Season 7 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Are you legit Cyber?????.....Doesn't seem possible...Oh wait it's Enforcer. But Corzza??? WTH???
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    no joke mate, they had 4 wheels on the concrete in a big way. a couple of times they even had to correct so the didn't hit the wall. i only counted the realy blatant cuts aswell. if it was only half a tyre width or so i didn't count those ones.
    the last thing i want to do is go through peoples replays because they can't be trusted.
    i only noticed because i was checking corzza's replay of his best lap because it was the fastest lap of the race.
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah I just watched some of the replay. Corzza obviously didn't know the rules, he was just taking a big chunk off the track almost every lap lol. That's how he got fastest lap obviously. I'm surprised that he didn't read up on the rules though. But seriously....they havn't changed since season 3. I remember puting a complaint in about Corzza at Autumn Ring in the Tamora. At that time I didn't fully understand the cutting rules and thought he was cutting at the first chicane. In reality he wasn't as he had 2 wheels on the ripple strip at least. Meanwhile here I was pretty much keeping all 4 wheels on the track at all times and wondering why I couldn't close the gap between us. Moral of the story...READ THE RULES PEOPLE!!!
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys.......we will go through the proper procedure with this and get it sorted.

Please refrain from commenting till we get all the facts and make a rational judgement based on all the facts before us and give people time to defend their actions.

Thanks

Stu
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I think I might have come close to what was considered a cut once but it was largely due to misjudging the grip I had on fresh softs after running worn mediums, I know my fastest lap was clean as a whistle, it really does annoy me when people blatantly abuse that sort of :):):):) though, there is a replay available for all to see, why would anyone risk it!

Looking forward to Tokyo, where there's no cutting to be done :p
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, but I thought I might take up the responsibility of posting the fastest laps for Div 1 this season.

Round 1
    Deep Forest Raceway
    38 Laps

1:09.812 corzza7 (voided)
    1:09.886 Chevwah
    1:09.976 SNAKEiSM
    1:10.313 ENFORCER_98 (voided)
    1:10.403 PureGT_Muzz
    1:10.498 blueyonder-666-
    1:10.595 Anon666
    1:10.918 grinderman72
    1:10.993 Cyber_STIG_77
    1:11.184 NOS_Neishy4A-GTE (stop playing iracing, it's poison)
    1:11.918 NOS_Bonus_888 (you too Bonus, lol)
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, putting on my mod hat...... (i can do that now)

sarcastic posts while there is a decision pending on final results really doesnt help the situation.

Can i remind EVERYONE that these issues are to be dealt with off the forum, so things dont get personal or played out in public.

Thanks

Stu
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

You're not refering to my last post with the lap times are you stu?
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    i thought that was pretty obvious.
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

No sarcasm was intended.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No Not directly Chev, you posted as I was writing mine. But you probably could have worded it a lot better.

If someone gets pulled up for something they have a right to know they have been pulled up, and then a right to defend themselves. All before they are seen as guilty in the public forum.

If its handled properly things can move on quickly and with little hassel. I do this stuff for a living and trust me, you want to encourage people to stay rather than give people reason to leave.

Let's leave it there.

Stu.

@chev, am sure that cyber would appreciate you doing the fastest laps. All good
  12. corzza

corzza New Recruit

PSN ID
    corzza7
    Hi guys, I have just read all of the talk about me cutting.
    As you all may know I raced in season 3, but I didn't really know the rules back then as well haha, and I don't know them know, which is very stupid of me I know. I had no idea about that corner cutting rule before we raced. If I knew about the rule which I should have known, I would have never cut the corner intentionally.

But reading some of people's comments about me was quite annoying. People not even getting the story before they are making accusations is quite silly.

But anyway, i'm happy to take a penalty just to keep everyone quiet, even though I finished way towards the end of the feild anyway haha.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks Corzza for posting so everyone knows your position. As you know now as per the rules of the league, there will have to be a penalty for the indiscretion (s) which i hope to have sorted at some stage today. Same goes for Enforcer......

Once done we can focus for round 2 at Tokyo and get into it again. :D

Its a good time to remind everyone to make sure you are up to date with the rules of the league, with the 3 most important things being,

1. Two wheels MUST remain on the track or rumble strip at all times. At the very least you must be attempting to stay within the confines of the track.

2. If you pass someone after a hit or a bump that sends them off their line, you should redress and let them back past into their position. Some side to side rubbing is acceptable, so long as you hold your line and give racing room.

3. If there is cause for someone to protest results, please do so through the mods or division captain so it can be dealt with off the public forum. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AND HOLD PEOPLE GUILTY UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN AS IT DOESN'T HELP THE SITUATION.

Lets move forward and get some hard fought, but fair racing for the next 6 rounds.

Thanks
    Stu
  14. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

What lap times you guys getting at Tokyo??
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    mid 37s for some of the div 1 guys, a good time for div 2 seems to be low 38s.......
  16. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Last run I had there the other day. I got a high 37.xx but reckon I can get a quicker time. Just need to adapt from to the track from the dtm. I noticed I was using some of the brake markers that I used in the Audi. So a little confusing lol. I will get there
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    High 37 is bloody quick, i got a few laps in the 38s, PB is a 38.2...i dont think i can get any quicker than that. Have a real problem with brake markers into turn 1 and the double right hander after the fast chicane, i seem to either brake to early and am too slow there, or too late and bin it into the wall......very frustrating !

Enjoy your time in div 2 mate because if you keep that pace up you will be fired up into div 1 next season !!!!, with about half a doz others !!

Stu
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, the results for race 1 have been finalized, cyber can post them up tonight when time permits and then the ladder will be updated.

The penalty for enforcer and corzza has been finalized and the matter is now closed.

Corzza has openly admitted he messed up and is ready to move on to round 2. Good stuff mate !!

Any questions regarding the penalty should only be directed to me via PM, not on the forum.

Cheers
    Stu
  19. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    SEASON 7 DIV 1 race 1 results, 38 laps Deep Forrest.

FINISHING ORDER. BEST LAP.

1st - SNAKEiSM. 1.09.976.
    2nd - chevwah. *1.09.886.*
    3rd - blueyonder. 1.10.498.
    4th - grinderman. 1.10.918.
    5th - Cyber_stig. 1.10.993.
    6th - Anon666. 1.10.595.
    7th - Puregt_muzz. 1.10.403.
    8th - NOS_bonus. 1.11.918.
    9th - NOS_neishy. 1.11.184.
    10th - ENFORCER_98. *.**.***. lap time voided.
    11th - corzza7. *.**.***. lap time voided.
    12th - JAIRO-219. disconected during qually and couldn't rejoin room.

note: drivers given penalty are unable to drop that round.
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

YUS! I get 2 bonus points!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.