Season 5 - Division 4.

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    P2 !!! Freakin stoked about 2nd place
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    YES!!!
    Bounty05 likes this.
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    You had some great pace tonight. Great race
    Anthonyb and Bounty05 like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    sorry didn't get qually pic missed that one but tuddy got it.
    George likes this.
  5. Anthonyb

Well done buddy you did well good consistent pace.
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. Anthonyb

Qualified 4th got a good start and started chasing the leaders got up to second with some good battles with @bluebounty05 @rcjm72 @mwkw1520 took the lead when @tuddy5611 pitted but he came back way too strong I really struggled with the colder Temps but it just created more good battles with everyone when the temp increased again I got back into a comfortable rhythm and started to pull away from Mike and pulling back bounty to get to within 2 seconds of him.
    What a great race with good pace from everyone @colin-50_ well done buddy you where peddling real good.
    Congratulations tuddy on your win and bounty on second. To finish 3rd tonight with how well everyone drove was a big relief.
    Mike and tuddy well done on the championship results can't wait to race everyone again soon.
    Ant
    stucar17, George and Bounty05 like this.
  7. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Just want to say thanks to everyone for a great season. We had some real fast guys in this division, making race times comparable to div 3 people. I've had a great finish to the season. Congrats to @rossi0nsx on that one off crazy lap. I honestly thought you must had pitted to get that extra second off.

Also congrats to @Mick and @Anthonyb for standing with me on the championship podium and looking forward to hopefully racing with you both in div 3.
  8. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Congrats to @Mick and @George on a well fought season.

Cheers @George I honestly don't know where I pulled that lap from, bit of an up and down season for me I know I have the pace I just have to put it all together.

Big improvement from @colin-50_ hope to see more of it next season.
    Anthonyb, Mick, George and 1 other person like this.
  9. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  10. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Qualified 5th, finished in P2.
    Really happy with the way I drove in this race, right from the start after the first few corners when everybody found their lines, I felt I had pace and had my eye on a podium finish. Everything settled and @Anthonyb was following me for about 15-20 laps, I made a small mistake losing exit speed giving him a chance to overtake me. I pitted on lap 35 for some fresh boots jumped back on the track and eventually found my way passed and into P2. I had a spin on the first corner but regained my thoughts and put it behind me but @George was way too quick so I concentrated on just finishing this race with good average speed and consistency. It paid off.
    I could see @Anthonyb stalking me for the last 10 laps and was gaining around 1.5 seconds a lap. Ended up in P2 with him just 2 seconds behind - awesome comeback dude.

That was my best race to date & really enjoyed racing with you all. I'll def return next season, can't wait.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Nathancarhead and Anthonyb like this.
  12. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Wow, YES that is awesome. So happy I found some real form through the season and made this huge come back. So stoked. :D
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  13. Anthonyb

Congratulations on your podium you drove a great race really enjoyed this season and look forward to the next hopefully against all the same racers.
    For me to finish 3rd in the championship only after getting back on a sim game last season after 10years of not touching any form of game I am wrapped.
    Congratulations George on the win you drove a good consistent season also nice and clean really enjoyed racing you.
    unlucky for you mick you also had great pace all season.
    Thanks to all the mods and those of you that take the time doing timing charts etc.
    See you all on the track soon.
    Ant
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    It's not much but here's a really quick overview of the first half of my race on Sunday.
    (I forgot to start recording at the start)
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Pretty happy about finishing up in 5th considering I didn't start till round 3. Yay me!
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Congrats to all you guys for what seemed like a pretty good season. @George , huge congrats on the championship win, found that little bit of consistency to go with your pace. Well done. To Mick and :):):):) lips ( @Anthonyb ) well done on rounding out the podium, and the other guys for keeping you honest. seemed like you had some great battles with nathan, bounty, fezza , rcj and rossi at different times.

Having at least 10 most rounds was great to see as well. Thanks to all the guys who helped with season set up, testing, protests, recording results and race reports. We really do have a great little community.

As with every season, we saw some great racing, game issues aside, and i really hope that its enough to see you back again for season 6 early next year. At this stage we will be looking at an early Feb start once people get back from holidays. We will be looking to streamline a couple of things over the break, tweaking a few of the rules and regs, and generally trying to make things a little easier on the mod team, who are times stretched for time. Nothing dramatic, just some fine tuning is all.

As always thanks to our great sponsors, and on this occasion Hess and his team at PAGNIAN for the great, and ongoing support they have given raceonoz over the years. The draw for this great prize will hopefully be very soon, will advise as soon as we can lock in a date.

I have set up an entry thread and car discussion thread.....links below.....please indicate your intention there so we can start to get things sorted.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-entry-thread.2494/
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-6-car-discussion.2495/#post-130582

While i am sure we will see most of you online over the coming weeks, can i say officially, on behalf of the mod team, thanks for your ongoing support of the forum, have a great xmas and new year, stay safe......and we genuinely hope to see you all back again next year for some more racing in whatever series floats your boat !

Cheers
    Stu / Mod team.
    Mick, Nathancarhead, George and 2 others like this.
  19. Mick

Mick Rookie

PSN ID
    mwkw1520
    Thanks Anthony and guys, Congratulations George great job man it was good that Championship went down to the last race. Im a bit bummed that i lost it but seconds still sweet,the biggest thing for me is that i had a :):):):) load of fun RCJM72 and myself joined this league because we were sick of getting punted in online rooms and even though I had brain fade on 2 occasions the racing has been clean and fast,hopefully season 6 everyone will show up for all rounds and we can have a competitive season.Thanks to Stu and all the guys that make Raceonoz run successfully...Have a good xmas and new year guys look forward to racing u all next season.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    rcjm72, Anthonyb, George and 4 others like this.
  20. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hi all,
    Firstly I want to apologise for missing Sunday's race. I was pushing really hard to get there, but it seems all the drives got confused after the lunch break that we had switched from the short circuit to the long circuit and decided to crash out left right and centre. Apologies also that i missed the race because after we shortened some of the racing to catch up on delays, someone in a classic Nissan Bluebird decided to brake check the 3 people behind him on the apex of turn 4 (think he was confused about which way the track went), causing the 2 Falcons and a Torana behind him to crash into each other giving me some paperwork for CAMS I had to fill out as a result of the incident.

Anyway, congrats @George on the championship, really well deserved, you had great pace all season. Thanks also for hosting when i couldn't be there. Shout out also to @Mick , @Anthonyb , and @Bounty05 on excellent pace and improvement throughout the season, I had great battles with all of your throughout the season and I look forward to many more next season.

Thanks also to @stucar17 and the rest of the Mod team for their organisation of this season, and thanks also to @Hatfield for doing our championship tables once again!
    George, Hatfield, Mick and 1 other person like this.