GT-Sport [Completed] 2019 RaceOnOz WORLD ENDURANCE TOUR Powered By Hi-Tec Oils

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Nov 11, 2018.

1. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    And just to make it clear, we all add our own personal weight % on top of this right? Just to avoid the inevitable message from you saying “BOP IS WRONG”
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Qualifying Briefing: Bathurst 3 Hour (TOD: 08:00 Sunny)
    Saturday, Monday and Thursday Nights 20:30 AEST
    Session Type: Best Lap with Top 5 Shootout

Tyres and Fuel: Racing Softs, X0 wear and fuel depletion

Track Limits: Standard ROOZ rules apply, 2 wheels must be within the track boundaries at all times, kerbs permitting.

Session Instructions:
    You have 60 minutes to post qualifying laps. Screenshot your best time and send it to me via PM on the PS4. If you do not send your laps in, your time will not be counted, and you will not qualify. If you need to adjust setup, take a screenshot before pitting. It is highly recommended you record your footage as a backup.
    Teams can field one driver in this session, but must split their time equally if they choose to all qually.
    Drivers taking part in the Thursday session will only get 25 minutes.

Teams of 2 or more drivers will still be restricted to 60 mins of total track time between their drivers. You must inform me of your team listing before Q1.

In the absense of myself or @VARDZ, you are permitted to host any of the 3 qualifying sessions providing you have someone else in the lobby who can verify car and lobby settings.

WARNING: If you have not submitted a qualification lap in the Lancer Gr.3 to Hatfield, you will not be permitted to participate in qualifying or the race. This is your final warning. Those who have not done so will have an asterisk against their name in the OP.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-sunday-league.2969/[/QUOTE]
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @JonoStan96 just to make it easier for me, could you please PM me with the results and car images/team name changes I need to update in the table? I will look at it when I get back from Austria late next week
  4. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Yep. this is base BOP
  5. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Entering as a team of 3 for this Saturdays race.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    As a gold rank too
  7. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Following on from a successful Nürburgring 3 Hour, @razor4797 and myself will step away from Ford Performance and rely on some home grown expertise for the Bathurst 3 Hour!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Newcomers swimboy969 and Aceraider87 will be in the Merc SLS AMG and Hyundai Genesis respectively
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  9. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
  10. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
  11. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I never want to see anyone say Beetle OP again after seeing that decimation of physics
    xlxy90 and KeedenMcdonald like this.
  12. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Beetle OP
    Viperzed likes this.
  13. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    1st: Viperzed: 1:59.235
    2nd: Vardz: 1:59.537
    3rd: Xlxy90 1:59.698
    4th: Keeden: 1:59.817
    5th: Noremac: 1:59.986
    6th: Bluexephos: 2:00.280
    7th: Risky: 2:00.390
    8th: Jono: 2:00.461
    9th: Mint: 2:00.463*
    10th: Zachery: 2:00.893
    11th: David: 2:01.104
    12th: Swimboy: 2:02.294
    13th: Easyprey: 2:02.982
    14th: Aceraider: 2:03.795

BOP updates:
    Ford Mustang: +2 weight -1 power
    Nissan GT-R: -1 power
    BMW M6: +1 power
    Alfa 4C: +1 power -1 weight
    VW Beetle: -1 weight + 1 power
    Ford GT: -2 weight +1 power
    BMW Z4: -1 weight
    Mercedes SLS: -3 weight
    Renault RS01: -3 weight
    Hyundai Genesis: -4 weight, +2 power

OP updates will be tomorrow, 5:30am start tomorrow I’m hitting the hay.

There may be one or two drivers left to qualify.
    And lastly this race may (finally) be streamed live, will let you guys know.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    1st: Viperzed: 1:59.235
    2nd: Vardz: 1:59.537
    3rd: Xlxy90 1:59.698
    4th: Keeden: 1:59.817
    5th: Noremac: 1:59.986

6th: Tyson: 2:00.080
    7th: Bluexephos: 2:00.280
    8th: Risky: 2:00.39
    9th: Jono: 2:00.461
    10th: Mint: 2:00.463
    11th: Zachery: 2:00.893
    12th: David: 2:01.104
    13th: Swimboy: 2:02.294
    14th: Easyprey: 2:02.982
    15th: Aceraider: 2:03.795
    bluexephos22 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Driver’s Briefing: Bathurst 3 Hour
    Approximate Race Distance: 87-89 Laps
    Please read the following and ‘like’ once you have read and understood it.
    [​IMG]
    Room Name: 2019 RaceOnOz World Endurance Tour Round 7: Bathurst 3 Hour
    Top 5 Shootout: 05:30 Sunny
    Race: 12:00 Fine Weather
    One Lap Test Race: 19:20 AEST
    Start Time: 19:30 AEST
    Racing Softs
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: X1

RACE START PROCEDURE:
    The room host will set the grid based on the qualifying order. At approximately 19:20, the host must start a 1 lap test to ensure everyone can move off the grid with no issue. This can be done by changing the race type to Practice/Race.

Prior to the race start, the host must double check the Power and Weight of each car matches those listed in the OP.
    The race will start in a side by side formation as per previous endurance events. The pole sitter will set the pace but the 1st lap must not take longer than 4 Minutes. Your speed must not exceed 140km/h during the formation lap. The pole sitter after rounding the final corner can choose when to hit the gas to start the race as long as it is before the start finish line. The race will go green at the start finish line regardless of the pole sitter’s actions. (please read below)
    If you are silly enough to spin on the formation lap, you are allowed to regain your place, but tough luck if the race starts before you can do so...

FORMATION LAP:
    The polesitter can leave the grid at any time after the final corner.

