Season 9 (GT6) & Season 3 (PCars) Cross Platform Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 8, 2016.

1. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well if you were to account for the drop round now then GRT would be coming 4th
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That sounds better.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I'm expecting some big changes to the current standings when the PCars div 3 results are finalised and the teams championship points can be released. Both HTO and SAR only had 5 or 6 drivers that 1) showed up and 2) weren't disqualified.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    We had 6 .. still managed over 100 think so drop round atm
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    With current points, NLR is leading on 523 from HTO on 506
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  11. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Hat, any reason why the graph colours can't match the team colours in the table above it?
    Only GRT with Black on Black is an issue, assign it a different colour leaving most teams graphs appearing as the correct team colour, rather than none. (Well, HTO is actually red on the graph this time, but last week it was blue.)
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Graph line colours are randomly assigned by program, I have never looked to see if they can controlled. Hat will find the way if there is one. Perhaps a thin paint brush and a water colouring set.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it is automatic based on position. I would have to redo all the colours each week I think...
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Have just tested this and while I can change the line and dot colours, if teams change positions, I have to redo the lines to fit with where the team is positioned each week
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    fine emmo but only because it's you:
    [​IMG]
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Hat, hopefully stig will be happier now. BTW, I really don't need to know --- but how is it done?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    when you select the line a little bar appears which has colour change icons for the symbol colour and line colour
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Too easy :thumbsup:
  20. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Looked like Excel, and I've done a bunch of stuff like this in excel, so long as the data inputs are in the same place the colours don't change, unless you are re-organising the inputs every week.
    Make the graph based on whatever the table is now, copy the table directly below, then you can sort that table by highest to lowest each week to generate the table in order, but make the graph read to the original table, which doesn't change, so colours shouldn't change even if a position change is made.