us to look at the incident.
    RULES AND REGS ARE LOCATED HERE:
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

Stay tuned for further updates and driver shuffles over the next week

Cheers stu / mod team
  16. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Start times Stu?
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    YES......will update OP with that as well
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    how close are we to driver bidding? ( I realise grids are still provisional )
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    still no entry thread for AC...
    we have ROC this weekend which still counts as Season 9 GT6
    with meet and greet the next sunday we have 2 weeks total to get AC entry list fill with entrants and hopefully division lists so Captains have info to use for bidding.
    Zachery likes this.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Thanks Hat..