SEASON 7 ENTRY THREAD

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 13, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Once we have qually times I can place them, any clues as to their pace after last night? PM me.
  2. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    hey guys yeah im keen will send a qualifying time through shortly :D
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    emmo46 and stucar17 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Stiffsht ...still entering this season like you said last night?
  4. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Qualifying sent in, definitely keen to get involved. This is way more organised than anything I've done before, been trying to make sense of all the information on the forum but looking forward to it all. ;)
    stucar17 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Aren't we close to the limit of 80 entries for five divisions by this point?
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The three late entries puts us at 78, There are still a couple sitting on the fence about going PCars though and a couple of other entries that we haven't heard from since they first signed up and probably won't show.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Hoggy33
    @Taemond
    @its-benny-racer

Did you guys want to be a part of the teams championship? New drivers are in high demand at the moment...
    In fact, I have already made successful bids on hoggy & taemond...so I hope you say yes! If you need anymore information, look at this thread
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-7-teams-championship.1842/

It may seem a little confusing, but all you really need to know is that in a team, you may find you get to know your fellow ROOZers a little better and it's a blast!
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Since when can we buy drivers that aren't part of the championship? :cautious:
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    since when can't we buy drivers who have signed up for S7? if it turns out that they want to run as privateers then it's my loss...gamble I was willing to go with only a tiny budget left
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I believe @COME_AND_GET_ME7 took the same risk in one of the earlier seasons... placed a bid on someone who had shown intention to race in the up coming season so he acquired him or may have been more than 1 driver
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    A bit of insider trading.
    NAACS likes this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I wouldn't say that. As a Captain, it has always been beneficial to have your finger on the pulse.
    In previous seasons, this has happened and it doesn't always work out.
  13. Nicholas clark

Nicholas clark New Recruit

Hi i am interested in the upcoming season on gt. Do i just have to submit a qualifying time as per your instructions to register?

Cheers
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes! also...would you like to run in the teams championship?
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI Nicholas, yes you will need to get a qual time to us ASAP. we start this sunday night.

Welcome aboard mate, need any help with anything just let us know....send your time to me through a PM or to @emmo46 and we will get you sorted.

Cheers stu
  16. Hoggy33

Hoggy33 New Recruit

PSN ID
    hoggy_33
    I might not be able to race on the 20th as I am moving the previous week and not sure how quickly the internet will be reconnected. As long as that's not a problem I'm Happy to go in the team's championship :)
    Good to know I'm wanted before I have even begun lol
    VARDZ, Hatfield and stucar17 like this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    We have a drop round mate so if you miss a week it won't hurt your championship. Hope all goes well with getting connected, it's either diamonds or stones !!
    Hoggy33 likes this.
  18. Taemond

Taemond New Recruit

PSN ID
    Taekelle
    Team racing sounds great to me. The team info page was a little overwhelming but I'm definitely up for it. ;)
    Konnor McCluskey and VARDZ like this.
  19. damo_heato

damo_heato New Recruit

Hey Stu is it too late to enter? I just realised I never actually said I was in for Season 7, I honestly thought I did though. Sorry!
    I haven't fired up the PS3 since GT Academy qualifying, so I'm keen to get back into it.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you running in teams championship again damo?