Season IV - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    El Majacko and razor4797 like this.
  2. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Was a night to forget for me.
    I’ve always struggled at Spa in the F1 league and last night was no different.
    The car felt good at times, and then it would just feel undriveable.

Qualifying was good, disappointed not to get pole as I lost over half a second with mistakes on the dry flying lap, but 2nd on the grid was nothing to complain about.

Managed to jump ahead of stingray at the start but he breezed back past me down the straight. Despite me running low downforce I was getting eaten alive in a straight line, very strange.
    Was running in a decent position after the first pit stop but then the mistakes started coming.
    I spun 6 times in total, 4 times from oversteer at Pouhon, once from bad traction coming out of the bus stop chicane, and another time hitting Keeden after he passed me.

Was hoping to finish the final race of the season a little better than 8th place, but I guess 3rd overall in the championship is not too bad after all.
    Well done to @El Majacko on a very solid season and the overall win, and cheers to @JonoStan96 for running the league as usual.

Hopefully we get some more interest in the potential retro season for S5. Thanks lads
  3. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Congrats to @El Majacko onthe season win and to @JonoStan96 on a very close second....unlucky on the disconnect bro.

@Russle i dont think i can take blame for this 1 mate..

Russell likes this.
  4. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    I had a collision with coxy and spun again, so just left it. Car was facing the wrong way so i got a dsq.
  5. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    video looks a carbon copy of what happened to me and Russel.....sux that it DSQ u so fast

Same spot almost aswell
  6. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Doing burnouts on the last lap.
    KeedenMcdonald and PaulCox like this.
  7. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Thought I just make a video since there was bit of passing to do lol
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    whens the new classic races starting up
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    PaulCox likes this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    A bit overdue but unfortunately it was another dose of horrendous luck ruining my race.

The battle with Jacko was awesome, and after his pitstop I was sure I’d be able to push hard then attack on new supersofts, but the disconnection ruined that, and I also lost 2nd to Stingray in the process. 2 potential wins gone through DSC’s, and considering that would have been enough to change the title result, it’s a bitter pill to swallow.

However @El Majacko did everything he needed to do to win the championship, he thoroughly deserves the title glory.

Cheers for another good season guys, thanks to those who consistently showed up. Once again it was a season sullied by many sign ups and not many show ups, something I’m pretty fed up with. So for next season, if we don’t get at least 10 entries from those who are genuinely going to commit to the season, I’m just going to can it and wait until the 2018 game. I don’t feel like wasting my Thursdays if no one else can be bothered.

Regardless I’ve left a little easter egg at the end of this week’s video, take what you want from it!
    Retro Season Entry Thread: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-thread.3243/
  11. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    we only had 12 starters for season 4 it looks like on the entry thread with most races we had at least 8 ppl show up. 3 or 4 on the bottom were late starters or just having ago here n there. sorry i missed Monaco but ill be honest and say till this day i have never had a race around there at all and didnt wana screw anyone up so close to the end of a season.

please dont stop
    seth123 likes this.
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Next seasons car and track list Easter egg!
    PaulCox likes this.
  13. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Anyone wana have a race tomorrow anyways, pick a time car and tack and im ready to go
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It’s not up to me whether this runs or not, it’s up to the people here to put their name down and give it a go. I’m not going to twist people’s arms to race if they don’t want to. I don’t want to end it either but there’s no point if you can count the amount of people in a race on one hand.

Running this feels like a drain as opposed to the Bathurst 3 hour with 30 participants.
  15. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    fair enough...whats involved apart from picking 7 tracks and starting up a lobby on a Thursday nite..im more than happy to do that for 6-10 people to keep something going cause im enjoying it. if we keep the same points i can work that out also but the table wont look as good,..i could even try to do same schedul as the boys we had in the same race last week so its like a practice race for them every week before there big one.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i can do tables regardless
    PaulCox likes this.
  17. El Majacko

El Majacko Rookie

18. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    please let me know soon whats happening as id like to continue race on a Thursday as its always free for me and will race somewhere
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    If you want to keep racing F1 on Thursdays that’s fine, make an event schedule in the Community Events section :thumbsup:

But as it stands with the current amount of signups, F1 2017 is unfit for the LOZ designation, like I said previously if the amount of signups don’t increase soon, it’ll be put on hiatus for a season and return for (hopefully) a much improved F1 2018.
    PaulCox likes this.
  20. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    cool cool, i just run in public lobbys till i get the msg that its all going again :), cheers again and look forward to 2018-19 on the new game