Season Lucky No. 13!! That's No Pirate, It's A GTaaaRrrgh!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

All good, prety sure I've handed out my fair share of nudges before.
    Never managed to find any real pace in the race, though still managed to find myself in fourth after Marty's incident. After pitting on lap 12 came out in 8th and only just managed to hold on to 7th in the end.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey guys...just a heads up the @@REM from IgnitiON is offering a 10% discount to ROOZ members up untill the end of the year....PM me for the code if you are considering a button Box ......
    http://www.ignitioncontrols.com/
    Rolz and Anon666 like this.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great watch! Sweet 4 and 3 way battles there. Seems TTB gravitate together lately.... Love the finish.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  4. Mael

Mael Professional

Good idea to do some practice laps for the next one. Running in close proximity within a group of cars can be very tricky around Okayama.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, will be on later on tonight. Need to do some prac for a change. BTW we will be running Eastern Creek fo sho this season. Will update the link to the one Stiggy provided.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  6. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

gear-stick will be dismantled this arvo and then tested tonight... fingers crossed!!!
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, I unplugged and pulled apart what I could on mine. Smashed everything with contact cleaner, including the plugs in the PC and the adaptor. I reinstalled all drivers, updated firmware and re-configured on PC and AC. Maybe overkill, but figured I'd try everything that Fanatec would ask me to do in case I needed to return it.
  8. Rolz

yeah direct from Fanatec "It could be that related to the Rj12 cable which connect the shifter to the base, so please try to connect the shifter to the base using another rj12 cable. You can also open the four screws on the Top of the shifter and and clean the shifter, also you can check the cables, which connect the rj12 cable to the board also check the cable which connect the upgrade to the board, if they have and damage, or they are loose a bit."
    Anon666 likes this.
  9. Rolz

@Anon666 shifter held up well last night, so the strip down, circuit-board cleaner spray and changing rj12 cable seemed ot have helped... but I'll do some more driving over the weekend to confirm! I really need to get close to Marty and Godzilla on the amount of laps done to be competitive for Monday :p
    jlynn777, marty and Anon666 like this.
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Done my 20 odd laps, all sorted?!?!!? (not)
    Rolz likes this.
  11. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Getting a server seems to be unavailable in both practice and sprint servers after a few laps, seems to be random though
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I think server may need a rs, MR not recording stats. Stracker also needs an update as there is no track map in the lap info or speed chart. Also people not running ptracker have no splits which possibly may be for the same reason.

I had the connectivity issue yesterday but was fine today other then lots of cars a bit warpy and surgey.
    jlynn777 likes this.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    WD @marty fantastic drive. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed that race even though you crept away from me for the most part was close enough to keep hoping.... qualifying 2nd was as good as I was gonna do with your pace this week, and putting in several race laps within hundredths of my PB, it couldn't have gone much better really maybe just lost a couple of seconds fuelling. :)

Couple of technical issues @QC. and @krunch ? bad luck guys, probs not a good week for TTB in the teams champs then :cry:
    Anon666, krunch, Rolz and 1 other person like this.
  14. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

15. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Was a great battle all race even if we weren't door to door, lucky to get it on pole as my lap in qualy was very much in yours and Eds PB's range and I made an error last lap expecting one of you guys to get me there. The race I just hoped to get the lead and hold it lap 1 then try and keep it clean and maintain any sort of gap.

I really didn't make many mistakes on track maybe 1 missed apex and only had 1l of extra fuel for safety hoping to keep the gap after the stop and my cold tyre out lap. On track in the race I maybe left a couple tenths out there over 31 laps lol and still couldn't quite shake you. I seemed to get a little less lucky in traffic catching all in the worst possible spot, all guys I lapped did everything great I just managed to catch everyone mid apex where @KoAStR seemed to catch them on the next straights losing a bit less time.

Really had no chance to take a break all race as backing off a couple tenths any lap I lost 2 tenths of my lead. :eek:
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Looking at the season standings is there a drop worst round this season? it has my worst round as 53 when I had a DNS so should this not be the 0 thats dropped.
  17. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea drop worst is in effect so your gross total and drop total are the same dropping 0 for the DNS. Super close for 2nd spot! with @marty and @ed40t, and @Shaun_A in contention to challenge 3rd as well.

Gratz @Cherno back on the podium and @Mael on a top 5 finish.

Actually not a bad week for TTB in the end with @Rolz and @jlynn777 scoring some good points (WD guys), just enough for TTB to stay in the lead this week.

[​IMG]
    jlynn777 and marty like this.
  18. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

WD Marty. Wish I could make 50% of the apex's and you think you only missed one!
    Had a good quali - did a PB which was probably thanks to Koastr being a couple seconds in front (thanks mate ;)).
    The race I had an intense side-by-side battle with Stiggy for about 2/3rds of the first lap until we inevitably made contact. I watched my replay and thought it was pretty good of you to wait for me as I probably could of given you more room. Maybe I was hoping you'd call it quits haha.
    I'm not sure what everyone else experienced but when ever I got close-ish to bbhrt he would lag heaps. Looks like my ping was sitting between 70 - 80 so I don't think it was me lagging?
    I made surprise contact with bbhrt a few times, I redressed one of them. But here's a particularly bad example where I got pwnd by the lag/gremlins.

Not having a go or anything as obviously it's not intentional - but it was happening most of the race and made overtaking unthinkable. Was I lagging from your POV?
    marty, ed40t and KoAStR like this.
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Bad luck mate looks scary! Hey but at least your pit crew didn't get on the bongs and mix up compounds at the change giving you something worse than the worn tyres you came in on!:roflmao::poop:
    jlynn777 likes this.
  20. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

eat a big plump dick koastr.

Bad round for me, had good pace, not as strong as Marty, was closer to Kiwi but not as consistent. Went into pits came out and couldn't work out why the car wouldn't hook up. I thought I didn't adjust my tyre pressures in the strategy setup but turned out I selected street tyres. YAY-LOL.
    From there I was a sitting duck for everyone. Sorry to Rolz, I had to give my team mate a chance to get passed. :D I think I was about 3 seconds a lap slower with those china spec street tyres!
    marty, jlynn777, Mael and 1 other person like this.