Season 7 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 17, 2019.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  2. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    How many entry's do you have for sunday ? I'll join if need be .
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    youll get a spot for sure... am hoping we have about 10 with you running
    Thanks Juzzy....
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    No worries
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry guys, out with the family tonight. Have fun all.
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Im out too. Would have loved a chance to finish 3rd overall for the season.
    Good luck guys
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    PODIUM ! Look out :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Ahhh, i wish i could race in a room of 1 so i could get the win !
    Shame we only had 8, but the end of that car might be a good thing.....
    i actually did a bit of prac this week and finally got the brakes to work properly after an adjustment in the sensitivity.... Only took 3 seasons for me to figure it out !!
    Happy to qualify 3rd, but not so happy after 4 mistakes in the first 3 laps saw me back to 6th !

Had a few laps with Turbo and Juzzy in front of me, but both managed to fall off the road in front of me gifting me positions....
    After that, i had clear air and just watch Slambo and Glenn drift away each lap, till they spun and then would be close enough to see before they drifted away again... Cant beat outright speed....

had a few close laps with TB from lap 40 - 43 before he had a spin or something.... After that was just a case of keeping the thing on the road, hoping the 2 up front would fall over.... Didnt happen, or at least for me to challange...

Well done to Slambo on the championship .... completely dominant, and Glenn, either you have been sandbagging for the last 5 or so seasons, or you have found a way to drive really bloody fast !

Thanks to everyone who showed each week, hopefully we get a full grid next season....i think we will with the number of keen regulars from Div 2 who show each week.....

Will have a car sorted this week, then people will know if they want to run or not, also dont forget next season will have a ignitiON Controls button Box up for grabs.....
    Thanks stu
  8. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Cheers guys was the best season car yet, loved it. Hope next car is just as fun.
    Good battles with Glenn very quick all season you were unlucky on a couple of those races, You deserved a few of those rounds.
    Will look forward to round 1 season 8
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys....
    Well done to everyone who raced last season in what was a bit of a disjointed season.....Thanks to everyone who stuck it out in a car that some loved, and some didnt so much !
    Congratulations to our Division winners who got the chocolates !
    DIV 1
    : Slambobagen - Stimsonglenn - TBWilliams
    DIV 2 : Aykay - Anthbark - BlueXR8
    DIV 3 : Jim_aka_the_man - Ad2mny - Fatmix
    Div 4 : Aadman - anne - arnold

TEAMS CHAMPIONS were
    1st -
    PAGNIAN - Next Level Racing
    2nd - Bruce Hale Racing
    3rd - Selby Accoustics Racing
    4th - Gamesmen Racing
    5th - Ignition Controls Racing

Huge thanks to our room hosts, and room captains for getting things sorted each week. Was a few issues with room stability, and smaller numbers from halfway through the season, so thanks for adjusting the divs where needed to keep the grids up. Also to the guys who got the room results through each week
    Biggest thanks goes to @Bounty05 who has backed up for the last few seasons with the tables ...... huge job mate, and you have done a fantastic job, even with the frustration of us sorting through some issues meaning you havent been able to get it sorted as fast as you might have liked.

The new season MEET AND GREET is scheduled for THIS SUNDAY ! If you are yet to enter the new season please do it asap ! The entry thread is here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.ph...y-thread-sponsored-by-ignition-controls.3739/

The new car for Season 8 will be the awesome Aston Martin Vantage GTE
    [​IMG]

Consider the following when practicing before season start
    - We will be running the car in SUMMER MONTHS to keep the track temp up. So set your rooms to 'SUMMER'
    - While there is a heap of grip you will still need to watch the rear a little.
    - This is why we went for the Aston over the Fort GT, it has a little more character over the other GTE cars
    - Tyre wear will be accelerated
    - The aston starts on HARDS, and you can use ANY TYRE available
    - Pit lane will be OPEN in qualifying, meaning you can swap to the soft tyre, this will give us a 'hotlap' scenario ;)
    - Fuel burn will be on
    - There will be a compulsory pit stop, with the exception of the sprint round.
    - We will set the team car liveries in the new Teams Championship thread later today
    - The NEW teams champ will be FINALIZED a few days before ROUND 1

Get your entries in guys..... Hope we have big grids, and it also looks like we have a few new and returning drivers to keep things interesting ..... We may need some help with a little of the outside stuff, like teams champ and div placements etc so if able to help us out if i get stuck just let me, ads or gazza know and we will delegate where required.

Cheers
    PCARS2 mod team
    AOCleaner74 likes this.