Season 6 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, May 4, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Budgets:
    GRT $340
    HTO $350
    NLR $360
    TLR $370
    BHR $380
    RZR $390
    PRT $400

Captains can have any number of drivers on their team but only the highest 7 will score points for their team each round (which caters for absentees)
    They must have a minimum of 9 drivers on their team. (including Captain)
    Drivers have no say in their team selection. (but they may refuse to be part of the Teams Championship entirely)
    The minimum increment bid for a driver is $10.
    Drivers retain their price halved (rounding up) as a minimum bid from the previous season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will be randomly assigned a team after completing one round of the Season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will have their minimum price reduced back to $10.
    Each Captain will submit a bid in a private conversation with myself which must contain bids on drivers for a minimum team count of 9.
    The highest bid for each driver will succeed and any failed bids will be returned for the Captain to be able to rebid on different drivers.
    In the interest of having each team represented in each division, each team must have a driver from each division signed for next season. (including Captain)
    Only drivers who have indicated their interest in the Season 6 Entry List Thread or been placed into a division thread may have bids placed on them

Joker Card:
    Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    The Captain may nominate 2 reserve jokers also, whereby if their first pick did not start, was disconnected, receives a penalty, or was lag punted, the reserve driver may take the joker.
    If a card is not played or played late then the lowest point scorer for a team becomes the joker. (but this joker cannot outscore the lowest scoring joker of all other teams for that round)
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season. (Captains may nominate themselves for 1 round only)
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    If a driver nominated does not partake in the subsequent round, that round will not count in their total rounds of nomination.

Unchallenged Driver Retention
    Each Captain may retain three of their drivers at their current cost (minimum $20) automatically without any bidding or challenges from any other Captains
    Drivers obtained in the bonus bidding round, or randomly allocated mid-season may not be automatically retained
    Drivers cannot be automatically retained two seasons in a row

Challenged Driver Retention
    Each driver that was purchased at the beginning of the season, can be retained by their team at their current cost (minimum $20).
    Other captains may bid for a driver up for retention, but if the retaining captain matches the bid they will sign the driver

Bonus Bidding Round/Draft Pick
    Un-signed drivers at the end of the bidding rounds, will still have their price drop for next season however, they will have a final chance to be signed.

Drop Round
    At the end of the season, each team will drop their round which had the lowest point score
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    @Hatfield just a heads up that for Season 6 I won't be entering the Teams Championship. I shall be privateering! :laugh:
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks for letting me know.

Anyone else not participating, please inform me.
  6. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    Im privateering too
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    so if another team is introduced, you do not want to Captain anymore?
  8. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    If another team does come ill be captain but until then privateer
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    And what if someone else wants to be captain?
    pykeybraa145 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  10. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    They can be
  11. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I think that if somebody who has been with Rooz longer and wants the job then they should have first preference, sorry littleblacko but somebody that is more willing to help a team out by being a team player is more deserving of team captain than somebody who just thinks of themselves
    Updated....
    Last edited: May 4, 2015
  12. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    Im not littleblackduck
    your quite right there
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I see your point @LITTLEBLACKO942, but that's like if I said that I'll only be part of the teams championship if I'm with GRT. I personally can't see myself driving in anything other than black and red, but if I was to set a precedent like that, it would damage what Hatfield is aiming for with this concept. Being part of a team is just as fun wether you're a captain or a hired driver.

You'll get your opportunity eventually mate.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Despite what anyone says, @LITTLEBLACKO942 will still get equal opportunity to be Captain as anyone else.
    Only he and @Konnor McCluskey are in the running if we get a new team.

We can only understand a limited amount via text compared to conversing in person.
    Blindman likes this.
  15. G1bby3lit3

G1bby3lit3 Rookie

PSN ID
    G1bby3lit3
    Looks like im good value. Div 2 with no price...
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    only if you will be at the front end of div 2 lol
  17. G1bby3lit3

G1bby3lit3 Rookie

PSN ID
    G1bby3lit3
    Fingers crossed, i should be in the pointier end. Although depends if I convert to PCars, i could become rusty.
  18. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Hey @Hatfield sorry for the obvious delay but I will also not be taking part in the teams championship this season as I am not sure how many rounds I will make. Privateer for me, cheers
  19. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Why don't I have a price?
  20. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Cause just like me ( also no price) you also can't drive