GT-Sport [Completed] Super Production Championship Cup

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by THE_UNDER_STUDY, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I thought it wasn't right lol.
  2. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    I could host if no one else can
    DeanK, Xtr3meNZer and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  3. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I'll take it as you're hosting at this stage :) any problems, let me know ASAP.

Cheers
    DeanK likes this.
  4. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Just so everyone is aware - Room 1 (Yellow/Blue) will be hosted by myself tonight Room 2 (Red/Purple) will be hosted by Fubbles (@SPye2_WAU )

Qualifying starts at 8.20pm, followed by a grace period for everyone to get the tyre choice they would like, followed by the race once everyone is past the first timing marker.

See you all tonight, I will have an open practice room live earlier in the night which everyone is welcome to join
    Max Gassit and Peersy like this.
  5. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    What's the ruling with pit entry tonight? It's a very narrow entry lane and avoiding crossing it with two wheels will be difficult, I'd expect a lot of protests if we have to stay all 4 wheels within :)
  6. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Broken lines are ok for two wheels, the solid line is all 4 wheels inside. Though its tight, when pitting in you should have all wheels inside the solid line as its not far away from the actual pit entry.
    Blunty075 and gtkingx like this.
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Nobody has nominated their team members.
  8. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Another fun round, mad at times but fun.
    Happy to place where I did in that fat understeer festival of a car. Great work all.
    Max Gassit and gtkingx like this.
  9. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Unfortunately with my GF accidentally casting her phone to my TV to watch Netflix instead of the TV in the bedroom while qualifying was on, my lap where I was going to pit in and change for fresh tyres, was when it hit, just as I was about to enter the pits - so had to press 'Options' just to keep from being in anyone elses way while I sorted it - so by the time I had my screen back, and was going again, my tyres were shot - I went in to change as I thought I may just have enough time to get in before the 10mins went, and unfortunately I was 2 seconds too late.

This started me in the back, where I pretty much stayed the whole time. The only places I gained were from other people dropping out, or going off track. Seems to be the usual now for me, as when I'm racing closer to some others, my space on the road doesn't matter, resulting in me being pushed around. Though minor inconveniences (and not enough to cause a protest), they're enough to push someone off the race line, or on to the grass edging and wouldn't you know it... drop back. And once you've dropped back, the motivation to try just wanes, and once again, as with every race I've been involved in this year, I dropped back and started cutting laps by myself. I tell you what - 20 odd laps by yourself SUCKS.

Catch the CC drivers next week, and the RC drivers the week after.
    Max Gassit likes this.
  10. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Sorry to hear you had a crud time Mr Ex. Hope the gf made it up to you :whistling:.
    Hope next week goes better for you.
    Max Gassit and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  11. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Ahhh dang it. Sorry to hear mate.
    I hate it when these unfortunate events tend to follow us around
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you were doing well, it was a shame to see you cut the pit entry lines as I am sure that will hurt your result :(
  13. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    Did I, haven't looked. Is what it is, it's a terrible entry for a pit. Couldn't tell which of the 30 lines was which and then it throws you out on the track on exit.
  14. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    On exit is fine, as it throws you out on the broken lines - the pit entry has a large broken lines section, then it goes solid not far away from the pit entry. As stated above, broken lines are ok, but all wheels to be in the solid line.
  15. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    Had a cracking race last night, with some brilliant door-to-door action and crazy overtakes. Maggiore is a fantastic track to race on. Whoever designed the track needs a raise because I love it. I might've missed out on a podium but I don't care because I was having a great time. It's why I race here!
    Apex_64 and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  16. Steve Neilson

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    If I did then so be it, I'll take the penalty and move on. Still had a great time.
    Apex_64, Xtr3meNZer and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional
    [​IMG]
    UrsineSaturn9, gtkingx and Hatfield like this.
  18. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    @Max Gassit has run the Mustang 4 times
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This table shows usage, Max had used the Ford twice before last night.
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    I actually like last night's track and was confident I'd be able to work my way up the order during the race. But unfortunately some poor driving from others ruined my race quite early and didn't re-dress either. I chose the scirocco last night, fuel and tyre strategy were very important, within 5 laps my whole strategy was gone. One drivers antics nearly made me nearly revert back to when I was a beginner and revenge was normal. Thankfully there is 2 drop rounds.
    emmo46 likes this.