3 Strikes Rule
    In order to combat the issues in regards to incompatibility, anyone who freezes on the grid will be given 2 more chances to get going via rejoining and resetting. If it takes more than 3 attempts, you will be excluded from the race however you will pick up a point for 16th place.

TRACK LIMITS: As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you risk being penalised post race by the Stewards Group.

CONTACT: CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front and gain an advantage, you MUST give the place back at the next available opportunity.

SWERVING: You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry.

TURN 1 LAP 1: You can't win the race at turn 1, but you can certainly lose it. Take care into the first corner and leave plentiful space for other drivers, as this is the most risky part of the race. This is a very long race, so there should be no divebombs or ridiculous moves so early on. Heavy damage is on, so you will suffer the consequences if you are stupid.

NUMBER BOARDS: It is a requirement that you place dedicated number boards (found in the OP) on your car in an easy to spot fashion. These are colour coded to clearly indicate entrant level, while the bottom square has been left white so you can edit it as you wish. Please ensure the number itself is clear to see. These boards are mandatory and failure to have them displayed on the car clearly will result in a Non Classification. Discretion may be applied under certain circumstances.

PIT LINES: Use the pit lane lines as indicated. Do not charge into the pit lane as you risk damaging your ego and disrupting the race. Commit early to avoid potentially causing a serious accident. Stay within the lines, you may not cut the exit line AT ALL, otherwise you will receive a warning. For Maggiore, you are permitted to cut the dotted lines, but you must not cut the solid lines.

BLUE FLAGS: Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. You should be aware of the leaders coming up on you, and move out of the way as soon as possible when appropriate. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your battle.

HEALTH: Please empty your bladder before the race. We have a big enough break before the race to do so, we’ve all heard the degenerate stories of people pissing in bottles to continue playing, I really hope that doesn’t happen here! On the flipside, keep hydrated during the race with a bottle of water or energy drink, etc.

If you have any questions, check the driver’s briefing, check the OP, then if that does not answer your questions, ask me here!
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Mount Panorama Cup and Bathurst 3 Hour winner... Huge congrats @VARDZ!
    VARDZ and Matthyus like this.
  18. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I've gotta get my allergy to the top step checked out
    Congrats @VARDZ
    Matthyus and razor4797 like this.
  19. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Can't really be disappointed with that I reckon. Bop changes didn't go our way but they did seem to tighten up the field. As a result I think I got lucky, butchering my shootout lap and still managing the front row. Brilliant lap @KeedenMcdonald
    Started on the front foot and grabbed the lead off Keeden after a really enjoyable battle, he then got caught up battling @Noremac and I skipped off to a 2+ second lead. Eventually Keeden stopped looking in his rear view and charged at me hard, re taking the lead. Spent the rest of my stint trying to manage a slightly worn set of Dunlops with eyes on @CaptainRisky21 behind. Pitted on the hour mark and handed over to @razor4797 who put in a very convincing stint to hold behind Risky who jumped us in the Pits. Razor stayed in the car for the next stop, attempting but failing to undercut Risky. I was back in control with about 30 mins remaining as @VARDZ pitted only 5 seconds behind me on fresh tires. He proceeded to storm by me and ultimately the others ahead to take a well deserved victory. Brilliantly played strategy mate, Condolences to Keeden who drove a flawless race until the final laps as well as Risky who's management tonight was second to none.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    WOW. With home life getting in the way (litter of 7 puppies) of time at the wheel, I was restricted to about 3 days practice for this event. I had been unhappy with the gear ratios of the GT-R so sourced out a Youtube video on how to balance the GB which helped massively to give me drive off the slower corners which led to the straights which in turn is where the Nissan strengths are... the straights.
    Qually: Pre race practice and a Qually sim saw a 1.59'75 so after the BOP adjustment i thought that if i could repeat it i could at least hold my mid week spot of P2 but it takes a special kind of special to contact the wall on your out lap and damage the car and any chance to hold onto a front row start was gone before the start of the lap.
    Race: Pit strategy... 2 stop or 3 stop??? Decided on a 3 but with a short 1st stint, a longer 2nd and 3rd stint to give me a run to the flag on fresh boots and low fuel
    Race start from P5 it is and i drop a spot to Tyson off the start with XL having a drifting moment in front of me as he crosses the line and another to risky after 20 mins of holding him off or up.... I get to my scheduled stop at the 40 min mark in 5th spot unlucky Tyson and Jono... I set out to make up as much time as i can with fresh rubber. You Beauty up to 3rd. Into the 2nd hour and Keedan returns with Norm and myself all within a second and i settle in and enjoy the show in front of me. Keedan retakes the lead and i get Norm after a great 15 min battle. The next 20 mins is why i enjoy this series so much. In regular Sunday racing a 4th div gumby like myself would not be able to stick with an all time top 5 Raceonoz driver like Keedan but that is what i managed to do over the next 20 mins getting to my 2nd stop at the 1hr 40 mark. rejoin just behind Norm and again time to push,
    Into the final hour and Keedan pits with 50 to go and rejoins 5 secs behind me, I have 25 mins to my last step.... how long can i hold him off. I get to my stop still 2 seconds in front of Keedan with the realisation that a podium is within reach. So 25 mins to go... 23 secs to Keedan and 12 secs to Risky... 20 minutes to go and the fresh yoko's and low fuel is paying off with the gap to risky back 8 secs. 10 mins to go and the gap is now visual and i set my FL 2.00'088. 5 to go and the gap to Risky is 3 sec and Keedan is only a further 3 secs down the road.... CAN I?????

Am seriously sorry for the tap at forrest on the final lap Risky but an immediate redress squared the ledger.
    [​IMG]
    This photo is on lap 37 ...