ACC Spa 2.4hr race start time 8th of June

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, May 27, 2020.

?

What time should the race start be for Spa 2.4hr (Qualifying is 15 minutes prior to the race)

1. 9pm AEST Same as all other current rounds

41.7%
  2. 8:30pm AEST

50.0%
  3. 8:00pm AEST

54.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Here is a poll to see if we should start the Spa 2.4hr race earlier then usual due to it being the longest round of the season.

Make your vote for all of the start times that are ok for you.

Anyone that wont be able to make a race at certain times be it the earliest or latest options due to time zones etc let us know here. These are the main people we really want to accommodate but seeing the general views on the time people would be available to race will help us make a change if needed. Its likely timing wont be great for everybody but hopefully we can make it work for as many as possible.

Also remember that anyone can run the race as a team of 2 if that works best for them in these longer rounds.
  2. Rossi15546

Rossi15546 New Recruit

Looking for a team mate for this event. Let me know if your keen
    Thanks
    marty likes this.
  3. Denis Strelnikov

Denis Strelnikov New Recruit

need team race)
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Maybe you guys can team up?
  5. Denis Strelnikov

i want race with my friend. A. Tsakhoev
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok when I set the race thread up tomorrow I will add you both as a team for the race. Server 1 full practice will also have all teams entered into the entry list so they can practice driver swaps if needed any tine during the week.
  7. Denis Strelnikov

I may be going with another person, he has not registered yet. so that we get into one team, what needs to be done? sorry for my english, I'm from Russia