Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'Thursday Night F1-2016 [PS4]' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Professional Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    N64TheStig007 (J.Stankowski)
    S1:
    Britain - Yourself
    Malaysia - Benny

S2:
    Brazil - Myself

Wasn't the most spectacular race for me, I sat in the lead crusing in lean for most of the first 8 laps, as it is impossible to break away at this track. Jason and Seth took me in one swoop, the latter putting me in the wall with a badly bruised nose. Limping around for a few more laps did me no favours and it let Benny get away.

I got past Viperzed fairly quickly and set off after Nigel, who proved much harder to deal with. Some great clean racing was the result. However after losing time battling him and backmarkers, it was clear on the timing screens I lost a huge amount of time so I resigned myself to just bringing the car home in 4th place, resisting a late charge from Nigel.

Hopefully next week's first 100% race of the season treats me a little better, still a very long way to go.
    I have to echo the statements above in regards to lapped traffic, I caught Mark and George at the two worst spots on the track but the blue flags were obeyed with aplomb. Super stuff guys!
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 9:08 PM
    razor4797 likes this.
  2. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark New Recruit

PSN ID
    xxPEPSI-EDGExx
    I enjoy the amount of praise for the blue flag guys. Makes me feel good. And, if at any point I do anything under blue flags that isnt correct, I'm happy to take criticism and am hopeful to improve in that sense.

I had a pretty happy race. The start took me by surprise, basically got the all clear to "ready" when the countdown finished. Back of grid where i was happy to be, and took it easy off the start. Just want to avoid trouble untill I learn some actual racing skills.

I'm posting my Qualy lap and full race (forgot to record the first lap).

MASSSIVE moment at about 33 minutes of my race video. Blue flag warning at corner 11, pulled off the racing line on the following straight to allow @Motors560 to pass, for some reason thought it was a long straight, decided to pull in behind for the slip stream before realising the straight wasnt long and near crashing straight up his ass....

Qualifying:

Race:
    JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.
  3. David Brister

David Brister Member

The graphics look pretty cool, i would love to run in a series like this, but im not going to buy a PS4 for 1 game, lol
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Professional Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    N64TheStig007 (J.Stankowski)
    razor4797, Viperzed and stucar17 like this.
  5. Viperzed

Viperzed Active Driver

PSN ID
    Viperzed