Season 4 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    My average for the season has been about 8th place. 7 started the race to ensure when i made a mistake on lap 3 that i spent the next 25 laps circulating by myself. 42 minutes of my life i will never get back. :):):):)test track on the planet.
    SPL Racing and Zachery like this.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Wow small grid tonight with only 7 starters but it was very close racing for the most part. I hit an invisible wall again running in second place which sucked but it put me in the pack of v8, AO, Cob and killer and the 5 of us ran nose to tail for about 2/3 of the race which was great fun. Great racing tonight as it has been all season, I've had some great battles in this little car and I'll be sad to see it go. But something a bit faster next season might be nice

I think that gives me third in the championship which I'm blown away with after coming up from Div 3last season. Bad luck to Zharvs and Adza for not racing tonight and missing the chance to fight for close finish to the championship.

Well done to @mikeruntbike on another win and clean sweep, you had a bit of a slow start to the season but really showed your true pace as the season went on.

Hitting these walls is getting pretty annoying but I'll be back for another season until we see what happens with A/C.
    v8power383 likes this.
  3. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    Lads

Apologies for my non involvement in the off track banter/weekly practices etc and my woeful lack of pace on the track. I had hoped some changes in circumstances would have allowed me to commit more time, however, the exact opposite happened...... A real shame as it looked like this was a good division with a decent bunch of blokes and some hard racing and would have loved to have tried to be in the thick of it.

Stu/cob well done on running a tight ship I certainly knew what was going and what I needed to do at all times. Very well organised.

I am a fan of non tune I just think it levels the playing field and it was certainly eye opening to see some of the lap times being posted and realising that was all down to the driver not some killer set up.

Did not have as much love for the ginetta didn't hate it but did not really suit my style and the fuel glitch meaning qual was on full tanks just killed me, with limited time I could just not get around dealing with the understeer.

My only suggestion for improvement would be around track selection to match the car. I totally get where the mods were going as with a non tune, not super powerful car it was reasonable to expect a lot of close racing and they wanted some wide open spaces, but I just felt the tracks were a bit big for the car. Lots of long acceleration zones followed by long radius (understeer inducing corners) and long lap times. The the track I enjoyed the most was silverstone it was much shorter and just felt like there was more happening and from memory there was a lot of positive feedback about that race.

Anyway congrats to the winners and I am hoping my circumstances change again shortly but I won't commit or take a place in a higher division unless I am sure I will be competitive.

Cheers

Sir Nige
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    image is broken mate?
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I opened in new tab and it links to facebook so i got the results.

missing pole, FL & dsc's
    Zachery likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    nevermind i see from SPL's post that 7 starters was all you had and mike got clean sweep
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    indeed it does
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Results
    [​IMG]
    t_b_williams likes this.
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I didn't think it was that close SPL
  13. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah I was pretty much along side you but you just had me covered
    v8power383 likes this.
  14. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    woo hoo. TLR one - two. nice end to the season.
    v8power383 and SPL Racing like this.
  15. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    @Hatfield i forgot to mention Vendal DSC just after quali and Zharvs left during quali
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Well done to all who competed and to AO for the championship win. Look forward to future racing with you guys however i wont be in any further seasons untill after summer now.
    Sam D Blacklock and SPL Racing like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done, and thanks to everyone who supported us for the season. Generally good grids which is was pleasing.

Thanks for the room captains, and guys for keeping things under control, no season has ever been without a little drama, is to be expected when the lights go green at some stage with so many guys close on pace, and a game that does play nice sometimes ;)

Well done to AO for the championship, and the podium placings.

Hope to see you all back for another season in the Z4,

Stu and mod team
    SPL Racing, AOCleaner74 and Zachery like this.
  19. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Yes well done to AO for dominance in div 2 this season and mike and spl great season guys ! Missed a couple of races this season and finished around mid pack for most races and in the standings . Had some good battles for a lap or two most races but seemed to fall of the pace and lose out over a race distance but very happy all the same cheers guys ! onto next season .
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  20. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Thanks guys. Was a fun car to race with and no shortage of talent here also with Mike and Adza showing great speed beating me home more often than not!
    Also big thanks to the guys that showed up for 4 or more of the races. We all understand that sometimes it is hard to do a whole season let alone do a bit of practice unlike some people who just turn up on the night ( blindman! )
    Looks as tho Pcars will be a bit short of numbers next season, so l guess I will be racing against some of you again next season in Div 1!
    stucar17 and SPL Racing like this.