Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Well with my inability to access reliable internet, it is with huge regret to announce that I'm out of the series indefinitely. I want to race as much as anyone but if it comes as a result of lagging people into walls and such, it is obvious I cannot continue.

I hope to return before the end of the season but for now, my title defence is over.

That does not mean my tenure as series co-ordinator will be ending, but I will need someone to secure the race results, edited in sharefactory to accomodate more than 12 drivers. I'll still be around to make sure everything is in check, with Driver Briefings and DOTD threads.

Have a good season lads.

Game Over.
    KeedenMcdonald and razor4797 like this.
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Bloody hell thats a hard pill to swallow.

Qualied about as well as I would've expected coming back for my first race in 3 or so months. Got a cracker of a start and jumped to P4 before the bloody cocky adrenaline started kicking in. In a scrap with @Knuckles I got a tad aggressive up his inside on a sweeper and absolutely plowed myself into the wall and into @razor4797 Job well done Viper. Drove passive aggressive for a middle stint on Mediums where the safety cars saved me. Slowly picked my way through the field from P10 to P4 for that second restart. The two mercs got tangled pretty heavily and left me in P2 behind @its-benny-racer and I was still hungry. I was getting a few looks through S2 and wanted to have a lunge before a might big cobweb (metaphorical) got in my way. In a stupid ass move that probably cost me a podium on return, i completely misjudged my braking and rear ended benny, breaking my front wing and any hopes of a top 5 finish. Oh what could have been.

Well done eveyone especially Benny for a dominant display. Thanks for putting up with an "old timer" for tonight
    razor4797 likes this.
  3. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

That sucks, I was enjoying the battle with you for the title, even if our battles on track were few and far between.

Hope you can get your connection sorted so we can settle this on level ground.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

hard pill to swallow #2
    led my first laps in f1 tonite & then got lagged out of a podium potentiality by my teammate
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

def well done on the win benny, that pole lap of urs was uber quick
  6. its-benny-racer

I do have to wonder what is causing these lag and connection issues. Could be Code Masters dialing back their F12016 servers whilst they test the F12017 online.
  7. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

if so, we should petition them
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    As crap as it is not being able to race anymore, this screenie puts a smile on my dial. Name another game where you can race online wheel to wheel at speeds like this?
    [​IMG]
    razor4797 likes this.
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Name another game where can you be taken out by lag at speeds like this.....
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Pcars, GT6, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, DriveClub, The Crew, Need For Speed, Dirt Rally, Mario Kart 8...
    stucar17 and seth123 like this.
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

With an extra pit because i picked wrong tyre ( only lost one spot with sc) not to bad for rubbish pace this week. @Motors560 scared the living $#!+ outta me on lap 20 something.
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Just want to clarify i didn't stop dead in the middle of the fastest straight in f1 haha :D. Trust me mate i would have been just as scared myself. You did well to hold onto it :thumbsup:. Also you mention you lack of pace. Your running way to much wing on the car at 5. I was running 3 and i suspect maybe some people may have run 2. I now know why i gained so much time on the straights over you i was around 15k quicker than you on the main straight.
    RHINO11 likes this.
  13. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Bloody hell mate, you had a few scary moments there! Speedy reactions saved your ass big time :roflmao:
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Get better champ, Hopefully the doctor prescribes some assists for Thursday nights also
    warrior2167 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Looks like a missed opportunity for another top 10 finish here. Just had to finish. I'm normally pretty good at that.
    razor4797 likes this.
  16. its-benny-racer

Yeah, my wings were 3/1.

Baku makes not having Adelaide on the calendar anymore that little bit more acceptable. A street circuit where top speed actually matters.
  17. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797

That was a whirlwind race to say the least.
    Qualifying was a near disaster as my game froze as I was about to select to drive out of the garage. Came back just in time to set a rushed and messy lap that was good enough for 4th.

Delighted to finish 2nd after being battered and bruised up and down the field.

Well done to @its-benny-racer for another fine win, really starting to get away in the championship now. Also thanks to @KeedenMcdonald for a mighty battle in the last stint, awesome racing mate.

Cheers
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID