Spanish Grand Prix DOTD - Zachery

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, May 20, 2017.

?

Who was your driver of the day?

Poll closed May 25, 2017.
  1. Zachery

80.0%
  2. Benny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. SSman

6.7%
  4. Seth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Knuckles

6.7%
  6. Jim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Toranafan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. George

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Nigel

6.7%
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Vote for your driver of the day here!

Zachery: Ok, the safety car put him in a position he otherwise would not have been in. But you'd have to be a very difficult man to impress if coming back from a 50 second deficit to win doesn't make you applaud.
    Benny: Survived a mid race spin to take another 2nd place. Another solid drive to take the lead in the drivers championship following Jono's retirement.
    SSman: Following 2 straight DNF's, a podium is just what the doctor ordered. Suffered a disasterous first 2 laps which makes his 3rd all the more impressive.
    Seth: Quite unlucky not to be on the podium this week, had excellent pace all day long but went backwards after the safety car period.
    Knuckles: Suffered a horrible first half after getting taken out, but gritted his teeth and took no prisoners after the safety car with one of the most exciting charges you'll ever see.
    Jim: Another solid outing, taking his second Div 2 win of the season.
    Bryan: A good drive once again, did a superb job to hold off Toranafan at the end.
    Toranafan: A race to forget, needs his luck to turn for next week.
    George: A great drive, a solid comeback after a week off.
    Nigel: A very very unlucky race. To be taken out on a straight and to cop a stop go penalty later on, sometimes it's just not your day.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    It wasn't being unlucky I didn't make podium, I was on my phone under SC and dropped back a position, Then Flecks lag was too amazing to pass so I just sat behind him eventually letting Zachary go for his life after the safety car, racing was pretty good always is when the hard compound comes out.

I give you 1/3 marks there Jono 33% going to have to call your parents ;)