SEASON 9 - Division 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Thanks for a great season - probably my most rewarding.

Actually got to lead a race this season so something must be starting to click - even if it was for half a straight and then binned it on the next corner so first to last! I had some good battles and position swaps.

Look forward to those that are coming back in the new year.

Have a safe and happy Xmas and that we all get new SIM gear!

Cheers
    Robert.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI All,
    First up, apologies for not getting any sort of drivers briefing up last week....That time of year and just ran out of time to get it done. :(

To all our div winners, congratulations, was a tough season in a car that was very tight on lap times for most drivers in most Divs. Was a lot of drivers saying how good their racing was, so that was also a positive.

Thanks to all the room hosts, and captains for helping us out. Most weeks we had pretty big grids, so there are always issues that seem to go with that. Thanks for working through those issues.

Thanks to @Bounty05 for doing an outstanding job with the tables. Your help with these has been greatly appreciated.

Also a big thanks to @Ad2mny and @garyw61 for their help with the stewards group. As always, it is a :):):):) of a job, but someone has to do it ! in terms of driving standards this season i would say it was generally pretty good. That said, some of the stuff we saw was a little disappointing to not be redressed, including some incidents that were seen but not protested.While im sure some of the protest results could be debated for weeks, we have always 'tried' to be as impartial, fair and consistent as we could be. The only thing to add in this regard, is the fact that if your dont protest, its pretty hard to hold drivers to account 'IF' they are doing the wrong thing ;)

With all that said, its time for a break !
    Been a huge year of racing across all platforms, and more pleasing was the fact we kept close to 60 odd drivers enter for the last season of 2019. Hopefully season 1, 2020 can hold numbers and we have more great racing.

I will try my best to sort the prize draw for this season (selby prize), and we are yet to draw for last season as well (ignition) !
    We were waiting on the iRacing guys to get their names in to us. Ill try to sort this week with @@Anon666 and the guys.

ALSO DONT FORGET - IF YOU ARE A GOLD MEMBER YOU AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO THE DRAW FROM THE GAMESMEN FOR LOGITEC PRIZE. http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw-2018-2019.3252/

Cheers stu
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. rockynz1234

rockynz1234 Rookie Gold Member

Thanks Stu and all the other guys that helped out great job
    Ad2mny likes this.