Season 7 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 31, 2017.

1. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Got held up a little in Quali. Managed 4th. Un fortunate lag causing me to nudge Stozza. Backed off but to no avail. Sorry Stozza. Non intentional. I pitted on lap 16 and 32. Hards on left side of car. Got me home for the win.
    stucar17, Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.
  2. stilesy

stilesy Rookie

PSN ID
    stilesy
    All good mate... At least you apologize & gave the place back!! Some people can take a lesson from that...:whistling:
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Yeah, I finished that race thinking there were going to be a bunch of protests, saw plenty of them. Just how many were caused by lag though...
    stilesy likes this.
  4. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Qually Results.
    [​IMG]

Race Results (total race time)
    [​IMG]
    Nstozza quit after incident lap 1??????

Fastest Laps
    [​IMG]
    garyw61 likes this.
  5. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Was surprised I quallified 7th, thinking I'd be a lot further back than that. But lost 5 positions in the opening lap after the drama before turn 1 and then just kept spinning on all the curbs I knew I should have been avoiding. Stoked to scrap in with a top ten finish after being so far behind early on.
    garyw61 likes this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@Silly_Magpie great effort from rear of the field
    garyw61, emmo46 and dj2ca like this.
  7. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Yeah well done Magpie.
    garyw61 likes this.
  8. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Well that was an entertaining race. Really good to see how the different pit strategies played out and the intermittent lag issues certainly made things interesting as well.
    Qualified poorly just as I expected I would I so I hung back at the start to try and avoid the first corner shenanigans, didn't work out that well for me! I had a 2 stop strategy all on softs. Had a few good battles throughout the race, especially with @garyw61 I was my own worst enemy and had too many off track excursions, otherwise I might have been able to improve a spot or 2. Considering how slow I was I am happy to come away with 7th.
    Well done to the guys on the podium.
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7 I think you might be reserve driver for the wrong division somehow!!
    Anthonyb, garyw61 and AOCleaner74 like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    SUPERCARS WORLD TOUR.

Round 6 : 28/5
    Zolder BELGIUM - 29 laps - 7/6/17 - Race start @ 12pm.
    Weather slots : clear, hazy, light cloud, clear
    Based on 1.5L over 29 laps drivers will need 43.5L (add 3.5L)

COMPULSORY PIT STOP - YES

[​IMG]

Can you believe we only have 2 rounds to go !
    A pretty straight forward round this week guys....Track is busy, with not many spots to have a rest, or take a sip !

Will keep it short and sweet as we all know the drill, and not sure how many actually read what we put up anyway !

Track Limits : Need to be careful at the chicanes, is harsh penalties for cutting at T5 (Kleine chicane) T6 chicane and also at T10 (Jacky Ickx). UP to 10 seconds if you take too much.....

Contact : We all know the drill here too. Was pleasing to hear where drivers had redressed after contact last week, even though the goal is NO CONTACT ! Is a real possibility of push penalties at the chicanes, so be careful as redressing will cost you AT LEAST 10 seconds if you have to wait if you push someone through a chicane.

TURN 1 : If we can't get through here cleanly guys we need to all go back to race school.....is very open so stay in your "LANE" till the grid shakes out by turn 3.

Pit Entry / Exit : Entry is straight forward.....be careful you dont go in too hot and miss the pit entry chicane. Could cost you a lot of time. On Exit you could make a cup of tea and bake a cake its so long, but be aware of cars entering T2 as you exit.

Pit Strat : Pretty straightforward for everyone now, i think you will have to add about 4 - 6 LTRS to get home, and most from wear rates seen most guys will run with 2 sets of FULL SOFT tyres, pit on lap 15 and fill to 24L.....as a rough guide.

Blue Flags : A reminder that when you see the BLUE FLAG show up on your screen, it is a warning you have the leaders coming up on you. While you don't have to pull over and wave them through with flowers and a bottle of wine, you are expected to move off the prefered race line and let them past as soon as you can. This track has a heap of spots to do it easily, so please be aware of the flag on your screen. For drivers lapping other competitors, a reminder that this is NOT a green light for you to bulldoze other competitors off track either. Respect works both ways ;)

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : (unless the muppet hosting decides to park up with softcockitis and the replay isnt available to anyone !) We all know the drill......with the chicanes being so brutal here, i am kind of expecting some protests.....please prove me wrong !

If there is anything i have missed let me know....good luck, some of the championship battles are looking interesting, and some may be close to locking up a championship this week.

Stu
  11. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Very sorry guys but I have to pull out for the rest of the season. I just havnt been able to find the time to get on at all lately.
  12. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Sorry to hear golfer. Hope to see you back on the track soon!
  13. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Just a reminder that stozza will be hosting tonight, so look out for your invites from him.
    George likes this.
  14. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Ill be back:)
    stucar17 likes this.
  15. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    unofficial results.

Qualifying.
    [​IMG]

Fastest laps.
    [​IMG]

Total Race Times.
    [​IMG]
    @jasondull1986 note deathpusher and myself finished lap down, hence the times for us both.
    dj2ca likes this.
  16. clynt reynolds

clynt reynolds Guest

Congrats Stozza. Great win.
  17. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Nice work on the trifecta Stozza!
  18. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Well done stozza great pace
  19. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yep, nice job Stozza, too quick! Also well done Coyote and redness for the podium.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield