Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    What is mate?
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JonoStan96 clarification please on who is what division
  3. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Its in the OP

Sorry hatter, just tryin to help :)
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sigh so now I have to redo all the points tables and I don't have time for this...
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    on a positive note, I am hoping to be able to attend spa and monza
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I can adjust for you if you like? Send to my email if you still have it
    Hatfield likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thx but it's ok. Here is the new points table
    [​IMG]

@KeedenMcdonald is leading div 1
    @nigegunz is leading div 1b
    @fezza is leading div 2
  8. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Yeah there seemed to be a strange parc ferme glitch or something, same thing happened to me.
    I had double checked the settings and everything was as-per my regular hosting, so I’m not sure what really happened.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah weird eh. was the first time ive seen that happen.
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

thx for doing that Hat
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I’m confused now. Was Hatfield right, or were the ones doubting him right?
    CAB77 likes this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i was right (not that its about that, just answering the question - i still love you @Hatfield )
    Jurassic Mark and CAB77 like this.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Best qually session of the entire league IMO
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  14. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Because I missed it? That hurts man. Right in the feels...
  15. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Here’s my Qualifying lap from last night, only qualifying lap I didn’t crash lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Pumped to be back on the top step after a tough few weeks, in particular on a track that’s kicked my arse one too many times.

As I said before the qualifying session was nuts, my first lap was a shocker, on my second lap I was way too passive in sector 3 and on the third I was still too passive! How often is the top 3 covered by .070?

Still the start was good despite a double upshift, I had to get my elbows out and duly did so, passing Razor at 1 and then Keeden in turn 2, balls to the wall stuff. Unfortunately the lag was so bad I actually knocked Keeden off the track which helped me maintain the position. More on that later.

I elected to not drive like a bat out of hell and instead opted to look after the tyres while the chasers wore each other out. While it was high risk, it felt more comfortable than going for it on the ferocious yellow kerbs. Over the course of the race it allowed Keeden to close in, but I would fire a quick one in to ease the pressure. It was a great battle and despite it being Round 9, it marked the first time I had beaten him in a straight fight.

Race 2 was spectacular, I had one of the craziest 1st laps I’ve ever encountered. A great launch to pass Keeden and Gopher, then almost beng T boned by him at the next corner! Cars were everywhere and it allowed Keeden to slip on by. Later in the lap, Keeden, Knuckles and Mark were battling hard and amongst their fighting, I snuck through all 3 of them, 4 wide into the penultimate corner (oh baby a triple!), astonished that it didn’t result in a car flying into the stands.

Motors was my next victim who appeared to be really struggling for grip. Once he was dispatched, Rhino’s Williams was next with Keeden hot on my tail. Slowed by Luck’s Renault I almost pulled off the pass into turn 2, but for some reason despite having DRS he had minimal straight line speed. Defending the inside line hard, I swooped around the outside for another pass to go on the highlight reel.

My charge ended there as the VSC came out, and Luck was very slow into the pits. This cost me enough time to allow Keeden to jump me, but with Seth dominating the race I wasn’t worried. We caught Nigel quickly after his stop but both were very slow in the hairpin and thus clumsily clipped the wing on Keeden. I had enough pace in hand to secure the round win with a 4th despite the damage.

Glad to have my title ambitions back on track. I thouroughly enjoyed the sprint round, keep an eye on here through the week for some more news. But for now I think we need a new, reliable host. @razor4797’s effors have been superb but I can’t help but notice when he is host the room is quite laggy and is evidently affecting the racing.
    If anyone wants to put their hand up thst would be great. @warrior2167? Maybe you could as well?

As an extra bonus, here’s my video from Baku I forgot to upload. Well done everyone on a great event.
    razor4797 likes this.
  17. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I dare say this was when I was sandwiched between the two and went "yeah, i dont want to be here" and bailed out. Would love to see the footage of the first lap of that second race, as I forgot to record. But man, I felt so out of place.

Edit- Just watched it, you were part of the bread in that sandwich hahaha. I just wanted out of there so bad.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  18. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I don't have the game yet.
    seth123 likes this.
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You’ve been out a while now, any uodates how the injuries going or a rough month you’re aiming for a return ?
    Wouldn’t mind seeing another division 1 driver on the track :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID