Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Budgets:
    TLR $300
    HTO $320
    GRT $340
    RZR $380 (includes $20 remaining from last season)
    PRT $400 (includes $20 remaining from last season)
    NLR $400
    BHR $420

Captains can have a maximum of 10 drivers on their team but only the highest 6 will score points for their team each round (which caters for absentees)(Captain not included in maximum 10)
    They must have a minimum of 8 drivers on their team. (including Captain)
    Drivers have no say in their team selection.
    The minimum increment bid for a driver is $10.
    Drivers retain their price (+$10) as a minimum bid from the previous season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will be randomly assigned a team after completing one round of the Season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will have their minimum price reduced back to $10.
    Each Captain will submit a bid in a private conversation with myself which must contain bids on drivers for a minimum team count of 8.
    The highest bid for each driver will succeed and any failed bids will be returned for the Captain to be able to rebid on different drivers.
    In the interest of having each team represented in each division, each team must have a driver from each division signed for next season. (including Captain)

Joker Card:
    Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver (not including themselves) on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    The Captain may nominate 2 reserve jokers also, whereby if their first pick did not start or was disconnected, the reserve driver may take the joker.
    If a card is not played or played late then the 6th highest score for a team becomes the joker. (but this joker cannot outscore the lowest scoring joker of all other teams for that round)
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season.
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    If a driver nominated does not partake in the subsequent round, that round will not count in their total 2 rounds of nomination.

New Season Feature: Driver Retention
    Each driver that was purchased at the beginning of the season, can be retained by their team at their current cost + $10 (minimum $40).
    Other captains may bid for a driver up for retention, but if the retaining captain matches the bid they will sign the driver

New Season Feature: Bonus Bidding Round
    Un-signed drivers at the end of the bidding rounds, will still have their price drop for next season however, they will have a final chance to be signed.
    Each Captain will get $100 (which does not go to their next season budget if un-spent) to bid on 2 of the remaining unsigned drivers.

Season 3 Stats and Minimum Prices
    (Please note that not all drivers below may be participating in Season 4 and there may be new drivers who have signed on)
    [​IMG]

Information will be sent to the team Captains privately on when/how to start bidding.
    Teams and their drivers will be updated here accordingly so keep an eye out
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  3. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Um what do you mean by the last line? Are you saying that even if a captain bids +$10 (minimum $40) then they are still not guaranteed to sign them? If thats the case how is it any different?

Also whats the go with bidding on S3 captains who have stood down from the role for S4?

Good to see NLR is rolling in $$$$$ this season :D
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Example of retention:
    Captain wants to retain driver who has a minimum bid of $50.
    +$10 = $60 to retain
    Captain2 wishes to bid on driver. They would need to bid minimum $70.
    Captain is informed of the bid from Captain2. If they wish to match it, they will retain driver. If they do not match the bid, Captain2 is successful.

As for S3 Captains, there is no difference to any other driver.
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Ok sounds fair.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hat what is the go in my teams situation where the captain has stood down... as the new captain do the same retention rules apply in my attempts to retain Warrior??? Can you also please email me the above spread sheet. pvardy@hi-tecoils.com.au cheers mate
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    well for warrior, he was a Captain so he had no prior bids, therefore his minimum bid is $10.
    To retain him, it will cost you $40 (as that is the minimum for retention)
    However, if another Captain wants to bid on him, you will have to match it to keep him.
    There will be one round of retention bids, followed by one round of bids for drivers who may be retained. More info will come via PM to all Captains, once all Captains are finalised.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I feel there will be a new record set for any one this season:eek:
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yeah, I expect the highest bid to get beat on bids for warrior lol
    The highest ever were 4 bids last season of $70 for razor, doogle, McsQ & S_close
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

@VARDZ your not gonna get him any cheaper than $330 :roflmao:
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Oh sh1t!!! What a disappointment I was :sick::cry:
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Still better than McsQ
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hmmm... This is intriguing to see only 3 captains retained positions, myself, Cyber and Cob. I feel lots of cash will be splurged on a certain few drivers!
    seth123 likes this.
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Lol... Won't be changing teams as my last season bid was 70 and no one wants an expensive paper weight.:ninja:
    Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    That's not how it works serge. You will probably be unsigned tbh lol
    Any team including your current team must pay at least $80 to get/keep you
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What are you talking about expensive paperweight, heaps of people buy FORDS!!
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Lol... Go team me!!!!!!
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'd say based on last seasons performance I might be let go too. I hope not, I love the black and red.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Don't sign me for $90 Cyber. Me in the Camaro won't be worth it.

Wait until I'm unsigned and then snap me up as a $10 bargain ;)
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.