Season 8 - Better Late Than.... - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jul 21, 2016.

1. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Sorry guys I'm out tonight, my twins are sick and it's gonna be too much of a handful for the wife. I was looking forward to tonight too... Something different. Anyway look forward to next season then.
  2. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I'm also out tonight guys - shoulder not quite up to the rigours racing yet. Have a good race everyone.
    @Anon666
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Boys I am running super late. Gotta help out a mate with a flat battery as soon as I get home. At best be there for race start, at worst start without me...
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  5. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Thanks guys, enjoyed my first season. Rage quit tonight, my G29 is really stuffing me around with its issues. I'm guessing Koastr won.. was the fastest by a mile!
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
  7. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

for my first race using VR i actually done ok, wasnt lapped and didnt rage quit or come last lol
    Rolz, R0T0R-AU86 and KoAStR like this.
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Needless to say I love this track. :inlove::inlove: Surprisingly enough loved the combo.
    Had a lot of confidence in my setup, which was mostly just last weeks one with hards an different gear ratios; >> Ferrari_488-GT3_Nord-Enduro_3.ini << for anyone who wants to give it a go. Stoked to end the season on a high with a championship win.

RaceResults#Assetto Corsa
    Ladder#Assetto Corsa

Thanks heaps to all the guys involved in putting the season together, especially Anon and QC. :thumbsup::notworthy:
    Gratz Rotor and Cherno on Div 1 podium, and Rolz was in a class of his own for Div 2. Gratz Carlos and Cyber for well fought podium spots. Special mention for Drift on best result of the season this race, just outside the top 5 for div 2 (go TTB!) and Shaun welcome back into the fray with a solid 2nd place.

Interesting finish to the AC teams championship with TGM's fall from grace as last seasons champs, to narrowly avoiding the wooden spoon :poop::roflmao: to HTO in the last few rounds this season with HTO hampered by DNSs

Wooop woop BHR for the x-platform teams championship hopefully we have that in the bag too :cool:
    Thanks all for the great racing - great to see strong grids this season and numbers slowly growing. :thumbsup::geek:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    krunch, SPL Racing and Peter Wise like this.
  9. Driftoz

Lol forgot about div 2 stuff didn't realise i finished 6th in div 2 i was just looking at overall position
  10. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Stoked with result - love this track and my Homer prayer to Jesus, Allah, Buddha to keep me off the walls must have paid off :roflmao: There were some close points where I did hit the grass but didn't touch (Thankfully!!). :eek:

Q1 - As always here, put a clean lap in would yield a result I would be happy with, anything sub 8:10 for me is just awesome
    R1 - Woah intense! Just keep it clean and consistent. Once again had a massive brain-fade lap 4 and started to slow down. When into pits had some water and snapped out of it. Overall was a lonely race for me... Had R0t0R come screaming up but thought better of it to have him on my arse putting more pressure on me than I needed... gave him room to pass, was disappointing to see him come off a few corners later as he sure was flying! vh_mik's 2 pit strategy paid off with a good result.

Congrats to KoAStR and Shaun, awesome pace :thumbsup:

Thanks all for a top night and an even better Season! Was heaps of fun joining ROOZ and look forward to many more seasons here :D
    KoAStR likes this.
  11. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I used to love the ring on GT6, but in AC it it so different in the detail and bumps that you feel I just couldn't get used to it (guess I need to drive more on it)
    My last 2 laps were the best as i didn't crash once so that was a highlight for me and also set my fastest time on the last lap.
    Really enjoyed this season. Thanks to everyone involved in getting it going :thumbsup: and cant wait to see what Season 9 brings.
    Well done to the Div Champions and podium winners
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @KoAStR div2 is missing 8th place
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Woops. Thanks that should be Kobus. Will fix up laterz.
  14. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Man... That was a nightmare! Well done KoAstR.. Competently dominated that I had no answer for... Usually this is one of my favorite tracks, but I just couldn't get this car working around here... with the added 45kg of ballast I couldn't set it up right...

Not to mention I didn't get time to set a qualifying time... Started last from the grid, made my way up to P7 at the end of the first lap with P6, 5, 4 then 3 in sight, I made it into P4 after passing rolz then lost concentration... flying off into the barriers at high speed... Was back in P6 then lost my way into the pits.. LOL i giggled... then did the smart thing by repairing the car... I lost a good 3mins... Got back out on track in P12 and just brought it home in P8... Annoyed I couldn't get a qualifying lap in and more so try and put pressure on KoAStr and hoping for a closer championship battle!

Gratz @KoAStR for yet another championship.. I was hoping to go all the way with this one, but I shot my self in the foot a few times... It pays to be consistent.. Still yet to win one!!
    KoAStR and Rolz like this.
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers mate I am sure the there is a championship title with your name on it! Yea I made the mistake of repairing damage last week throwing away a podium finish. Should have just ploughed on. Hopefully kunos implement a pit time estimate, quick repair or abort repairs option if repair times stay this long.

WD on snagging points for MC despite it all!

Easy to loose focus on this track. Had a couple of hairy moments myself but managed to keep it on the black.
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    How the hell did I get most consistent o_O unless its for crashing:p
    WAC likes this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Is that what MC stands for...
    I thought you had the best Mic Chatter on the night...
    Peter Wise likes this.
  18. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

Didnt make it last night :( i didnt want to buy the dlc so i knew i was never going to do it but anyway it was a fun first season but only 4 races :( hopefully i can do all of next season
  19. Driftoz

has anyone got a reply which has first lap from mon nights race? mine only starts from lap 6 -_-
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Mine starts at lap 3