Season 7 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Budgets:
    RZR $340 ($20 leftover halved from last season)
    HTO $340
    NLR $350
    PRT $360
    GRT $390 ($40 leftover halved from last season)
    TLR $380
    BHR $390
    SAR $400 (TBA)

Captains can have any number of drivers on their team but only the highest 5 will score points for their team each round (which caters for absentees)
    They must have a minimum of 7 drivers on their team. (including Captain unless Captain isn't racing)
    Drivers have no say in their team selection. (but they may refuse to be part of the Teams Championship entirely)
    The minimum increment bid for a driver is $10.
    Drivers retain their price halved (rounding up) as a minimum bid from the previous season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will be randomly assigned a team after completing one round of the Season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will have their minimum price reduced back to $10.
    Each Captain will submit a bid in a private conversation with myself which must contain bids on drivers for a minimum team count of 7.
    The highest bid for each driver will succeed and any failed bids will be returned for the Captain to be able to rebid on different drivers.
    In the interest of having each team represented in each division, each team must attempt to have a driver from each division signed for next season. (including Captain)
    Only drivers who have indicated their interest in the Season 7 Entry List Thread or been placed into a division thread may have bids placed on them
    Drivers who join mid-season and indicate interest in joining the Teams Championship will be assigned to the lowest overall team (before joker calculations)
    In the instance a team has a DNS counted as one of their scorers for a round, they will replace the 0 points with the lowest points scored for another team. (this scales if there are 2 DNS, then they get the lowest score and 2nd lowest score)

Joker Card:
    Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    The Captain may nominate 2 reserve jokers also, whereby if their first pick did not start, was disconnected, receives a penalty, or was lag punted, the reserve driver may take the joker.
    If a card is not played or played late then the lowest point scorer for a team becomes the joker. (but this joker cannot outscore the lowest scoring joker of all other teams for that round)
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season. (Captains may nominate themselves for 1 round only)
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    If a driver nominated does not partake in the subsequent round, that round will not count in their total rounds of nomination.

Unchallenged Driver Retention
    Each Captain may retain three of their drivers at their current cost (minimum $20) automatically without any bidding or challenges from any other Captains
    Drivers obtained in the bonus bidding round, or randomly allocated mid-season may not be automatically retained
    Drivers cannot be automatically retained two seasons in a row

Challenged Driver Retention
    Each driver can be retained by their team at their current cost (minimum $20).
    Other captains may bid for a driver up for retention, but if the retaining captain matches the bid they will sign the driver

Drop Round
    At the end of the season, each team will drop their round which had the lowest point score
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    maximuscatticus likes this.
  4. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Does this mean there's a chance some will change teams? I'd hate to leave BHR after they overpaid for my services, or is my contract finished & I'm a free agent ;)
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    depends if they attempt to keep you...you will know all in due time
  6. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    G'day @Hatfield I'd like to be a privateer this season as I may miss some rounds and don't want to let a team down.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sure thx for letting me know :)
  8. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Hi Hatfield,
    I'm thinking I will run as a privateer this season.
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok thanks for letting me know :)
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    woo hoo, :) Black and red, black and red.
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Have any of the teams changed colour schemes, and what are the new SAR colours?
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Team colours seem to be the same. SAR is white with blue rims.
    GRT should be eligible to use the Cusco subi this season
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    GRT will confirm livery just before the season commences.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Red ones go faster..........I hope ;)
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    time to change that signature
  18. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    When are the other team allocations done?
  19. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Hopefully I can get picked by grt again
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Captains are in final rounds of bidding for any as yet unsigned drivers. anyone not yet signed should find themselves in a team by the end of round 1 at the very latest.