Discussion in 'Sunday Night pCARS [PS4]' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.
I wont make it tonight either guys
ok guys, Track list is up in the opening post for all to see
Things to be aware of !
1. You will HAVE TO HAVE YOUR PIT STRAT SET to suit the individual races.
2. Qual and first stint will be RACE SOFT. At your pit strat you can CHOOSE the RACE SOFT AGAIN or RACE HARD.
3. Some tracks YOU MAY HAVE TO TAKE FUEL. I have tried to outline in the track list how much fuel you may need based on a slightly increased average from testing. Remember the pit strat fuel FILLS UP TO the amount you select. The car starts on 40L, so if you pit after 8 laps and have 30L left, but need to add 5L, then FILL TO 35 to get you home.
I will try to do a race run on the monday before each race so drivers have a week to get their head around what is needed. I would expect this to be discussed is your team chat @Hatfield.
I honestly hope you all have a great season, with some great racing. Please remember the ROOZ rules while racing.
- Div 1 has 17 drivers entered, @seth123 is the RESERVE driver. He can take ANY vacancy that may be available.
- IF there is someone out of position (ie clearly wrong division) the mod team MAY change that drivers division. This would depend on our ability to swap drivers given we have full grids.
- The mod team reserve the right to change or adjust the regulations AT ANY TIME, if there is a clear issue with the regs as they stand currently. This could be laps, start time, date or weather settings.
I will try to get the driver briefing up early in the week for all drivers .
Any questions, or if i have missed anything please let us know.
Stu and ads
Thanks stu looking forward to a great season
Cracking Track list Stu, From what we have seen in testing these tracks are going to give us some great racing. Let us ing forward to a fun season.
Wooooo awesome tracks stu!!
@bubba gee if i dont get to talk to the other new guys can you let them know that the track list is out !
Nòooooooo. I am away the long weekend of the Bathurst round...
So am I NOT happy
At this rate I wont be there all season my internet is being a massive frontbum
I vote for bathurst to be changed with zolder.
Great fun last night, should be a great season in this car. Looks like @Coojak3009 and @deadman024 are going to be the ones to watch this season both had great pace across pretty much all of the tracks.
Awwwww what about me I was splitting them in a quali!!
Quali shmuali! Even I out qualified you at Catalunya (did you like that lap right on the buzzer) no doubt you have pace but can you be consistent over a whole season? Only time will tell.
Me? Consistent? Yeah nah haha
You'll get there Rhino.
What's everyone doing lap time wise for round one? If anyone has practised.
@Slambobagan, @deadman024 and I were all hitting low 44's tonight
Tell all the politicians to stop watching porn and leave some room for you to go Racing
Yeah I might have to tell them that fyshwick is just 10 mins down the road
Stu has asked me to create group chats for each division on PlayStation Messages so I can forward important information from the forum there (for those who don't visit the forum often or may miss it).
Your group chat has just been created.