Season II - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Jan 9, 2017.

1. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    My luck is absolutely abysmal....it's actually depressing :laugh: Plus haven't raced last couple
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I wanna make this more interesting.

@Jim_aka_The_Man please don't wreck me next race :mad:
  3. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    All good mate. Germany (before the one shot quali) was one and the other one i was thinking of was Baku but looking at the championship standings you didn't race at Baku so that must of been Knuckles. Germany was fairly minor so no issue at all. As for tonight you didn't hit me but i slightly hesitated into the corner and lost 2-3 tenths. I improved on my second lap anyway so once again no problem.

Also a question to whoever runs this series. On my results screen it stated myself and @Nigel Burley tied for second place however Nigel was given second and myself 3rd earning him 18 points and myself 15. Is their a rule that states because we've tied for second place means i also score second place points? I know i'm going on about 3 points here but i may beat someone in the championship by 3 points or less so it's worth asking. Also would be great if someone could post the results on here
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    You'd be given 3rd place. I'm unsure of how the game would have decided to position the cars.
  5. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I'm going to go ahead and interrupt the drama we've got going on here lol.
    Here is my pole lap. I have admitted my marginal corner cut and will accept the penalty point(s) that come my way.
    The plan is to have a race highlights video posted tomorrow or Saturday.
    Stay tuned :)

nigegunz likes this.
  6. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Thats a boring post mate. Lift your game.

Edit- and at least both the yellow cars got out of your way... :roflmao:
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Hatfield, razor4797 and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will have my upload ready tomorrow which includes the final 8 ish laps of racing mostly of the front 4-5 including the last lap incident
    razor4797 likes this.
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

first podium has me celebrating here.... that was such a brilliant race tonite guys. after 21 races with y'all i get to drink champagne!
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    You 100% deserve it after the bad luck that's plagued you all season, well done mate!

So anyway, who's up for some Monaco night racing?
    Motors560 likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Race report video in previous post

Unfortunately forgot to start recording until lap

Qualified 6th and got away clean passing @Knuckles early but sustaining wing damage

Lap 3 @Nigel Burley passes me on the back straight and I subsequently pit due to the wing and rejoin 9th behind knuckles

Lap 4 we both catch and pass @Jurassic Mark

Lap 6 I finally find a way past knuckles on the back straight only to have him take the place back at the 2nd DRS zone and then I lose another wing in a corner on his rear soon after
    Later in the lap knuckles runs wide and I get past but it is all for nought knowing the wing change in the pits will let him through... again

Lap 9 I pit

Lap 12 @Zachery passes me on the back straight but at the end of the next DRS zone, he isn't far enough alongside @nzdmk to pass under brakes and is bumped into a slide to let me back through.
    However, I make some small errors and he is able to pass me again

Lap 13 I get by nzdmk after he runs very wide battling with zach

Lap 21 is my final pitstop and I exit in 9th to start chasing down @Jim_aka_The_Man

Lap 22 I catch him and he is on very worn softs. The corner before the pit entry I make a move to the inside and he doesn't see me and snaps off my front left wheel ending my night with 6 laps to go smh (10:20 in video)

The bonus for everyone else is, the rest of the video is the battles up the front between @its-benny-racer & @razor4797 , and @Motors560 & @Nigel Burley
    Everyone gets at least a tiny amount of screen time as I cycle through the field at one point.

Pass for the lead at 17:00 on lap 27

Final lap incident at 18:50
    RooBoys and razor4797 like this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JonoStan96 is the 75% rule only for dsc's or for dnf's too?
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    My brake pedal failed during last night's race. :eek: A scary moment for sure. I'll need to assess the damage before I can race again.​
  14. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I guess theres one bonus there. At least you weren't driving a real car... hahaha.
    REVO_Bryan, RooBoys and Zachery like this.
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

great job getting it to the end & for a point
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Disconnection only.

If you crash out after completing 90% of the laps you can still keep your points (Warrior at Spa).

@Motors560, I have seen footage where you cross the line in first with @Nigel Burleyjust behind @razor4797, can we confirm in this thread that you both received the same total penalty time? In which case you would be promoted to 2nd. AFAIK you both received 6 seconds which should have made it impossible for you both to finish simultaneously.
  17. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i like the new line in your signature mate. finally got that podium you deserve!
    razor4797 and nigegunz like this.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    also, while i remember, i must apologise for the back and forth that went on last night after the race. im always the first person to remind others not to play it out in public, and i went and did that myself last night. so my apologies.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    at least your takata airbag didn't deploy
    REVO_Bryan and Zachery like this.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    if it did, he probably wouldnt even be able to tell us about it.....RIP