Season 6 polls

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Cyber_STIG_77, Mar 6, 2016.

?

what type of car would you like for Season 6 ?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2016.
  1. GT3

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Open wheelers

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. GT3 and Open wheelers

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. other ( please comment )

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    With Season 5 coming to a close tomorrow night it is time to get S6 organised. From the comment given over the last few weeks GT3 cars and open wheelers sound like a popular choice for S6 so i have created a poll including these classes.
    In past seasons we have used multiple different cars which has worked well. After the poll closes another one will be created to further narrow down the reg's for our next season eg if we go with GT3 or open wheelers then should we use just one car for the season or maybe use 2-3 different cars and if it is split between GT3 and open wheelers then which ones will we choose.
    It would be great if everyone could give some feedback as to what way they voted and why as to help with the next stage of voting.
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I went with a GT3-open wheeler split because i think it would be great to do some open wheeler racing but a whole season could be very grueling and frustrating given their fragile nature.
  3. zampli

zampli Team Driver

only voted open wheelers:
    -having used the scg not long ago, not keen for gt3s.
    -the f3 we used at imola is fairly easy to drive, and even when pushing its not too much of a handful and slides are fairly easily corrected.
    -just keen for open wheel season car in general, rarely raced them (even with the f1s in gt5/6) and a pretty good fun in a pack.
    only recommendation as said before is if we used open wheelers, lower damage by a bit as especially without brake lights, and i believe you need some decent experience racing these in a pack which is not a luxury everyone can afford due to time, etc.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    David Brister and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  4. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

i chose gt3 i like how easy they are to drive and good speed.
    skywalker and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  5. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Do we know if the GT3's are even in regards to speed, drivability etc over the available models or is there 1 thats a bit better
    Are we having 1 model ea team ?

I voted for a mix as well, though im easy which format we go with. I'd like to see bathurst in the gt3 and Zolder.

Though Series 7 or there after, i'd like to see a series with fided or setup with little change o it comes down to drivers ability rather than a good setup. For a Mix. ;)
  6. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    my thoughts are that we would have a car/track combo, everyone in the same car but use different cars for different tracks
    DarrenO likes this.
  7. Mael

Mael Professional

Modern street car? For example Fiat 500 Abarth. (Too lazy to do setups :D)
    KoAStR likes this.
  8. loris P.

loris P. Rookie

9. Mael

Mael Professional

I've done a GT3 series and no the cars are not near equal in speed (as in real life).
  10. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

The Copa Petrobras Mod is not a fixed setup but there's bugger all that can be changed, I think Fuel and Tyre pressures and Brake bias. Thats all ?

If we go with GT3, I'd like to see if we can add the Ferrari 430 GT3 ?
    [​IMG]
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  11. Mael

Mael Professional

I'd prefer to go with Kunos cars, there are so many we have not used for league races.

Goo Lotus 49!!!!
    KoAStR likes this.
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

or lotus 25, it feels blasphemous to not have even done a race in either on here.
    RobA and Pete like this.
  13. Pete

Pete Rookie

I did an analysis a while back, when we were running the glick. They aren't equal, some are close. I did all runs on the same track so that is an unknown variable. I could dig it up again if it's useful
  14. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

If were going down the modern race car route a good option might be the Hurucan Super Trofeo as it is designed for a one make series in real life. There will be an update to 1.5 sometime in march (the 31st most likley) which could cause issues if we are using mod content as they often break mods.
    The lotus 25, 49, Dallara and F3.5 are all brilliant but open wheel racing can be very diffucult for some (including me lol) and its a bit unforgiving. I thibk we need to lock in an long enduro race at Lemans now that a good version has been released by thiago lima. I'll drive pretty much anything so will be happy with whatever gets chosen really.
    Mael, DarrenO and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  15. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

David Brister, Cherno and Hatfield like this.
  16. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

ive setup my server with some GT3's for the hell of it
  17. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I voted open wheelers, I find the lotus 49 and 72D are pretty cool.
    @DarrenO I downloaded the ginetta but everytime I try to get onto a track it takes me straight back to the main menu, Are you having any problems with it?
  18. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Yeah looks like work stopped but Patrek Marik is going to take over and keep going,
    I'd say its not up to date with the latest version of AC yet, but there is one coming soon for this.
    Peter Wise likes this.
  19. RobA

RobA New Recruit

I voted for the open wheelers as I like both the Lotus 25 and 72. If we were to run these damage would be an issue, in the last season I was hit from behind in every race and with the damage turned up would have spent more time in the pits than racing.
    DarrenO likes this.
  20. DarrenO

DarrenO Team Driver

Yeah Agree, Damage would need to be turned down to like 50% maybe less.
    100% damage you would be in the Pits for every little hit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.