SEASON 7 RESERVE DRIVER DIVISION

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 25, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys...

As you would have read in the div threads where i linked you in we have decided to see if this will work rather than redo all the divs and have potential small grids in divs 3 and 4.... Full grids are great so we will continue to pursue that path.

If you are linked in here (yet to hear from zharvs as a possible host) are you interested in this concept?
    It would involve the following
    - Where you don't get a chance to race in the normal division room where you are assigned as a reserve, you will race in your own "reserve Driver" lobby with the same regs as the regular rooms
    - You would still be eligible for the end of season prize draw if you race and finish the required number of 4 events
    - Race and lap times would be included in the official 'fastest lap / race times' thread, and used as a guide for division placement in future seasons.

If you could please reply below if this could work for you, and we will then sort out the logistics of getting the lobby set up on sunday nights.

If @Zachery wants to continue in the Div 2 room as originally placed i will have look at who was the last entry of that div and add then in here.
    @Zachery - possible room host
    ------------------------------------
    Div 1 reserves
    @seth123
    @Mattozi
    Div 2 reserves
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7
    @redness-63
    @shane0kayne0
    Div 3 reserves
    @Nathancarhead
    @Ford69xw
    @annelorrianne ??
    -----------------------------------
    TBA (pace not yet known)

Cheers stu
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. redness-63

redness-63 Rookie

That sounds cool I'm in
    SuiCid3, dj2ca and stucar17 like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @@seth123
    @@Mattozi
    Div 2 reserves
    @@COME_AND_GET_ME7
    @@redness-63
    @shane0kayne0
    Div 3 reserves
    @@Nathancarhead
    @@Ford69xw

ok guys....at this stage seth has a run in div 1, and ford looks like getting a start in div 3....

@garyw61 you will have a full room with @Zachery 'hopefully' running up the reserve room for 5 or 6 of them....remember you had 16 with zachary racing last week, TB away and troy was named 17th...so got a run.
    Your D2 subs are
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7
    @redness-63
    @shayn0kayne0
    garyw61 likes this.