Season 9 Entry Thread

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hi Spidey... unlocked this thread and moved the post. It's a good place for this off topic discussion. Had previously closed as new guys could just sign up in the active season thread now...

AC is exclusively available on steam. So yep def need that.
    I was a bit hesitant to get steam (more client software) but it really is great, automatically managing download and install of game updates etc. and validating your game files, workshop for subscribing to setups and mods (no workshop for AC unfortunately).

In addition to your username we will also need your steam GUID for assigning your place and livery in the server. Instructions for that are in the OP of the steam IDs thread.

Yep you can definitely join this season. No quali required but if you can jump in the server for a test run it would be good to gauge pace, coming from Div 1 in pCARS we'll probably slot you in Div 1.

You will need the Japanese Pack DLC to get this season's car. It's US$4.99 on top of the US$29.99 game price. All the DLC is great and very reasonably priced. The rest of the non-standard track content is available free from RaceDepartment.

In AC you can customise your HUD with various different in-built APPS but also download free mod apps from RaceDepartment. PitConfig, helicorsa, and sidekick are strongly recommended. See more here.

We use Discord for voice (free) chat so jump on there any time even before you commit to getting AC.
    Once you have the software installed one of us will have to send you an invite to join the ROOZ channel and from there you're in.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  2. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Thanks Koastr, loved all the info except that Div 1 placing :eek: haha.
    I'm got my PC up and running, Discord is done and I've found your chat, steam ID is posted in the other thread and I'm just downloading the game now :).
    I'll be reading to rock for Monday night if someone can point me in the right direction of the track listing and other race weekend stuff.
    I've got no idea if this is a tuned or non-tuned, how to join a private session so I'm happy to jump on with someone and get a run thru while on discord if that easier.
    KoAStR likes this.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    You're welcome. Good stuff!

Track list and download links are in the OP of the season 9 thread. As is start time etc. Custom Team liveries pack if youn want them are a couple of posts down. Extract those folders to steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars/ks_mazda_mx5_cup/skins (or something like that)

In the AC launcher go to multiplayer and search 'raceonoz'. Toggle the search filters above the listing if is doesn't show up first try. No password until monday night so just hit join and you are in. Pw will be announced over discord on the night.

Tuning is open. Default setup is competitive but most of us are running a tune and share tunes within our teams in private chats. Guessing @Anon666 will pop you in HTO as they need a leg up in the points with a few DNSs of late.

Lads will be on for prac tonight. I'm off to see Lamb of God though.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.