Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    After a stressful round (at least for me) we have an obvious split in the top 3 to the bottom 4 of 115pts.
    At the top we have NLR surging ahead by 29 pts to RZR with BHR another 30 pts back. If any of these teams fails to fire in the final round, they will be out of the race.
    The bottom 4 is lead by TLR by 22 pts to GRT.
    Then 34 pts to PRT and 5 more to HTO.

As it stands, the top 4 have a mathematical chance of winning with a maximum possible 189 points on offer for a single team.
    However it still looks as though only the top 3 will fight it out.
    WAC and Mister_Bond_747 like this.
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I am withdrawing from "Teams Championship" effective race 1 next season, and will not be available for bidding by any team, I will be running as a privateer. Thank you.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Fair enough Clevo. I will add a step in the bidding process in which drivers need to accept that they have been 'bought' or run as a privateer.
    pykeybraa145 and Clevohead like this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Can I make a suggestion that a driver in his entry to S5 makes it clear that he is available or N/A for teams Championship and can be bid on during the process. This would avoid the following situation... If a captain bids on someone and they decline and wish to run as a privateer the captain could possibly miss out on someone else wasting a round of bids with the pre mentioned bid. That way we will also have a number to work with will and have an appropriate number of teams for the drivers wishing to take part.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    kevkumkwot likes this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So basically when @stucar17 puts up the thread where you put your hand up to run in Season 5, you also specify if you want to be in or out of teams championship. Then I may a list from that on who you can bid on. This means you can't pickup new drivers like when @COME_AND_GET_ME7 got @SirPoopington even though he hadn't yet created a site account.
    VARDZ likes this.
  7. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Old wounds... Lol
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I wasn't fussed when he did it...it was good scouting, he was in the rooms before season started and picked up a new fast driver
  9. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I now understand when the site shows there are robots logged in... It's you and CAGME! Lol
    Peter Wise and Footlong_warrior like this.
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    R2-DRZ2 and CAG3-PO ;)
    Jim_aka_The_Man and Peter Wise like this.
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Naawwww, *sniff*.
    On a lighter note I have been jokered on my two worst tracks this season! LOL
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You have had an up and down season Turbo, I have beaten you home 3 out of the 6 races. The only problem is when I'm in front we're both down the back, when you're in front you're in the goods points paying positions and I'm still mid pack.
  13. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    well im stayin with it until further notice
  14. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My captain knows better than to use me as the joker. He's a wise lad. :thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I should have used you at Indy!
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    The final rd is down, so I'll say what we've all known from the beginning ;) well done NLR on teams championship! Cagm great job with the jokers :)
    SirPoopington likes this.
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Sweet assuming we have won it CAGM needs to pick a wildcard for the ROC seeing how he has booked a spot himself
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It is not yet official but in my calculations without Div 6, NLR has an unattainable lead!
    SirPoopington likes this.
  19. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    It's not a case of CAGM7 picking a driver Ben. You will just have to wait and see who it goes to.
  20. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Dont pick me, I'll be away on holidays.

Although I'd rekon I'd have given it a good crack since I worked out a way for me to stop the beast in the final round lol.